剧集 | 难得幸福(2015) | 导航列表
然后他们发现缺了两个部件
and then they realize that they're missing two pieces
还有一包螺丝
and a bag of screws.
你还好吗
You okay?
依地普仑片
Lexapro.
这烂东西搞垮你了 嗯
That shit really kicked your ass, huh?
连边都没沾上呢
Don't even get me started on my ass.
火警
Ring of fire.
想要变得快乐 结果就是这样
That's what you get for trying to be happy.
好吧 宜家 出发
Okay. Ikea, here we come.
我没在开玩笑
I'm not kidding.
犯人们就像是 别再是宜家了
The prisoners are like, "Not Ikea again.
可以上水刑吗 [将水灌向无法移♥动♥的犯人用布料遮盖的面部]
Can't you just waterboard me?"
或许 我决定退出
Or maybe I decided to quit
那个代理人会议
at Gottfrid's agency meeting.
好吧
Yeah.
好吧
Okay, MGT.
我有两个好消息
So I have two pieces of good news,
一个坏消息
one piece, bad news.
-哪个先 -好的
- Which first? - Good!
好吧 那按好消息 坏消息 好消息的顺序公布吧
Okay, so we do good news, bad news, good news.
有些人已经知道公♥司♥
Some of you already know that there are some big changes
要大刀阔斧的改革 对吗
coming to MGT, yeah?
古斯塔夫和我设计了崭新而激动的工作环境
Gustaff and I have designed a new and exciting workspace,
它可以让这个产业
a space that will really make the industry
啧啧称奇
stand up and take notice and say, "Whoa.
这不是我们之前认识的公♥司♥
That is not the MGT we used to know."
是吗 但转型需要一些时间
Yeah? It will take some time, though, to complete.
同时
So, in the meantime,
我们会小规模地开始
we thought we'd start with a small taste
这个转变
of what's to come.
好吗 因为我们身处创意行业 没错吧
Yeah? Because we are in the idea business, yes?
- 没错 -伟大的构思
- Yes! - Groundbreaking ideas.
没错吧 公♥司♥将会
Yeah? And business moves at...
以创意的速度移♥动♥
The speed of ideas!
你不一定必须喜欢它 但是
You don't have to like it, but...?
你不可以忽略它
You can't ignore it!
没错
Yeah!
好吧
Okay.
等等 等等
Hold on. Wait.
我刚刚冒出了一个关于军队的好构思
I just had a great idea for the Army,
以创意的速度移♥动♥
and business is moving at the speed of ideas.
我一定要和古斯塔夫说 等等
I have to tell Gustaff. But wait.
他在楼上的创意室里
He's upstairs in the ideation room.
古斯塔夫 古斯塔夫
Gustaff! Gustaff!
我有一个好构思 快点
I have a great idea! Come quick!
崭新的公♥司♥
The new MGT.
MGT MGT MGT MGT
Mgt! Mgt! Mgt! Mgt!
MGT
Mgt!
好吧 过去的几个月里
Okay, so we have been through a lot together
我们共渡了风风雨雨
over the past few months.
我们失去了一些朋友 同时也获得了新的朋友
We have lost some friends, but we gained some new ones.
公♥司♥里有许多新面孔
Lots of new faces here at MGT.
我真心地相信 我们是一个团队
And I really believe that... that we are a team.
-是吗 -是的
- Yeah? - Yeah.
不仅仅是如此 我们是一家人
More than that... we are a family.
没错 是吗
Yeah! - Yeah?
家庭 家庭 家庭
Family! Family! Family!
因此 我想要在今天 人人
And so, I'd like everyone, at some point today,
都到这里
to take a turn down the slide,
古斯塔夫会给你拍一张宝利来
and Gustaff will take a little Polaroid of you,
在相纸上写上你的名字
and you write your name at the bottom,
我们会把照片挂在墙上
we hang it on the wall
这样大家就会进一步地了解彼此
so we can all get to know each other a bit better.
是个好主意吧
Nice idea, yes?
好吧
- Okay.
-很有趣 -双手赞成 没错吧
- So fun! - Totally, right?
现在 恐怕 我要说坏消息了
And now, I'm afraid, for the bad news.
