剧集 | 奔腾年代(2014) | 导航列表
We're a quarter of the size of CompuServe,
我们的规模是计算机服务的四分之一
we have less infrastructure than The Source,
我们的基础设施比百源少
nowhere near the investment visibility of Q-Link.
我们的投资预期比科灵可差得多
I hate it, but he's right.
我讨厌这文章 但他说得对
What's up, squirt? "Family Circus" still sucks.
怎么样 小家伙 《家庭马戏团》还是很烂
That's true. Hey, language.
没错 别说脏话
Language.
别说脏话
Where is Joanie? Getting dressed.
琼妮去哪了 穿衣服
He calls you upstarts, says you're a welcome addition
他说你们是新贵 欢迎你们
of heart and vitality to the Valley landscape.
给硅谷增添生命活力
The guy's-- that's great.
那家伙...这很好啊
Yeah, he's also got us going under by '88.
他还说我们到88年就得完蛋
Well, if you're that worried about it,
如果你那么担心
issue a press release full of stats and revenue
发个新闻稿 公布各种收益数据
and, you know, tell your version of the story.
讲出你的说法
What? No one reads press releases.
什么 没人看新闻稿
They read magazines, like this one.
他们就看杂♥志♥ 像这本
Well, then, we might as well write an obituary.
那我们不如写个讣告得了
Oh, shit. Language.
妈的 别说脏话
Sorry, honey.
对不起
I've got to meet with Joanie's principal today at 4:00.
我今天4点要见琼妮的校长
Why?
为什么
She got in a fight on Monday.
她周一打架了
Okay, when were you gonna tell me about that?
你本打算什么时候告诉我的
I'm sorry. Completely forgot.
抱歉 我完全忘了
She win, at least?
她起码赢了吧
The school wants a parent meeting.
校方要找家长
Uh, we have a development meeting at 4:00.
我们4点有个发展会议
I know. So, can't he do it?
我知道 他去不行吗
Okay, I'll give you guys a minute.
好吧 我给你们一点时间
Roar!
哇啊
Roar! Got you.
哇啊 抓住你了
You totally didn't know I was in there.
你刚才完全不知道我在这儿
Yeah, well, you're totally busted
嗯 你可是因为
for the fight you got into at school.
在学校打架被抓到了
Whatever. I kicked her ass.
不管 反正我揍扁了她
Really? Go ahead. You know you want to.
真的吗 你弄吧 你知道你想的
What?
什么
You're such a little brat.
你真是个小调皮
And I-- -
我还
I know you're frustrated. I'm frustrated, too.
我知道你很不爽 我也是
We're five people living on top of each other, and that's--
我们五个人挤在这里
Donna, I'm frustrated because this was supposed to be temporary.
唐娜 我不爽是因为这本该是临时的
It is temporary. No, it's been six mo
这的确是 不 已经六个月了
Oh, shit.
该死
Haley, sweetheart, get under the table.
海莉 亲爱的 到桌子底下去
Joanie!
琼妮
Mom! It's okay, it's okay.
妈 没事了 没事
It's all right. You okay?
没事了 你还好吧
Was that...? Yes, it was. Hang on, there's broken glass here.
刚才是 是 别过来 有碎玻璃
What should we do? Should we stay in the doorway or go outside?
我们该怎么办 去门廊还是出去
You're fine. You're fine right where you are.
你没事 原地别动就行
Joanie, baby, are you okay?
琼妮 宝贝 你没事吧
I'm fine, just don't freak out on me.
我没事 别对我大惊小怪的
Sorry, do you think that was just a preview?
抱歉 你觉得那只是小震
Like a bigger one's coming?
更大的在后面吗
Or is that the final thing? Hey, listen.
或者这就完了 听着
You're not helping. Don't be such a wimp, Haley.
你别帮倒忙了 别这么怂 海莉
Hey, Joanie. Your sister's scared. Be nice.
琼妮 你妹妹受了惊吓 态度好点
You always take her side. Joanie.
你总是帮她说话 琼妮
Hey, listen, guys.
大家听着
Jesus, people, it's toast.
天哪 只是吐司而已啊
My, don't you look out of this world.
你看上去真炫
Pretty rad, right?
