剧集 | 奔腾年代(2014) | 导航列表
Bos, I assumed you knew.
博斯 我以为你知道
I'm sorry. Don't be.
抱歉 不用
Wasn't your news to tell.
这事也不该你来说
Love what you've done with the place.
你把这里布置得不错
Drinks with Diane?
跟黛安喝酒了吗
Diane, no drinks.
没喝
It's Cameron. She changed her mind about the IPO.
卡梅伦对上市的事改主意了
What? She wants to kill it?
怎么 她不想做吗
That is not her intent,
这不是她的初衷
but if she has her way, it will be the result.
但如果按她的来 结果便会如此
Well, sorry to hear that.
很遗憾
Nothing's settled yet, but moving forward
一切还没定 但如果想上市
means getting all the equity owners to overrule her.
就得让所有股东否决她
We've got 35%, and then there's Diane and Bos
我们有35% 还有黛安和博斯
and Doug and Craig.
道格和克雷格
And Cameron has no idea this is happening?
卡梅伦对这事毫不知情吗
Nothing is happening. It's all talk at the moment,
一切还没开始 还在计划阶段
but I have to explore every option.
但我得考虑所有办法
We don't own 35% of the company.
我们并不占公♥司♥35%的股权
Yeah, sure we do. No, you own 25%
我们有 不 你有25%
and Clark Computers owns 10% for buying the mainframe.
克拉克电脑买♥♥了主机 占有10%
And Clark Computers, I.E., me,
克拉克电脑 也就是我
doesn't like the idea of blindsiding Cameron
不想瞒着卡梅伦
and shoving this IPO down her throat.
逼她接受上市
That's-- that is--
这...
just a gross mischaracterization. I--
完全不是我的意思
Donna, if you pull this move,
唐娜 如果你这么做
I guarantee you she'll see it as an act of war.
我保证她会觉得你在向她宣战
and you will cross a line that you cannot uncross.
这是个无法挽回的过界之举
So, don't kid yourself.
别骗自己了
It's been a long day. I'm going to bed.
今天太累了 我睡了
Did you ever witness Mr. MacMillan talking to Gordon Clark?
你见过麦克米伦先生和戈登·克拉克说话吗
Nope.
没有
Did Mr. MacMillan ever
麦克米伦先生曾经
confide any plans he had with Gordon Clark?
向戈登·克拉克吐露过他的计划吗
No.
没有
Don't you find it odd,
你不觉得奇怪吗
the day we eighty-sixed NSFNET
我们取消国家科学基金网交易
and we shit-canned Joe
炒了乔的那天
he finds religion and says Gordon invented
他就长了良心 说戈登发明了
the software this company's built on,
这个公♥司♥的基石软件
giving his ex-partner,
给了他的前合伙人
the one suing him, everything?
在告他的人 一切
Or maybe you didn't know.
也许你不知道
Maybe Joe didn't tell you that part.
也许乔没告诉过你这些事
And I always assumed that you were involved.
我一直以为你也参与了
They didn't cut you out of the deal, did they?
他们没把你踢出局吧
No need to answer.
不用回答
Look, I'm sorry, kid. It's bigger than you.
对不起 孩子 这事很大
You're just a pawn that Joe sacrificed in the end game,
而你只是乔牺牲掉的一个棋子
which means that you're useless to us.
所以你对我们没用了
You're probably useless to him, too.
也许你对他也没有用了
So...
那么...
that's it.
就这样吧
It's time for you to go.
你该走了
So, I'm fired? Yes.
我被炒了 是的
Good.
好
Mr. Clark? They're ready for you.
克拉克先生 他们在等你了
Gordon, what are you doing here?
戈登 你来干什么
Ryan. You were right.
莱恩 你是对的
That thing that you and Joe were working on?
你和乔合作的那个东西
It's gonna be huge.
前途无量
So, Mr. Clark, regardless of what Mr. MacMillan
克拉克先生 不管麦克米伦先生
thinks he got away with,
自以为做到了什么
we plan to fully challenge the veracity of his confession.
我们都打算对其供述的真实性提出异议
Listen, I think we can speed things up without the lawyers.
