剧集 | 奔腾年代(2014) | 导航列表
Down here at the end.
去那边
Arki, you're in the center. Lev, you're there.
阿基 你站中间 莱夫 那边
Wonderboy, down at the end.
神童 最后面
Come on, guys.
快点 各位
Yeah, Wonderboy.
好了 神童
All right, you've been ordered by Allied Command
好了 盟军司令部命令你们
to select 12 general prisoners...
选12名普通军事犯
I'm innocent. ...convicted by courtsmartial
我是无辜的 他们被军事法庭判刑
and sentenced to be executed or serve lengthy prison terms
即将被判死刑 或服很长的刑期
for murder, robbery,
罪名是杀人 抢劫
striking a general in the ear,
打将军的耳朵
and other crimes of violence.
以及其他暴♥力♥犯罪行为
And you will deliver them behind enemy lines
你要带他们深入敌后
in France to undertake a mission of sabotage
进入法国 执行破坏任务
that could change the course of the war.
该任务或许能改变战争结果
Okay, Lee Marvin,
好吧 李·马文
but don't most of the guys in that movie eat it?
可那部电影里大部分人最后不是死了吗
By the end, is it more like the "Dirty Deuce"?
最后非常惨
I'll show you a Dirty Deuce, Bodie.
我叫你知道什么叫惨 博迪
It's a metaphor.
这是隐喻
Actually, it's more of an allegory.
其实 应该叫寓言
Uh, pipe down, Smurfette.
别那么激动 蓝妹妹
An allegory is a metaphor.
寓言就是一种隐喻
F you, semen.
去你妹 精♥子♥
Semen? Did she just call me semen?
精♥子♥ 她喊我精♥子♥吗
It's time for the next battle!
下场战役开始了
God.
天呐
Players, follow me for instruction
各位玩家 跟我来熟悉一下
in the rules of honorable play.
公平比赛的规则
You need to turn down your toys.
你得小点声
Come on, guys. Let's see a little bit of that Apache know-how.
走吧 各位 展现一下你们的本事
Cover me, cover me!
掩护我 掩护我
There he is, there he is!
他在那儿
Buckle up, big man. Shit!
小心 大块头 该死
Guys, don't just stand around. Fight back!
各位 别傻站着 反击啊
I'm out, I'm done. Screw you, asshole.
我没子弹了 我完了 去你的
Green team, gather round, gather round.
绿队 集♥合♥
All right, look, focus, okay?
好了 集中精神
Guard the base. Get each other's backs, all right?
守住基地 互相掩护
Is this thing even on?
这东西好使吗
Bodie, get down. You're in the line of fire!
博迪 趴下 你要被打中的
Wonderboy, get that out of your mouth.
神童 别吃了
Come on, man, get your head in the game.
拜托 专心点
Hey, guys, check it out.
各位 看啊
If you just cover this thing, you can't get hit.
如果把这玩意遮住 就不会被打中了
There must be a way to disengage the entire system.
肯定有办法解除整个系统
What a bunch of pussies.
你们一群娘炮
That's sexist.
这是性别歧视
He's on our team! F off, you big D.
他是你队友 去你妈 死屌♥
Oh, my God, stop!
天呐 停下
We're all gonna die!
我们都要死了
It's Judgment Day, sinners!
审判日到了 各位罪人
Dodged a shot.
躲过一击
Let's do this!
我们上吧
Yeah!
好诶
Sir! Sir! You are officially disqualified.
先生 先生 你被取消资格了
What?!
什么
Green! Green! Green!
绿队 绿队 绿队
We feel 100% confident.
我们绝对相信
If we're properly assigned,
只要任务指派明确
we can get this whole thing out the door in three weeks.
我们三周就能完成
Three weeks?
三周
That's much sooner than we expected, right?
这比我们想的要快得多 是吧
Oh, I just wish--
我真希望...
Let it go. She's not coming.