是不是很酷
The antennae just rolled out this week,
触角这周刚上线
along with sunglasses, regular glasses,
还有太阳镜 常规眼镜
and a Mohawk customization.
以及个性化的莫霍克头
You should totally get the Mohawk.
你真该弄个莫霍克头
Oh, we should totally get going.
我们应该走动一下
Let's start with Main Street and then the smaller places.
先去主干道 再去小地方
Oh, there's Sledgehammer.
大锤来了
Did you hear CompuServe's expanding to Japan?
你听说计算机服务扩展到日本了吗
And GEnie added 10,000 users last quarter.
通用电气信息交换网络上季度增加了一万个用户
At least CBS might back out of Trintex.
至少CBS可能会退出特林克斯
Great, then it's just IBM and Sears.
真好 那就只剩IBM和西尔斯了
Seems kind of dead on here, doesn't it?
感觉好冷清啊 是吧
Well, yeah, at 9:00 a.m. on a Tuesday
是啊 周二早上9点
and the system's like a casino floor in the morning.
系统就像上午的赌场一样冷清
It's only the hardcores.
只有铁杆粉
But, hey, look at Comic Book Corner.
但看看漫画书角
Oh, the niche room metrics
小房♥间的人数
are off the charts 'round the clock.
永远是爆表的
That place is rowdy, man.
这地方好热闹
There's more fights than a Hells Angels bar.
这里的争吵比地狱天使吧还多
Well, I guess it's good that these guys' glasses are digital, then.
幸好这些人的眼镜是虚拟的
Nice. Oh, hold on a sec.
真逗 等等
Guy's got a 1311 with a modded thumbfire button.
他有改装开火按钮的1311操纵杆
Jeez, do you know everybody on here?
天哪 你认识这里的每一个人吗
And then here we are.
就是这里了
6♥4♥,000 pixels of prime, undeveloped real estate.
6.4万像素 全部有待开♥发♥
It can be whatever we want it to be.
我们想要它做什么都行
It's got to be--
必须得是
it's gotta be something great.
必须得是非常了不起的东西
Ryan. What's up?
莱恩 怎么了
Sorry, I didn't mean to interrupt.
抱歉 我无意打扰
Are we still on? I know we said 9:00.
我们还谈吗 我们说好了是9点
Maybe it was 9:15. No, it was 9:00.
还是9点15 不 就是9点
Yeah, no, 9:00. Come on in.
对 是9点 进来吧
I don't know.
我不知道
Okay, here's another way to look at it.
有另一种方式来看
Community looks like this.
社区就像这样
No, uh, it looks like this.
不 应该是这样
Well, no, like this.
不 像这样
Just-- okay, blah, blah, chatting, chatting, chatting.
反正就是聊天之类的
We dress it up with a sprite-scaling interface,
我们用精灵单元界面来包装它
but underneath it's just paint-by-numbers.
但其本质只是数字绘画
You know, here's a room, chat in it.
这里有个房♥间 去里面聊天
To discount the meaningful human interaction.
别忘了有意义的人际交流
No, no, no, it works, it's fine.
不 它挺好 没啥问题
It's like vanilla ice cream, but it's...
就像香草冰激凌 但是...
So, here are the users and here's private chat.
这是用户 这是私聊室
And the users, they're talking, talking.
这些用户在聊天
"Hey, what's going on?
"一切都好吗
Let's get to know each other more."
我们增进一下对彼此的了解吧"
So they go to private chat.
因此他们选择了私聊
1977.
1977年的
You know how your mom always says to close the door behind you?
你妈总会告诉你随手关门吧
These two users, they-- they leave,
这两个用户 他们离开聊天室
and they don't close the...
却不关上门...
Okay, so, all these other people here are saying,
其他那些人在说
"hey, what are you guys doing?
"你们在干什么呢
Where are they going? I want to check that out."
他们要去哪里 我想去看看"
And so they-- they go, like that.
他们就跟着去 像这样
And so...
所以
that's your problem.
这就是你们的问题
Have you guys ever seen "The Conversation"?
你们看过《窃听大阴谋》[对话]吗
Which conversation?
什么对话
Wait, the-- the Gene Hackman movie?
等等 吉恩·哈克曼那部电影
Exactly.
没错
People think private chat is private.
人们以为私聊是私密的
剧集 | 奔腾年代(2014) | 导航列表