剧集 | 奔腾年代(2014) | 导航列表
leaving for Japan when we heard.
听说时正要去日本
At first I was...
刚开始我...
angry.
很生气
At you...
气你
and at him.
也气他
And at myself...
还有我自己
for all these things I never said to him.
因为还有好多话没和他说
Then I realized
然后我意识到
there was nothing anyone could have done about it.
没人能帮到他
Not you and not me.
你和我都不行
You don't know that. Neither do you.
你不能确定 你也是
You're not that powerful.
你没有那么大威力
So, eventually, my anger
最终 我的愤怒
turned into sadness, and...
变成了悲伤
that's fine, that's healthy.
那没事的 那是健康的
I mean, yes, be sad.
悲伤吧
But Jesus, stop blaming yourself.
但是 别再责怪自己了
I win.
我赢了
This isn't about Ryan.
也不是为了莱恩
It's...
是...
I'm just saying I don't think you should...
我就是觉得你不该
deprive the world of what you do.
让世界享受不到你的工作
Okay.
好吧
What is it that I do?
我做什么
It's so hard...
真正的改变
to bring about actual change.
是很难实现的
Real change.
真正的改变
The whole world
全世界
conspires to stop that from happening.
都会阴谋阻止改变
But you bring people together.
但你能让人们聚在一起
You... create change.
你能...创造改变
I think that that's...
我觉得那...
really great.
非常棒
Hey, so I have this
我有个
Atari party that I have to go to
不得不去的雅达利派对
that would be so much more fun if you would come
如果你愿意来 跟我一起喝醉
and get drunk with me.
就会好玩得多
What, so I can fend off your groupies?
是让我替你挡住狂热粉丝吗
Exactly.
没错
I'm not really dressed for that kind of thing.
我没穿合适的衣服
Okay.
好吧
Well...
那...
Okay.
好了
Now I'm ready.
这下行了
The future's so bright.
未来一片光明啊
Anyways, back to the important stuff.
总之 该说重点了
Do you know why most people screw up their pasta?
知道大部分人为什么做不好意面吗
Here we go. Not salting the water enough.
来了 水加的盐不够
You know, it should taste like the ocean.
应该有海洋的味道
You know, when properly portioned,
如果比例得当
salt will not make food taste salty,
盐不会让食物太咸
but instead will enhance the flavors that are already present.
而是增强已经存在的味道
It's for me. It's my mom.
找我的 妈妈打来的
She's a partner at a VC firm
她是一家风投♥公♥♥司♥的合伙人
so she has her own messaging service.
所以她有自己的留言服务
Mom?
妈妈
Joanie, I got your voicemail. What's going on?
琼妮 我收到你的留言了 怎么回事
You made it sound like World War III ...
你说得好像第三次世界大战
from your message. Yeah, Dad won't let me go to the party,
开始了 爸不许我去参加派对
which is bullshit because you explicitly told me I could go.
太过分了 你明明说我可以去的
I'm sure he has good reasons, Bug.
他肯定有原因的 亲爱的
There is no good reason why I should be stuck here
我根本没有理由该被困在这里
making pasta from scratch
跟超级大厨
with freaking Chef Boyardee and some random lady.
和不知哪来的女人一起从零做意面
Is it that Michelle woman?
是那个米歇尔吗
Bingo-rama. She works for Dad.
没错 她是爸爸的员工
Look, when you're at Dad's house, his word goes.
听着 你在爸爸家 就得听他的
You know the rules.
你知道规矩的
Can you just talk to him? No, I don't have time
你不能跟他谈谈吗 不行 我没时间
Dad! Mom wants to talk to you.
爸 妈妈想跟你谈谈
So, what grade are you in?
你几年级了
You know, I'm gonna, like, go in a second.
我马上就要走了
You don't have to talk to me anymore.
你不用非得跟我说话
Donna, I don't wanna have this conversation right now.
唐娜 我现在不想谈这个
Neither do I. She wants to go over to Jennifer's
我也不想 她想去詹妮弗家
and there's not gonna be any parents there.
但是那里根本不会有家长
I already told her that she has to listen to you.
我已经跟她说她得听你的
She just put you on the phone because she thought we'd fight
她让你接电♥话♥ 是以为我们能大吵一架
and she'd come out on top.
让她渔翁得利
Since when do you make pasta?
你什么时候还做意面了
Oh, well, I-I--
我...
I took a cooking class.
我上了烹饪课
My parents got divorced when I was little, too,
我父母也在我小时候离婚了
so, I know it stinks.
所以 我知道滋味不好受
But it gets better.
但会好起来的
All right, you're, uh, you're not going.
好吧 你别想去了
So, even with a conservative estimate of the licensing fees
就算保守估计声音辨识部件的
for the voice-recognition component,
授权金
we'll be in three million
三季度结束时
domestic refrigerator-freezers by the end of Q3.
我们的产品也能进入三百万台家用电冰箱
And I'll hit profitability by Q4.
第四季度就能盈利了
So, what is it you do?
你们做什么的
I think this is definitely him. I think it's him!
我觉得就是他了 我也觉得
Listen, man, we hereby confer upon you--
听着 我们在此授予你...
Uh, Bob.
鲍勃
Bob!
鲍勃
...the greatest honor of Comdex '90:
90年计算机分销商展览的最高荣誉
the Party Pitch Swami
派对点子大♥师♥
and a Vanquisher of Earthly Tedium.
以及凡间无趣终结者
And we proudly present to you...
我们自豪地赠与你
This...
这个
100% synthetic
百分百合成的
ergonomically designed OSHA-approved
人体工学设计 获职业安全与健康管理局认可的
Cisco wrist rest.
思科腕垫
Live the life of your words, Bob.
过上梦想的生活吧 鲍勃
You want a refill?
要续杯吗
Yeah!
好
Jesus, my refills want refills!
老天爷 我的续杯都想续杯
I love Space Bike!
我超爱《太空摩托》
I love you!
我爱你
Cameron?
卡梅伦
Cameron!
卡梅伦
How are you? How's Japan?
你好吗 日本好吗
What are you doing here?
你怎么来了
You know, I just...
我就是...
came to make an appearance at the parties, and...
来派对上转转
Okay--
好吧
Look, I--
我
I came to see you.
是来见你的
I don't know why you would do that.
你为什么要那么做
Well, because I've got this--
因为我有...
There's this thing.
有样东西
It's really exciting and I want to show it to you.
非常棒 我想跟你分享
You've got to be kidding. Please, just
你开玩笑呢 求你
Come on, have lunch with me tomorrow.
别这样 明天跟我吃午饭吧
No, I'm on an early flight out to Tokyo.
不 我要飞早班机去东京
It's been four years, we need to--
都四年了 我们得...
We don't need to do anything!
我们不用做什么
We both did things we're not proud of,
我们都做过我们不以为傲的事
and if could turn back the clock,
如果能让时间倒流
剧集 | 奔腾年代(2014) | 导航列表