剧集 | 奔腾年代(2014) | 导航列表
while a wine farm retreat with you sounds super romantic,
虽然跟你一起去葡萄园听上去十分浪漫
I am busy this weekend.
可我这周末很忙
Modern society sits on a foundation
现代社会建立在
of services we now take for granted.
如今被我们视为理所当然的服务上
Railroads.
铁路
Highways.
高速公路
Water.
水
Power.
能源
Network computing will be the next great public utility.
网络运算将会成为下一个重要的公共服务
My actions have placed us at the vanguard
我的工作已经让我们位居前沿
and we are poised to reap vast rewards.
我们可以收获巨额回报
America's early entrepreneurs were bound by space and time.
美国早期的企业家们受时空所束缚
This new network will be limitless.
而这个新网络将是无限的
Just-- I just-- just to be clear,
那个 我问问清楚
the N--
国家...
The NSFNET is nonprofit, right?
国家科学基金网是非营利的 对吧
It's just for research labs and governments and colleges.
只用于科研实验室 政♥府♥和大学
There is no commercial use? That's correct.
没有商用 对
On page 22.
在第... 22页
There's a memo from Taylor and Ernst Strategies.
有泰勒-恩斯特战略公♥司♥的备忘录
They anticipate a five-year legislative process.
他们预计会有五年的立法过程
And we've already spent six million on the 3090
我们已经在3090主机上花了六百万
and another 400,000 on routers and switches.
在路由器和交换机上花了四十万
Wait, with these speed and capacity issues,
等等 既然有这些速度和容量问题
why are we investing in faster equipment
为什么我们要投资买♥♥
than the network can bear?
比网络承受速度快的设备
It's only 56K now, but all signs
现在只有56K 但是所有迹象
point to a T1 upgrade coming soon.
都表明很快会升级到T1网线
Guys, I understand the skepticism.
各位 我理解你们的疑虑
There's no denying this is a bold futures bet,
无可否认这是一次大胆的期货赌博
but it is a sure one.
但这是必然趋势
It may take some time, but the money will come.
可能会需要点时间 但是终会赚钱的
You know what, gentlemen? Why don't we do this?
先生们 不如我们这样
Why don't we take the weekend
不如我们趁这个周末
to digest this impressive proposal?
消化一下这个惊人的提议
What do you say? Yeah?
你们说呢 好吗
Good. Thank you very much.
很好 非常感谢
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you. Pleasure.
谢谢 不客气
Great to see you again. Thank you.
再见到你真好 谢谢
Hey, you owe me 18.
你欠我一局球
Hey, good seeing you. Say hi to Becky for me, okay?
见到你真好 替我向贝基问好
I love the ambition. I do.
我喜欢这雄心 真的
I just need you to slow down. We wait, we lose.
我只需要你慢一点 等待就会失败
I hear you, I do. And I believe in your vision.
我明白 真的 我也相信你的远见
That's why I'm here, but please, Joe...
所以我才在这儿 但是拜托 乔...
no more purchases.
别再买♥♥东西了
No promises.
别再做承诺
Just get them on board.
让他们同意
That's why you're here.
那才是你的作用
Well, this is the process, you know?
过程就是这样 知道吧
You should have seen their faces
你该看看我告诉他们
when I told them the Citadel was going to be free.
城♥堡♥要免费时 他们的表情
Good work today.
今天干得不错
Yeah?
什么事
Are you sure you don't mind me going?
你确定不介意我去吗
No, it's fine. It's fine.
不介意 没事 没事的
Well, I appreciate it.
我很感激
I really need some time away from Cameron.
我真的需要离开卡梅伦一段时间
And I just need one damn hour of peace, okay?
我就需要那么一个小时的安宁 行吗
The girls think this place is Oh, my God.
孩子们认为这地方 天哪
Donna! Babe, I'm so sorry.
唐娜 宝贝 对不起
Which one do you want? This one.
你要哪个 这个
Thank you.
谢谢
Who you talking to?
你在跟谁说话
Just some guys.
就是一些人
Well, I'm glad you're having fun.
我很高兴你玩得开心
No! Ah! Sorry.
不 抱歉
Now, wait, wait. Slow down, you're gonna miss the coin room.
等等 慢点 你会错过金币房♥
Where? The tube on the left.
在哪里 左边的管子进去
But watch out for the piranha. No! No!
不过要小心水虎鱼 不不
Can we please play now? In a second.
现在能让我们玩了吗 等一下
We're better at the bosses.
我们更擅长打大怪物
Then how come you're dead?
那你怎么死了
Look, guys, why don't y'all go outside, okay?
孩子们 你们都出去行吗
It's nice out.
外面天气很好
Just till we finish this world.
等我们打完水下世界的
But that'll be 40 and 100 hours.
那可是140个小时后
Look, you guys go outside, ride some bikes.
你们去外面 骑会儿单车
As soon as you get back, okay, you can have a turn. I promise.
你们一回来 就到你们玩 我保证
Whatever. It's Joanie's Nintendo anyway.
随便吧 这是琼妮的任天堂
Let's beat the game today.
我们今天玩通关
Come on, Donna's away.
来吧 唐娜不在
When else are we gonna do it?
不然还能什么时候玩
Let's just see how far we get before the girls get back.
我们先看看孩子们回来前能过多少关
If we could just skip the water world.
如果我们能跳过水下世界就好了
I hate the water world.
我讨厌水下世界
"Your princess is in another castle."
"你的公主在另一座城♥堡♥里"
Look, if we don't beat it this time,
如果我们这次过不了
then I think I gotta call it quits for the day.
那我今天就得到此为止了
Okay?
行吗
What are you doing?
你在干嘛
What are you doing?
你在干嘛
Yes. Yes!
好 太棒了
Holy shit! Welcome to the warp zone!
我去 终于可以选关了
Oh, God, I can't believe it took me this long.
天啊 真不敢相信花了这么长时间
Here, here, here. You go. You're better at the cloud level.
给你 你来 你擅长云彩那关
Okay.
好
Oh, it's on now. It's on now. Yes, yes.
开始了 看我的 好 好
Come here, you spiny, turtlebirthing butt. Oh, my God.
过来 你个长刺的大屁♥股♥龟 我的天
Yes, kill it. Watch out.
弄死它 当心
Gordon?
戈登
Gordon? Jesus Christ.
戈登 天啊
Gordon, are you okay? Yeah.
戈登 你还好吗 还好
Gordon? Yeah, I'm fine.
戈登 我没事
What? What the hell just happened? I'm fine.
你刚才是怎么了 我很好
I just--
我就是...
I just need to eat something.
我需要吃点东西
What?
什么
I'm fine.
我很好
Push. I am pushing.
推 我在推
Okay.
可以了
I'm not buying it.
我不信
The blood sugar excuse.
你说你血糖低
It's neurological.
是神经的问题
I've been dealing with it for about a year.
已经得了一年左右了
They-- they found very small areas of atrophy.
他们发现一个很小的区域萎缩了
So technically it's degenerative, but--
严格说是退化性的 但...
Jesus Christ.
天啊
So you're dying? No.
你要死了吗 不
No, I'm not dying.
不 我不会死
I mean, we're all-- we're all dying,
人人都会死
but, no, it's under control.
但不会的 已经得到控制了
I'm taking medication and most days I'm fine.
我在吃药 大多数时候我都很好
Other days--
其他时候...
You pile-drive a Zenith.
你会一头栽到地上
No, that's a--
不 那个...
that was a first.
只有这么一次
Donna knows?
唐娜知道吗
Who else?
还有谁知道
剧集 | 奔腾年代(2014) | 导航列表