剧集 | 奔腾年代(2014) | 导航列表
Yeah, I'm a regular Spalding Gray.
是的 我就是独角戏大♥师♥
I left someone hanging.
我还要去招呼人
Be well.
保重
Oh, good, you're still here.
太好了 你还在这儿
I was worried you got kidnapped by that old pal Joe MacMillan.
我还担心你被老朋友乔·麦克米伦绑♥架♥了呢
Can I top you off? Yes, please.
要续杯吗 好的 谢谢
You certainly made a splash tonight.
你今晚轰动全场啊
How so?
怎么说
You're the life of the party.
你是派对的焦点
Everybody loves you.
大家都喜欢你
Between you and me, I told Donna
这话只跟你说 我告诉唐娜
I was inviting you for business.
我是为公事邀你来
But really, I just didn't feel like flying solo,
但其实 我就是不想一个人来
you know, under the circumstances?
尤其在这种情况下
Glad I could be of service.
很高兴能帮忙
Isn't that crazy?
多疯狂啊
That you can build a life with someone, raise kids,
你跟一个人建立了一段生活 一起养孩子
spend your 20s, your 30s, half your damn 40s together,
从二十多一直到四十过半都在一起
and in the end feel nothing?
最终却毫无感觉了
How is that possible?
怎么可能啊
I don't know.
我不知道
Would you like a cigarette?
要抽根烟吗
No.
不了
No, I'm good.
不用
Somewhere along the line, I lost my taste for tobacco.
我不知怎么失去了对香烟的胃口
And champagne.
还有香槟酒
Parties.
派对
I told my lawyer I didn't want to fly up here
我跟律师说 我不想飞过来
and bail Topher out right away.
马上保托弗出去
Let him cool his heels for a while,
让他冷静一下吧
reflect upon his actions.
好好想想自己的行为
Plus, SF's not my cup of tea.
再说 我也不太喜欢旧金山
It must be hard to leave La Jolla.
离开拉荷亚肯定很不舍
I love Del Mar. It's got the perfect mix of
我喜欢德尔马 完美混合了
sand bottom beach breaks and patchy reefs.
沙岸浪区和一片片的礁石
It's, uh-- it's very easy to find a wave you can call your own.
很容易找到合适自己的浪
I've always envied surfers.
我一向羡慕冲浪的
We do a little naval work out at Coronado Island.
我们在科罗纳多岛跟海军合作
Those bastards offshore
那些海上的家伙
look like they don't have a care in the world
好像什么都不在乎
while I'm stuck to my seat worrying about packet switching
我却困在办公室里担心包交换
and computer viruses, thank you very much.
和电脑病毒 真是的
Packet switching?
包交换
Is that with the DoD? Yeah, nothing sexy.
国防部的吗 嗯 没什么意思
Just moving a bunch of electronic boxes around.
就是搬运一堆电子箱子
System's so damn clunky,
系统慢得要死
they're gonna overhaul the whole thing.
他们打算全部重做
Ugh, sounds like a pain in the ass.
一听就是麻烦
You know what you should do?
知道你该怎么办吗
You should take a page from those carefree bastards
你该学学那些什么都不在乎的家伙
and you should catch a wave, huh? Clear your mind.
去冲个浪 换换脑子
Joe's got a great instructor down your way.
乔能给你介绍个好教练
She's, uh-- she's amazing.
她可棒了
And guess what, her name--
知道吗 她叫
it's, uh-- her name is Sandy.
莎蒂
Sandy. Right, Joe.
莎蒂 是吧 乔
That's good. Love to meet her.
好啊 很想见见她
Look, I know I'm being managed here.
我知道你们是想哄我
Glenfiddich goes down nice, but it doesn't wipe away
这酒的味道不错 但也冲不走
the taste of that phone call from those cops.
警♥察♥那通电♥话♥给我的难受
Topher's still a teenager. We don't let our boy run wild.
托弗还是个孩子 我们不让孩子胡闹
Cal, I was very troubled
卡尔 我听说
when I heard what happened to your son.
