剧集 | 难得幸福(2015) | 导航列表
把这盏灯扔了
Ditch the lamp.
-哪盏 -底下的那盏
- Which one? - The floor one.
-哪盏是底下的那盏 -我不知道
- Which is the floor one? - I don't know.
叫可卡聚会灯还是啥的 我忘了
"Cockenballsen." Whatever.
可卡聚会灯吗 我以为是费尔克的
Cockenballsen? I thought it was Felch.
-费尔克是那盏桌灯吗 -哦我的天
- Is Felch the desk lamp? - Oh, my God.
-你还好吗亲爱的 -不好
- You okay, honey? - No.
噢糟了
Oh. Oh, shit.
这真是太恶心了
That is disgusting.
-她刚好在服用依地普仑 -贝拉
- She happens to be on Lexapro. - Bella.
我也服用依地普仑 可我不呕吐
You know, I'm on Lexapro. I don't vomit.
那个 副作用可能会因人而异 好吧
Well, side effects may vary, okay?
如果她生病的话 就不应该来这里
She shouldn't come in here if she's sick.
你♥他♥妈♥到底在说什么
What the hell are you talking about?
只有恶心的人才会
Sick people are the only ones
到这种傻♥逼♥地方
that come into this fucking place.
-查理 -你有两个购物车
- Charlie. - You have two carts.
两车的塑料垃圾
Two carts of plastic shit
你认为这些会使你的生活美满幸福
you think's gonna make your life happy.
所以谁才是恶心的那个
Who's the sick one here?
小姐 让我带你去洗手间
Miss, let's get you to a restroom.
这儿
Here.
你知道的 我要对那个袋子收费
You know I'm gonna have to charge you for that bag.
现在你看到 西蒙布莱克沃尔 他被搞死了
Now, Blackwall, you see, he's fucked.
他看见了一些事实
He's seen some sort of truth,
一些象征 而且并没有办法回头
some sort of meaning, and there's no turning back.
女士们先生们 西蒙布莱克沃尔
Ladies and gentlemen, Simon Blackwall.
给他们点颜色看看 西蒙
Give 'em hell, Simon!
-这里才没有地狱呢 -
- There is no hell! -
成千上万的人看到苹果落下
"Millions saw the apple fall,"
伯纳德 巴鲁克如是说
said Bernard Baruch,
但是只有牛顿问了为什么
"But Newton was the only one who asked why."
呃 但是 只是牛顿并没有问为什么
Uh, but except... except he didn't ask why,
因为牛顿是个科学家
because Newton was a scientist
也是个懦夫 像所有的科学家一样
and a coward, like all scientists.
因为牛顿为了是怎样的而不是为什么
Because Newton asked how not why,
因为所有的科学所做的
because all science has ever done
和以后会做的都是回答关于怎样的问题
and all science ever will do is answer how,
还有哪些是所有问题中最无关紧要的
and how is the least important question of all.
事实上 他被这无与伦比的名誉
In fact, he's so overwhelmed
给困惑了
by this incredible shit stain,
因此 反之赞扬科学的美德
that instead of extoling the virtues
和理性的态度
of science and rationality,
他对他现在所说的逻辑的奴隶
he rages against what he now calls
科学的迷信感到愤怒
the cult of logic, the religion of science.
起码真正的迷信会有勇气
At least true religion has the balls
去问个更大的问题
to ask the bigger question!
滚出去
And stay out.
他的职业生涯被毁了
His career is ruined.
但是西蒙却很开心呢
But Simon is elated,
因为尽管其他的人
because though the rest of his world
都觉得这思想很愚蠢 可是他找到一些
thinks it's foolish, he's found something...
生存的意义
of meaning.
-这是我目前写到的地方
- That's as far as I got. -
然后 我现在觉得
And that, now I think of it,
这是我要停笔的地方
is when I decided to quit.
是的 我很担心他会发疯
Yeah, I'm sure he's pissed off.
你想让我做什么
What do you want me to do?
给他送一个二♥逼♥果篮吗
Send him a fuckin' fruit basket?
嗨 麻烦等一下
Hey. Hang on.
我不干了
I'm done.
你你不干了
You're... you're done?
是的我不干了
Yeah, I'm done.
不干啥子
Done with what?
不在这个妓院里
With this fucking job.
干这个狗血工作了
With this fucking whorehouse.
我等会打给你
I need to call you back.
-你要辞职吗 -是的 哥们儿
- You're quitting? - I'm done, man.
我不能再做这份工作了
I can't do this job anymore.