在漫长而困难的过程后
After a long and difficult process,
我很抱歉地告诉大家 有些人可能在今早就听说了
I'm afraid we heard this morning
我们没有赢得可口可乐的生意
that we did not win the Coke pitch.
我们展示给他们了完美的成果
We showed them great work.
呈现了伟大的想法
We showed them great ideas.
彻底的快乐 对于此我必须要说
Radical happiness, which I have to say
是我们想出无数伟大想法中的一个
is one of the best ideas we've ever come up with.
-我们 -可是最后
- We? - But, in the end,
他们还是选择了威登和肯尼迪
they went with Wieden and Kennedy.
所以呢
And so...
操♥他♥妈♥的
Fuck them.
现在是听好消息的时候了 是吧
And now for the good news, yeah?
你们中的很多人应该都知道古斯塔夫是一个少言寡语的人
I know many of you know Gustaff as a man of few words,
可和大多数天才一样的是
but like most geniuses,
他说的那些话都和金子一样重要
the few words he does say are often quite brilliant.
所以当我们在前几周
So, as we were preparing
准备竞选JP摩根生意的时候
for the J.P. Morgan pitch a couple of weeks ago,
古斯塔夫找到我 然后对我耳边轻语了两个词
Gustaff came to me and whispered two words...
纯粹的资本主义
"Radical capitalism."
我想给你们展示我们在JP摩根竞选活动上
I'd like to show you the video we presented
展示的视频
to the J.P. Morgan pitch last week.
-
_
钱总是会背负坏名声
Money tends to get a bad rap.
他们不厌其烦地告诉我们那些是钱买♥♥不到的
They never tire of telling us what money can't buy,
同一时间也警告我们钱
while warning us in the same breath
可以造成的疾病
of all the ills it can cause.
可是在JP摩根 我们说的是 牛
Well, at J.P. Morgan, we say "Bull."
在JP摩根 我们爱钱
At J.P. Morgan, we love money.
我们喜欢钱闻起来的味道
We love the way money smells.
我们喜欢钱听起来的声音
We love the way it sounds.
让我们把话挑明了吧
Let's get something straight.
钱并不是邪恶的本源
Money isn't the root of all evil.
贪念才是所有罪恶的本源
Evil is the root of all evil.
钱不能买♥♥到幸福吗 我们说牛
Money can't buy happiness? We say bull.
一辆兰博基尼可以使你开心
A Lamborghini will make you happy.
一栋游泳池的别♥墅♥ 开心
A mansion with a pool? Happy.
加勒比度假别♥墅♥
Caribbean vacation home?
开心 开心 开心
Happy, happy, happy.
-钱可以买♥♥到
- Money can buy health. - _
-钱还可以买♥♥到家庭幸福
- Money can buy families. - _
是时候去停止道歉了
It's time to stop apologizing.
这是一个不仅仅为了资本主义的时代
It's time not just for capitalism,
为了纯粹的资本主义
but for radical capitalism.
下一次你在空中挥舞拳头时
The next time you raise a fist in the air,
确保你握着一些现金
make sure there's some cash in it.
JP摩根
J.P. Morgan.
不仅仅是为了资本主义 更是纯粹的资本主义
Not just capitalism. Radical capitalism.
JP摩根今早来电♥话♥了
J.P. Morgan called this morning.
-古斯塔夫赢了
- Gustaff won it! -
这真是他妈的放屁 汤姆
That is fucking bullshit, Thom.
我们前几周就展示了纯粹的资本主义
We showed "Radical happiness" Weeks ago.
他们能这样做吗 他们真能这样做吗
Can they do that? Can they really do that?
所以问题就是
So the question is,
谁要当第一个滑滑梯的哈
"Who's the first one on the slide, huh?"
黛比
Debbie!
黛比 黛比 黛比
Debbie! Debbie! Debbie!
乔恩
Jon. -
乔恩
Jon!
-乔恩 乔恩 -嗨汤姆
- Jon! Jon! - Hey, Thom!
轮到你了 每个人都必须去做
Your turn. Everyone has to do it.
他妈的真不是时候 戈特弗里德 乔恩
Not fucking now, Gottfrid. Jon!
他真的不喜欢滑滑梯
He really doesn't like slides.
这里真是一坨屎
This is a lot of shit.
剧集 | 难得幸福(2015) | 导航列表