剧集 | 难得幸福(2015) | 导航列表
所以到底是谁的主意
So whose idea was it?
乔纳森
Jonathan.
- 乔纳森 - 是的
- Jonathan? - Yeah.
我们也曾对他希望更高
We expected more of him, too.
- 乔纳森 - 我不知道
- Jonathan? - I don't know.
我认为他只是觉得要为他自己做点事情
I guess he felt like he needed to do something for himself,
博关注之类的
to stay relevant or something.
无论怎样 我只是想让你知道我认为
Anyways, I just want you to know I think it's awful
他对你办公室的行为很糟糕
that he threw you out of your office.
我觉得真的非常不尊重人
I mean, that was very disrespectful.
抱歉啊 哥们儿
Sorry, man.
额好的 谢谢你们了
Uh, well, I appreciate it.
没事
Yeah.
捆绑 鞭打 拳♥交♥
Bondage. Whipping. Fisting.
双插还是传统的一对一交♥配♥
Double penetration or good, old-fashioned one-on-one missionary.
都不重要
Doesn't matter.
色情文学与美国公♥司♥之规则二
Porno and/or corporate America rule number two...
即使这不关于统治和屈服
even when it's not about dominance and submission,
但这就是关于统治和屈服
it's about dominance and submission.
前面五次也很棒
It was great the first five times, too.
所以 我们先不唱歌♥ 开始吃东西 好吗
So, um, why don't we stop singing and start eating, okay?
- 我是艾尔莎 我要冰冻你 - 额
- I'm Elsa, and I froze you. - Ugh. Uh-oh.
可能我要把你锁在你自己房♥间了
Guess I'm gonna have to lock you in your room
为了你变♥态♥的童年
for your whole freakin' childhood.
- 嘿 李 - 哦你好 桑迪 你好 萝拉
- Hey, Lee. - Oh, hey, Sandy. Hi, Lola.
萝拉有一个问题想问你
Lola had a question for you.
- 哦没问题 问吧 - 问吧 萝
- Oh, sure, shoot. - Go ahead, Lol.
今天我能和朱利尔斯玩吗
Can I have a playdate with Julius today?
今天吗
Today?
我会告诉你一些其他事情 傻♥逼♥
And I'll tell you something else, asshole.
我就留在这
I'm staying here.
如果你想要一个构思屋
You know, if you want an ideation room,
就建在你办公室里
have it in your office.
"广♥告♥周刊" 可以给我的屁♥股♥拍照
"Adweek" Can photograph my ass.
"顿悟是我头脑的高♥潮♥"
"Epiphanies are orgasms of the mind."
滚吧 20年了
Fuck off. 20 years.
我知道20年来你都在这个破行业
20 years I've known you in this bullshit industry,
你也从未对我说过谎
and you've never once lied to me.
托姆
Thom.
我也不知道 也许你撒过慌
Or I don't know. Maybe you have.
我也不知道了
I don't know anymore.
"你可以相信你的亲眼所见
"You can't depend on your eyes
当你的想象力不管用的时候"
when your imagination is out of focus."
它就像 就像一种迷信
It's like a... it's like a cult.
是对胡言乱语的迷信
It's a fucking cult of gibberish.
归根结底就是这样
This is what it's come down to.
你欺骗了我 然后用谎言掩饰它
You screw me and then lie about it afterwards.
是不是这样 乔纳森
What is it, Jonathan?
你就那么绝望吗 你就那么害怕吗
Are you that desperate? Are you that scared?
没错 没错 我就是这样
Yes! Yes! I am!
这青春的暴♥政♥
This tyranny of youth.
我亲手创造了这一切
I created this with my own hands.
我建好了寺院
I built the temples.
还教他们所有人如何祈祷
I taught 'em all how to pray.
但在我最狂热的梦里
But I never in my wildest dreams
我从未想过事情会走到今天这一步
imagined that it would go this far.
我告诉你 如果一个25岁的人
I'm telling you, if a 25-year-old
走进楼上那间会议室
walked into that boardroom upstairs
然后提出建议说只要他们全体自杀
and suggested that it would be off the hook
就可以摆脱困境
if they all killed themselves,
让所有人用套索套住脖子
they'd all have nooses around their necks
然后说这就是他的全部建议
by the time his presentation was over.
你听过古斯塔夫对公♥司♥的意见吗
Have you heard Gustaff's plan for the office?