-当一个父亲的工作是吗 -你说什么
- The job of being a father? - What?
或者当一个丈夫的工作 这是你要辞去的工作吗
Of being a husband? Is that the job you're quitting?
因为能给你家庭带来稳定的是你的工作
Because providing for your family is your job.
哇 我了个大草
Wow. Holy fuck.
乔纳森 波克正要教育我父亲的义务
Jonathan Berg is about to lecture me on fatherhood.
我是个诗人 你知道吗
I write poetry. Did you know that?
-不 你没有 -我真的写诗
- No, you don't. - I do.
在周末的时候 这是种
On weekends. It's kind of a...
菲利普 拉金遇见乔瑟夫 斯大林的感觉
"Philip Larkin meets Joseph Stalin" Kind of a thing.
为你自豪 乔
Good for you, Jon.
所以我应该辞职 然后让丹尼过着紧巴巴的日子吗
So should I quit my job and stick Dani with my bills?
这是真爱吗 汤姆
Is that real love, Thom?
让我爱的人再过上20年工作的苦日子
Sticking my beloved with another 20 years of work
所以我可以假装成为某种诗人了吗
so I can pretend to be some kind of artist?
醒醒吧二货
Grow the fuck up.
父爱不只是负责支付那些费用 乔
Fatherhood isn't just about covering the bills, Jon.
而是告诉我的儿子
It's about telling my son
他有可能快乐地做他喜欢做的事
that he can be happy doing something meaningful,
钱不只是唯一重要的
that money isn't the only thing that matters.
一年有36,000本小说被递交
36,000 fiction submissions a year...
这是纽约客拿到的数量
that's what "The New Yorker" Gets.
你知道吗
Did you know that?
汤姆 他们怎么运营的 一个还是两个故事一页纸
Thom, what do they run? One, two stories per issue?
其中一个还是那种斯蒂夫马丁式的自大货色
One of 'em is some pretentious Steve Martin shit.
其他的则是狗屎
The other's some piece of crap
是伍迪艾伦在他抽屉底下
that Woody Allen found
最底层找到的
in the bottom of his desk drawer.
你是个好朋友 乔纳森
You're a good friend, Jonathan.
我感谢你的帮助
I appreciate your support.
我们能打败斯维兹的 汤姆
We can beat these Sweeds Thom.
我们能打败他们
We can beat them.
我并不想打败他们
I don't want to beat them.
那好 他们会打败你的
Well, then, they're gonna beat you.
你懂吗 我很喜欢
You know, I love this idea
你可以在不被他们同化的时候打败他们这个主意
that you can defeat something without becoming just like it.
看看你
Look at you.
你已经52岁了却还是停不下来
You're 52 years old and you can't stop.
你不能放弃工作
You can't stop working,
你不能停下竞争 占有 获胜
you can't stop competing, dominating, winning.
你是个瘾君子
You're an addict.
而且你只是因为我想要洁身自好而生气
And you're only pissed off because I'm trying to go clean.
36000本小说一年呢 汤姆
36,000 submissions a year, Thom.
或许你是下一个海明威
Maybe you're the next Hemingway.
我打赌你是 打赌你是下一个乔伊斯
Bet you are. Bet you're the next Joyce.
打赌你是下一个他妈的威廉福克纳
Bet you're the next William goddamn Faulkner.
只要纽约客没有发行过他们中任何一个人的作品
Only "The New Yorker" Never published any of them either.
你知道 一部分的我认为
You know, part of me thought
你会为我感到高兴
you might actually be happy for me.
为你高兴
Happy for you?
你对于这时候抚养一个小孩会花费多少
You have any idea how much it costs
有概念吗
to raise a child these days?
为他们的背带 大学 汽车埋单
Pay for... for braces, college, cars.
你写的那个操蛋的JP摩根视频 难道不是吗
You wrote that fucking J.P. Morgan video, didn't you?
我赢了JP摩根的账户吗
Did I win the J.P. Morgan account?
我挽救了另外30个包括你的工作吗
Did I save another 30 jobs including yours?
是的 我让古斯塔夫获得荣誉吗
Yes. Did I let Gustaff take the credit?
是的 我做了 原谅我
Yes, I did. Forgive me.
所以你走吧
So you go.
走吧 写你♥他♥妈♥的小说去
Go, write... write your fuckin' novel,
然后用它擦你的屁♥股♥
and then shove it up your ass,
因为这是你工作的 这个天杀的妓院的保险单
because it's the insurance from this fuckin' whorehouse
剧集 | 难得幸福(2015) | 导航列表