你儿子的事后十分不安
I had no idea there were minors in my home
我完全不知道我家里有未成年人
or narcotics,
和毒品
and in no universe would I approve of that.
我绝不会赞成那种事的
All right.
好吧
You seem like a decent man.
你人似乎不错
Not some 'Frisco nutjob.
不像弗里斯科的疯子
I'll submit a detailed report to the big boss, I.E., my wife,
我会向我家领导 就是我那口子好好交待
and, uh, that should clear things up.
应该就没事了
Might not mention Sandy to her, though.
不过最好别跟她提莎蒂
Nothing like a girl in a wet suit, am I right?
穿潜水衣的姑娘最美了 是吧
You sure are. Although, I prefer a bikini.
可不是 但我更喜欢比基尼
Yeah.
嗯
Some of our business associates in SF,
旧金山的一些生意伙伴
they're a little funny, if you catch my drift.
挺滑稽的 懂吗
Soft handshakes.
握手无力
Hell, maybe we'll get lucky
或许我们走运
and all the faggots will catch that special flu that's going around.
那些死基佬会染上那种特别的流感
As long as my son stays away from it.
只要我儿子不染上就行
But, uh, got plenty of time to whip him into shape.
反正有的是时间管教他
Like I said, he's still a kid.
我说了 他还小
All right, gentlemen, it's that time.
好了 先生们 差不多了
All right. Yes, sir.
好的 先生
Hey, watch it, man.
小心点
Do you know, I wouldn't worry about your son.
我觉得你不用担心你儿子
He'll find his path when he gets away from you.
等他远离了你 就会找到自己的道路
But I feel sorry for your wife.
但我替你老婆难过
She has to lie there taking it,
她不得不躺在那里忍♥受你
wondering what the hell she did
心里想着 自己是造了什么孽
to have your stinking breath in her face.
要闻你嘴里的恶臭
Or, wait, maybe I was wrong.
等等 或许我错了
Maybe the big boss isn't the one taking it.
或许闻你口臭的不是你家领导
Jesus Christ, Joe.
老天啊 乔
We had the son of a bitch locked and you had to--
那孙子都被我们搞定了 你非得...
Had to what?
非得怎么
We sell security software to the government.
我们是向政♥府♥卖♥♥安全软件的
Wait. Come on,
等等 别这样
It was great hanging out with you last night.
昨晚跟你聊天很开心
Can I just Uh, yeah.
我能... 嗯
Sure.
好啊
Cool.
好
I'll let you get back to work.
你继续工作吧
I heard you two had a good conversation last night.
听说你俩昨晚好好谈了谈
Uh, yeah.
是啊
I decided to, uh, keep the SwapMeet code as it is
我决定保留跳蚤市场原有的代码
and translate some of Mutiny into C++ to bridge the interface.
将部分穆特尼代码转为C++好连接界面
Really? That's great.
真的 那太好了
The guys are gonna be thrilled.
他们会激动坏的
And I think we should fire them.
而且 我觉得我们该解雇他们
What? Why?
什么 为什么
Do you have an actual, you know, reason we can give Diane,
你有合理的理由可以跟黛安交待吗
since she's the one who's gonna have to pay for it?
因为她得为此买♥♥单
Yes.
有
We don't need them.
我们不需要他们
Well, the dinner is tonight.
今晚吃饭
If you really want to fire the guys,
如果你真想解雇他们
then you can tell Diane yourself.
你自己跟黛安说去吧
Oh, no! They have three-player "Yeti Mountain Mission"?
不 他们有三人玩的《雪人山任务》
Race!
比一场
No, no, no, no, no. No video games.
不不 别玩电玩
We're here to coalesce as a group.
我们是来团建的
What? So line up by "Heighth."
什么 按"搞"度排队
What? "Heighth"?
什么 "搞"度
Height. Line up by height. How tall you are.
高度 按高度排队 你们的身高
Height.
高度
So you're gonna be at the end.
你站最后
You're at this end over here.
你站那边最后
Hey, does hair count? Yes, hair counts.
头发也算高度吗 是的
剧集 | 奔腾年代(2014) | 导航列表