我觉得我们不用律师就能速战速决
I mean, I don't have mine.
我的律师就没来
What do we say you lose yours?
不如你也叫他走吧
You're not really gonna try to convince me
你不是真想让我相信
that you and Joe didn't talk about this, right?
你和乔没有串通好吧
I'm not gonna try and convince you of anything.
我没打算让你信什么
I'm here to offer you a deal
我想和你做交易
that will make that question irrelevant.
让你不需要再想那个问题
Now, my lawyers say I'm looking at a floor of 25 million.
我的律师说我最少能拿到两千五百万
Your lawyers are dreaming. I'm willing to take 10% of that,
你的律师在做梦 我只要10%
along with the equipment that Joe bought
还要乔买♥♥下的装置
and the deals that he made for NSFNET.
和他与国家科学基金网达成的协议
Even if I wanted to make that deal,
就算我想接受交易
I can't just hand you a government contract.
我不能把政♥府♥合同就这么给你
I mean, I could trade you the infrastructure,
我可以把基础设施卖♥♥给你
but you would have to chase that bid.
但你得去投标
No, I think for 20 million,
不 我觉得为了两千万
you can make a call to the sector chief
你可以打电♥话♥给地区主管
and make that happen.
办妥这件事
Or I could just sue you and keep it all.
或者我可以起诉你 保住一切
Yeah, you could, but you'll lose,
你可以 但你会输
and I think you know that.
我觉得你很清楚
We do it my way, I'm giving you everything that you want
按我的方式来 你能用你根本不在乎的东西
in exchange for nothing you care about.
来换取所有你想要的东西
One thing sticks in my craw.
我有一件事放不下
We make this deal,
如果我们达成协议
you turn around and give Joe everything he wants
你转头就把乔想要的东西全给他了
and that son of a bitch wins again.
那混♥蛋♥又赢了
And what makes you think
你为什么觉得
you're the only one in this room
这里只有你
that wants to stick it to Joe MacMillan?
想对付乔·麦克米伦
Okay, let's get this over with.
好了 赶紧把这事搞定
Remember to detach Arki from me
如果阿基利用这个理由
when he uses this as an excuse
抱我超过正常时间
to hug me past a socially acceptable amount of time.
你要记得把他赶走
I got it, all right?
我记得了
Let's go fry some coders' circuits, Mrs. Howe-Rendon.
我们去吓吓他们吧 豪伊兰顿太太
No. RendonHowe?
不好 兰顿豪伊呢
We'll figure it out. Okay.
我们再想吧 好
Tom? Rendon!
汤姆 兰顿
Dude! What are you doin' here?
老兄 你怎么来了
The prodigal son returns.
浪子回归了
Tom the Bomb!
汤姆弹
Finally, a real coding lead.
可算来了个好程序员
How long you here for, Rendon?
你来多久 兰顿
Kind of indefinitely.
算是定居了
No. Wait a minute. What?
不会吧 等等 什么
Yeah, we got married! When did this happen?
是啊 我们结婚了 什么时候的事
A couple weeks ago in Texas.
几周前在德州
You're n pregnant, are you? Do I look pregnant?
你不是怀孕了吧 你看我像吗
Why wasn't I invited?
怎么没请我
Come here, you. Oh, God.
过来 天呐
Come on.
过来吧
So happy for you. Okay, all right.
真替你开心 行了
Thank you. You're a very lucky man.
谢谢 你真是幸运
Here's to Mutiny's first official marriage!
庆祝穆特尼首个正式婚姻
May it a be long and happy one.
愿你们白头到老
Okay, who wants some of that?
好了 谁想来点
This looks great.
看上去不错啊
Bodie, would you stop drinking out of the bottle, dude?
博迪 你能不能别对瓶吹了
Just stop drinking out of the bottle. Come on, man.
别直接对口了 拜托
I bet I can finish it. You have to leave room for cake.
我肯定能喝完 你还得留肚子吃蛋糕
No Look it.
不 看啊
What, dude?
干什么
CQ! CQ!
CQ CQ
剧集 | 奔腾年代(2014) | 导航列表