算了 她不会来了
I thought you two had a good conversation.
我以为你俩都谈好了
Yeah, I thought so, too.
是啊 我也以为
We have so much respect for Cam
我们非常尊敬卡梅
and what you guys have built together.
和你们共同建立的一切
It sounds nice and all,
听上去很好
but the real question is can you work with her?
但关键问题是 你们能和她配合吗
Definitely. Of course.
绝对的 当然了
We just get the feeling she can't work with us.
我们是觉得她没法跟我们配合
You know?
知道吗
Are we ready to go ahead and order?
可以点餐了吗
I'm sorry.
对不起
It's not your fault.
不怪你
Can we have the check, please?
买♥♥单
I just think if Cam doesn't want to work with the guys,
我觉得如果卡梅不想跟他们合作
she should have the courage to deal with it face-to-face.
她该有勇气当面处理
No, I know.
我知道
Look, I wanted her to tell you,
我是想让她跟你说的
but since she's not here...
但既然她没来
Cam wants to fire Doug and Craig.
卡梅想解雇道格和克雷格
Really? That's big.
是吗 这是大事
Yeah.
是啊
Do you agree with her?
你也同意吗
Well, I-- she's my partner.
她是我的合伙人
Personally, I think these guys are a big asset.
我个人觉得他们是很好的人才
But your relationship with Cameron is the most important thing.
但你和卡梅伦的关系才是最重要的
That's what I'm investing in.
那才是我的投资对象
If working with Doug and Craig is untenable,
如果无法跟道格和克雷格合作下去
Mutiny can pay their earn-out early and send 'em home.
穆特尼可以提前付清他们的钱 让他们走人
But you just said that they're a big asset.
但你才说他们是重要人才
I wouldn't be happy about it,
我当然不会乐意
but it's better than forcing something toxic.
但强扭的瓜不甜
I just hope it's the guys who are the problem.
我只是希望问题是真出在他们身上
So, how's the team-building coming?
团建得怎么样了
Well, surprisingly productive.
还挺有成效
Although I've been banned from future competition
但由于我争议性的军事策略
due to my controversial military tactics.
被禁止再来参赛了
You can get out there. They're still there.
你可以过去 他们还在呢
It's stupid fun.
挺好玩的
No, I just came by 'cause I--
不了 我过来是因为
well, 'cause I said I would.
我说过会来
Well, look at you, Mr. Nice Guy.
瞧瞧你 好和气先生
Mr. Nice Guy?
好和气先生
Back at Cardiff, you were the heavy SVP of Sales.
当年在卡迪夫 你是销♥售♥部高级副总裁
All those multimillion-dollar accounts,
那些上百万的客户
everybody was scared shitless of you.
大家都怕死你了
You know, including myself.
我也是
But now...
但现在
Now what?
现在怎么了
Look, I just mean, you know, being the boss sounds good,
我就是说 做老板听上去很不错
but this is better.
但这样更好
There's minimal responsibility, maximum fun.
不用负多少责 乐趣无穷
Which reminds me, what's that story you keep telling the guys?
对了 你总跟大家讲的那个故事是什么来着
Something about... That thing's outta gas.
那个什么... 那个没意思了
Bos!
博斯
You should've seen it. Oh, man, you're not gonna believe it.
你真该看到的 你绝不会相信的
Gordon went full-on kamikaze.
戈登像神风队队员一样
He practically murdered the guy.
他差点把那人干♥死♥
It seemed totally lame at first,
起初感觉挺没劲
but it was actually pretty awesome.
不过还真挺有意思的
Yeah, even she liked it.
是啊 她都喜欢
You should play the next round, man.
你下轮该跟我们一起玩
You would shred this course. No.
你肯定打得好 不了
Come on. Come on.
来嘛
Bos! Bos! Bos!
博斯 博斯
No, I'm good.
不了
剧集 | 奔腾年代(2014) | 导航列表