剧集 | 奔腾年代(2014) | 导航列表
I thought this was supposed to be handshakes and how do you dos.
我以为这次就是寒暄一番就成交了
You see an opportunity, you take it.
看到机会就该抓住嘛
That's the sport of it.
乐趣就在此
It could have gone the other way.
也可能是另一种结果
But it didn't.
但并不是
Mr. MacMillan?
麦克米伦先生
Uh, I just wanted to say that--
我想说
that I don't think you should charge for the user version.
我觉得你不该对用户版收费
Why didn't you say that in the meeting?
你怎么不在会上说
I've been here for, what, a week
我来这里才一周
and you plunk me down in some senior staff meeting.
你就让我参加高级员工会议
What was I supposed to say? I just agreed with everyone else.
我还能说什么 当然是随声附和了
But that's not right because it's not what I think.
但是我不该那样 因为我并不是那么想的
I'm sorry you couldn't keep up in the meeting.
很遗憾你在会上发懵了
You made a promise to people that you wouldn't charge them.
你向人们承诺你不会收钱的
I didn't promise that I wouldn't ever charge them.
我没说今后也不收
Of course you did.
你就是说了
You said freedom from fear is a right
你说摆脱恐惧是种权利
and you shouldn't have to pay for it.
人们不该为此付钱
And in a perfect world that would be true,
在完美世界里 确实如此
but it's not the world we live in.
但我们生活的世界并非如此
Then why'd you say it? Because I believe it.
那你为什么那么说 因为我是那么想的
But I've got a board and investors
但我有董事会和投资者
and I've got people to answer to.
还有我需要听命于的人
But you're ruining the product.
但你会毁了这个产品
I am the product.
我就是产品本身
I know.
我知道
No, I was at Austin Tech.
不 我是奥斯汀理工大学的
I never really finished, but then I started working
我没毕业 就开始工作了
and there was just no real time to go back.
后来就没时间回去完成学业了
Thanks again for coming.
再次感谢你来
Yeah.
嗯
Feel free to start.
可以开始了
What, no kiss this time?
这次不吻我了吗
What do you want?
你想怎么样
You gonna tell me I'm a horrible person? Go ahead.
你要说我是个烂人吗 说吧
I'd be well within my rights to want that.
我也有权这么说
What I'd really like to say is--
但我真心想说的
is thank you.
是谢谢你
Really?
是吗
For what?
谢什么
Everything, I guess.
一切吧
How could I have risen from the ashes
如果不是你把一切烧成了灰
if you hadn't burned it all to the ground?
我又怎么能涅槃重生
Is that why you stole my best coder?
所以你挖走了我最好的程序员吗
Who, Ryan? Come on.
莱恩吗 得了
The Valley is crawling with Ryans.
硅谷里莱恩这种人多得是
No, actually, he's incredibly talented.
才不是 他是很有才的
Do you want him back?
你想要回他吗
What are you doing here? Did you follow me here?
你来干什么 你跟踪我来的吗
No, Cam, I don't have time to follow you.
不 卡梅 我没那个时间
I'm a--
我
I'm a student.
是这儿的学生
Why is that funny?
有什么好笑的
Because it's a lie.
因为你在撒谎
Well, maybe I got tired of being told
或许我是厌倦了别人说我
I was just a salesman who couldn't code.
只是个不会代码的推销员
Okay.
好吧
I--
我...
God, I don't know what kind of dress-up game you're playing,
天呐 我不知道你在玩什么扮装游戏
but, yes, you're a student.
但你真是个学生
I might not ever be great at it, but...
我可能永远不会精于这个
I'm not unteachable.
但我也是能学的
Joe,
乔
I know you got this whole
我知道你这副
humble Zen master thing working for you,
谦逊禅师的样子挺受欢迎
but come on.
但得了
Save it.
省省吧
I'm not buying it.
我才不会信呢
You don't have to buy it, Cam.
你不非得信 卡梅
Haven't you heard?
