剧集 | 奔腾年代(2014) | 导航列表
This is not something to discuss here.
我们不该在这儿讨论这事
We'll talk about it at home.
回家再说
What's the difference?
有什么区别吗
Hello?
有人吗
Greetings from the ether.
从以太向你问好
Is anybody there?
有人吗
I'm right here. Can you hear me?
我在 听得到吗
I'm right here. This is KC4L, over.
我在 这里是KC4L 完毕
Hello?
你好
I'm right here. Can you hear me?
我在 能听到吗
Right this way.
这边请
First time dining with us?
第一次在我们这儿就餐吗
No. I wish.
不是 是倒好了
Oh, hello there. No, don't get up.
你好 不用起来
Sorry.
抱歉
Where's Cameron?
卡梅伦呢
Oh, she is preparing a guest lecture she is giving tonight.
她在为今晚的客座演讲准备
She's so sorry that she couldn't make it.
她很遗憾不能抽身前来
We'll have to soldier on without her.
我们只好自己吃了
May I get you something from the bar?
需要喝点什么吗
You know what? I will have a gin and tonic, please.
请给我一杯金汤力
Very well. Thank you.
好的 谢谢
Nice choice.
好选择
And what's your excuse?
你又是为什么呢
I just like drinking at lunch.
我喜欢午餐时喝酒罢了
So, the official SwapMeet offer is happening today?
跳蚤市场的正式报价是今天吗
Yes, John Bosworth is taking it over later this afternoon.
是的 今天下午就交给约翰·博斯沃思了
Exciting. Yeah.
太激动了 是啊
Will he go over with you and Cameron?
他会跟你和卡梅伦一起去吗
No, he's our advance man.
不 他是我们的代理人
He's taking care of it.
他会打理好一切的
Whenever the ladies are ready. The usual, Jason.
女士们 可以点餐了 老样子 杰森
Chicken paillard.
烤炙鸡块
It's thin, crispy, and somehow still juicy.
很脆薄 但依然多汁
I don't know how they do it.
不知他们是怎么做到的
Uh, you know, I will try the...
我就来一份...
mushroom ris-- risotto.
意大利蘑菇饭吧
You still wear your ring, huh?
你还戴着戒指呢
For work.
工作所需
Men can't seem to handle the idea that sexual availability
男人好像不明白女人可以单身逍遥
and business acumen can exist in the same body.
还具备商业头脑
It simplifies things.
这可以省去不少麻烦
So when you say John Bosworth is your advance man,
你说约翰·博斯沃思是你们的代理人
what exactly do you mean?
是什么意思
Whatcha doing?
干什么呢
Oh, I'm just working on 2.0 with Brent.
我在跟布伦特研究2.0版
I figured it was all hands on deck,
我觉得这事该全员出动
so I would jump in and help out.
所以就来帮忙
Don't do that. I've already got a Brent.
不必 我都有布伦特了
That's not what I hired you for.
我雇你不是干那个的
Excuse me.
等等
Excuse me. Wait.
等等我
Hey, man, why did you hire me, then?
那你为什么雇我
I'm beginning to wonder that myself.
我也开始觉得疑惑了
You know, I just--
我就是...
I didn't know what I was getting myself into.
我当时并不知道会是这个情况
You know, and I wanted to fix things so bad,
我是那么想修复一切
but, I don't know,
但是
she just doesn't seem to want me there.
她似乎并不想要我
I mean, she says she does,
她虽然嘴上说想
but that's what she thinks I want to hear.
但她只是觉得我想听到那话
Oh, wait.
等等
Donna?
唐娜
That's my wife. This is KC4L signing off.
我老婆回来了 KC4L下线
Hey, Donna.
唐娜
I, uh, finally got the ham working.
无线电可算调好了
You know I was always planning on moving out, right?
你知道我是打算搬出去的吧
Like, this is not exactly an ideal setup for me either.
这对我来说也并不是理想的安排
It's not like I like listening to you take a dump.
我也不喜欢听你拉屎
You know, just for the record, Donna never said anything to me
而且 唐娜从没跟我提过
about whatever problems you guys were having.
你们之间的问题
She would never do that.
她绝不会那么做的
I have the letters of transit.
我拿到了通关证
A very important document.
一份重要文件
It's the SwapMeet offer.
跳蚤市场的报价
And Godspeed to you, sir.
祝你好运 先生
How was lunch?
午餐吃的怎么样
Extremely delightful.
非常愉快
I had risotto,
我吃了炖饭
which is rice, but not.
就是米饭 但别有风味
What else did you have?
你还吃什么了
I had a few-- several gin and tonics.
我喝了几杯...好几杯金汤力
You okay? Yes, I'm great.
你没事吧 我很好
Fine.
挺好
You know, my ex worked those long-haul flights
我前妻以前飞长途
and I was away on business half the month.
我出个差一去就半个月
We barely spent any time together.
我们几乎都不在一起
Still managed to get on each other's last nerve.
但还是能气得对方跳脚
I don't know how you and Gordon do it.
真不知道你和戈登怎么做到的
Well, apparently, not so well.
看来做得并不很好
I think your husband's all kind of tricky,
你丈夫是挺难搞
but, by God, I know he cares.
但我知道他在乎你
I can feel it from 50 paces.
隔着老远就能感觉出来
There are men out there who've done a lot worse, Donna.
还有很多男人干过更糟的事呢 唐娜
Yeah.
是啊
But it's hard to turn that into good news.
但这也不算什么好事
I want you to come to this meeting.
我要你来参加这次会议
Right now? Right now.
现在吗 是的
You must be John Bosworth.
你就是约翰·博斯沃思吧
Diane Gould. I'll be your backup this afternoon.
黛安·古德 我今天下午给你打支援
Oh, pleasure to meet you.
认识你很高兴
Didn't know I needed backup.
不知道我还需要人支援
Well, you don't, of course.
你当然不需要
I just knew you'd be here and
只是我知道你会来
I thought it would be a nice way for us to meet.
觉得我们正好可以认识一下
Sure.
好啊
Seems a little quiet.
好安静
Yeah, I noticed that.
我也发现了
And the parking lot seemed empty.
停车场也很空
Yeah, I noticed that, too.
我也发现了
Maybe we should get a tour.
或许我们该去转转
We're giving them 600,000 of my hard-earned dollars
我要把我辛苦挣来的60万给他们
and a piece of your company.
你们公♥司♥也要割肉
That earns us a poke around.
我们总该有权看看吧
Doug Sheridan. So nice to meet you.
道格·谢雷登 认识你很高兴
This is my partner Craig Bausch.
这是我合伙人 克雷格·鲍什
Craig, John Bosworth.
你好 我是约翰·博斯沃思
Nice to finally put some faces to the names.
很高兴终于把脸跟名字对上了
This here is Diane Gould, our partner.
这是黛安·古德 我们的合作伙伴
Of course. Pleasure to finally meet you.
当然 很高兴终于见到你了
This is quite the delivery committee.
送份报价这么大阵势
While we're here, we thought we should have a look around.
既然我们来了 正好想到处看看
Oh, of course.
当然
Sure.
没问题
Welcome.
欢迎
We pulled a pretty epic all-nighter last night,
我们昨晚熬夜熬到很晚
so we're kind of down to bare bones.
所以现在人手很少
But you should be able to get a sense of the place.
但能大致了解这里的情况
I know I speak for all the investors
我知道各位投资人
when I say how delighted we are
都跟我一样
剧集 | 奔腾年代(2014) | 导航列表