你听过吗 你知道是什么吗
Have you heard it? You know what it is?
什么也不做 他的计划就是这样
Nothing. That's the plan.
什么也不做 没有墙 没有门 没有走廊
Nothing. No walls, no doors, no hallways.
他们计划花5百万美元
They want to spend $5 million
来拿走一千万美元的东西
removing the $10 million
那是我们三年前投入到这里的钱
that we put into this place three years ago,
并且董事会也不能这么快就批准
and the board couldn't approve it fast enough.
我拼命反对他们
I fought 'em tooth and nail,
但是他们不以为然 还一脸不高兴
but they rolled their eyes, scowled,
他们还提醒我 这是年轻人的天下了
and reminded me this is a youth-driven business.
顺便提醒你一下 那时这屋里可全是70多岁老年人
It was a room full of fucking 70-year-olds, by the way.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我很害怕
I'm scared.
我 我
I'm... I'm...
被打败了
baffled.
某种程度上这真的很蠢
This is a level of asinine
尽管我无法理解
even I can't understand.
我们很高兴听到你承认这一切 乔纳森
You know, we're glad to hear you admit that, Jonathan.
哦 我的天
Oh, Jesus.
对一个人来说 了解自己的缺陷很重要
It's important for a man to know his, uh, limitations.
我们正在进行私人谈话
We're having a private conversation.
- 这是用来构思的房♥间 - 戈特弗里德 你看起来心神不宁的
- It's the ideation room, Thom. - Gottfrid, you seem perturbed.
我几乎能数出来你额头上的皱纹
I can almost detect a wrinkle in your forehead.
对啊 我的确有点混乱
Yeah, well, I get a little perturbed
因为"广♥告♥周刊"被邀请进我的公♥司♥
when "Adweek" Is invited into my agency...
- 你的公♥司♥吗 - 就是我的公♥司♥
- Your agency? - My agency.
我们就说到这吧
Let us finish our conversation.
你不会继续呆在这座楼里了
You would not be in this fucking building...
这是我的办公室 我的办公室
This was my office. My office!
你们该死的争吵让这儿一团糟
You shot your fucking brains all over it.
- 怎么了 - 你是谁啊
- What? - Who are you?
- 额 我在找乔纳森 贝格 - 我就是
- Uh, I'm looking for Jonathan Berg. - That's me.
我来自"广♥告♥周刊" 我来是想拍点照片
I'm from "Adweek." I'm here to take some photos.
- 嘿 - 你好吗
- Hey! - How are you?
- 畅所欲言就好 - 欢迎来到我的构思屋
- Just spitballing a bit. - Welcome to my ideation room.
我们正在 我们正在构思
We're just... we're ideating.
对 构思
Ideating.
我的最后一条规则是
My final rule?
是你可以从你的第一部色情片中学到的
Well, that's something you learn on your first porno set
当你低头看一个女孩 发现她正在掩饰高♥潮♥
when you look down at that girl and she's covered in come,
一边笑着一边骑在你的鸡♥巴♥上
smiling and rubbing it in
就像生命中美妙的长生不老药一样
like it's the sweet elixir of life.
托姆
Thom?
托姆 来啊
Thom. Please?
有什么问题吗
Is there a problem?
没有 没有
No, no, no, no.
那么
And...
你必须假装你喜欢它
You have to pretend that you love it.
一 二 三
One, two, three.
构思吧
Ideation!
冰封千里我也从不害怕
The ball never followed me anyway.
- 哇哦 - 好了 孩子们 真的很棒
- Whoo! Yay. - All right. Okay, guys. That was awesome.
现在回首遥望从前 往事变得微不足道
It's funny how some days...
抱歉
Excuse me.
抱歉
Excuse me.
那是大♥麻♥吗
Is that weed?
啊 对啊
Uh, yeah.
我要去拿我自己的烟吗 还是
Do I have to bring my own, or...?
孩子们还好吗
Kids okay?
关我鸟事啊
Who gives a fuck?
你知道 星期一是实地考察
You know, that field trip on Monday,
星期二是学校音乐会 今天是负责做午饭的妈妈
school concert on Tuesday, lunch mom today...
这周我做了太多太多当妈的工作
it's way too much mothering this week.
我当妈都当腻了
I'm mothered out.
妈 逼的
Mother... fucked.
聊聊吧
Tell me about it.
每天下午三点左右
Every afternoon around 3:00,
剧集 | 难得幸福(2015) | 导航列表