你没听说吗
I'm giving it away for free.
我要免费送出我的产品
Cam.
卡梅
Cam.
卡梅
How were they last night?
他们昨晚怎么样
I didn't see them.
我没看到他们
They were in their room when I got home
我回到家时他们已经回房♥了
and gone before I left this morning.
早上我走时他们已经走了
It was quiet.
挺安静的
Yeah, that's not always a good sign.
那并不总是个好兆头
Well, it's better than screaming.
总比大吼大叫强
I've heard quiet make you beg for screaming.
我听过让人恨不得大叫的安静
Put that there.
放好了
I want to apologize for my outburst yesterday.
我想为我昨天的爆发道歉
It was totally inappropriate.
非常不合适
And it shouldn't have happened.
也不该发生那种事
So if I made anyone feel uncomfortable,
如果我让谁不舒服了
then I'm sorry.
那么很抱歉
Well, that little speech made me very uncomfortable.
这段话才让我不舒服呢
I'm kidding. It never happened.
开玩笑的 就当没那回事
Come on. What?
得了 怎么
It so clearly did. It's a thing you say.
就是有那回事嘛 就是个说法
Okay, look, we don't have to discuss this ad nauseam,
好了 我们不用再说那件事了
but we thought saying nothing seemed equally stupid.
我们只是觉得什么都不说也不好
So we're saying something.
所以决定至少说点什么
We are aware that bringing a marriage into the workplace
我们知道把婚姻关系带到工作中来
is complicated and we're doing the best we can, okay?
是很复杂的 我们在尽力了 好吗
Now, can we try to get back to where we were?
我们继续工作吧
Okay, great.
好的
The big Ryan-shaped hole.
莱恩的空缺
Did you find any prospects last night?
你昨晚找到合适人选了吗
No, but I decided we don't need anyone.
没有 但我决定不用雇其他人了
Of course we do. No.
当然用了 不用
Not if I do it.
我来做不就行了
Oh, I don't know. I feel like you're already spread pretty thin.
这好吗 我觉得你已经很忙了
No, he was right. Getting the person who originated the code
不 他说得对 找原本编写代码的人
makes the most sense. That's me.
是最合理的 那就是我
Well, but you should have some help.
但你该找点帮手啊
We just bought a company. Maybe one of them can help.
我们刚买♥♥了家公♥司♥ 找他们来帮忙呗
No! Look, I'd just have to explain everything to them.
不 我还得跟他们解释一切
It makes double the work for me.
那样我事倍功半
All right, if you think you can handle it.
好吧 如果你觉得你能行的话
Yes, I can.
我能行
Okay, so we got a call--
好 我们接到电♥话♥
You got to be kidding me. You're moving on?
不是吧 这就进入下一话题了
Yes. Did you have something you wanted to say?
是啊 你有什么想说的吗
No. No, no, go ahead. It's your meeting.
没有 继续吧 是你们的会议
We got a call She can't do it herself.
我们接到电♥话♥ 她不能自己做
The company spends a third of its time waiting for her as it is.
这家公♥司♥本就在花三分之一的时间等她了
He's not wrong. You could do a bit more delegating.
他没说错 你把工作分出去点有好处
I do, just not when it's
我有分派 我只是觉得
something that I think is truly foundational.
这件事是我们的基础
But you think that everything is foundational.
你觉得什么事都是我们的基础
Look, if she says she can handle it, she can handle it.
既然她说她能做到 她就能做到
Oh, my God. Oh, my God. Oh, my God.
天呐 天呐 天呐
Gordon, what is your argument?
戈登 你究竟什么意思
You're just sinking the company by taking on all these--
你这样会毁了公♥司♥的 老是这样...
No, she's not sinking anything. Can we please just focus?
她才没有毁什么 我们能不能说主题
I want you to pack up your stuff.
收拾你的东西
Starting tomorrow, we'll be working out of my place.
明天开始 我们在我家工作
剧集 | 奔腾年代(2014) | 导航列表