剧集 | 奔腾年代(2014) | 导航列表
It's an online service called Mutiny.
是一家叫穆特尼的在线服务公♥司♥
Shut up. Shut up.
少来 少来啦
You own Mutiny? Yeah, a part of it.
你是穆特尼的老板 半个老板
Wait, are you CamHowe?
等等 你是卡梅豪伊吗
This is insane. I'm EstimatedProphet.
真是疯狂 我是预计先知
No, no, Cam is my partner.
不 卡梅是我的合伙人
It's like the best. I'd been looking for a tape
它最棒了 我找一盘
of this June '77 Winterland show for literally years.
77年6月冰封大地演出的录像带好几年了
Signed up on Mutiny, found it 20 minutes later.
注册穆特尼后 20分钟就找到了
That's great.
太棒了
So, Donna, you and my mom should be friends.
唐娜 你和我妈该交朋友
Oh, I think we are friends.
我们就是朋友
No, yeah, I mean, friend friends.
不 我是说 真朋友
'Cause all my mom's got are work friends
我妈只有工作上的朋友
and everyone else was Dad's.
其他都是爸爸的朋友
Well, I'm sure it took a lot of nights and weekends
打造一家公♥司♥ 还挂上自己的姓氏
to build a firm with her name on the door.
肯定是要下很大功夫的
That couldn't have been easy.
肯定很不容易
Except the name's Dad's, too, which sucks.
但那也是爸爸的姓氏 这很糟糕
I just think you're fun and smart
我觉得你风趣聪明
and she must really like you
她肯定很喜欢你
'cause she does not let a lot of people up here.
因为她没让几个人来过这儿
Well, I like her, too.
我也喜欢她
Hey, you guys, do you have any of that pot left?
你们还有大♥麻♥吗
Well, yeah, but...
有 但是
What?
怎么了
If you're maybe looking for a different sort of adventure.
或许你想试试别的
So I have a confession.
我要坦白一件事
Shoot.
说吧
I don't care much for Texas.
我不怎么喜欢德州
Why ever not?
为什么
Isn't it just a bunch of good old boys
不就是一群德州汉子
in Dixie Trans Ams speeding down dirt roads?
开着横跨绝尘而去吗
That'd be Georgia. And the General Lee is a Charger.
那是佐治亚州 而且李将军是辆战马
Okay. Never been, I take it.
好吧 你是没去过吧
No, I have not.
是啊
Tell me about it.
跟我讲讲
Well, it's like any other place
跟其他地方一样
except more so.
但更多一番风情
Really? Like this place?
是吗 就像这里吗
Well, we get all kinds.
我们什么样都有
Have to admit, not what I had in mind when we walked in here,
我得承认 走进来时可没想到会是这番景象
but glad we did.
但很高兴我们进来了
So you still have family there, yeah?
你在那儿还有家人 是吗
Here.
来
That little feller.
看看这小家伙
Oh, my God. He's beautiful.
天呐 他真可爱
Yeah.
嗯
It's a hell of a thing, ain't it?
真是难以置信 是吧
God, it feels like it was just a few days ago
天呐 感觉好像就几天前
that I was braiding Kim's hair.
我还在给金编辫子
And now she has one year left at Berkeley.
现在 她再有一年就从伯克利毕业了
Everybody says it passes so fast.
人们都说白驹过隙
I don't know.
我说不清
Working as much as I do, I missed a lot.
我工作那么忙 错过了好多
Yeah, you and me both.
是啊 我也是
I thought I was gonna retire in Texas. You know, be around.
我以为自己要在德州退休的 能常看到他们
I'd take little Sam to a ball game a couple times a month.
每个月带小萨姆去看几场球赛
I wanted to be able to tell him I did things that mattered.
我想能告诉他 我做过有意义的事
Now I got stories no one cares about.
而现在我的故事没人想听
Foolish things coming from a man my age.
我这年纪说这话真傻
Apologies.
抱歉
No, not at all.
不 不必道歉
Gentlemen, welcome to the stage
先生们 请欢迎
Lady Divine.
非凡女士
Gordon?
戈登
I didn't wake you, did I?
我没吵醒你吧
No, no, I'm just heading out.
没有 我正要出去
Okay, uh...
好吧
well, good night.
晚安了
Hey, Cam. Yeah?
卡梅 怎么
It was really fun today.
今天真好玩
Yeah, it was.
是啊
Bye, Gordon.
再见 戈登
You came.
你来了
I figured we should talk.
我们该谈谈
Come, sit with me.
来 坐下
I don't like this.
我不喜欢这样
I don't like feeling this way.
我不喜欢这种感觉
I hate it, too.
我也是
I don't know how we got here.
我不知道怎么会变成这样
You lied to me, Donna.
你骗了我 唐娜
I know, but I--
我知道 但我
it didn't feel like a lie at the time.
当时并没觉得像撒谎
It felt like what was best for the company,
而是觉得那样对公♥司♥更好
like what was best for you.
对你更好
I am just as good at this as you are.
我跟你一样厉害的
No one ever said you weren't.
从没有人说过你不是
They don't have to say it.
他们不用说出来
It's there all the time.
时刻能感觉到
It's deafening. Cam is the genius. Donna is the mom.
那声音震耳欲聋 卡梅是天才 唐娜是妈妈
So we're back where we started.
那我们又退回原地了
No.
不
No, not yet.
还没呢
I mean, look at this place.
看看这里
Did you ever think we'd be here?
你想过我们能来到这儿吗
How many times do you need
你要听多少遍
to hear that I can't do this without you?
没有你我是做不到的
I'm sorry that I lied to you.
很抱歉我骗了你
I forgive you.
我原谅你
Well... Well...
好吧 好吧
Not the night I was expecting. Nor I.
没想到今晚会发展成这样 我也是
Why don't you come back to the house for a nightcap?
跟我回家喝一杯吧
You know, it's getting a little late.
有点晚了
Let me just-- I'll just drop you back at your car.
我送你回车上吧
You know, I could-- I could...
我可以...
come by.
过去的
No, it's fine.
不用了
You need to give Gordon credit.
你得承认戈登的原创
Be pissed at me.
随你生我气
You have every right.
你有这权利
Just, Jesus, don't take it out on Gordon.
但是别拿戈登撒气
He needs this.
他需要这个
Joe, do right by him.
乔 你得对得起他
Give him credit for what he built.
承认他创造了什么
Say something.
说话啊
Shall we celebrate?
我们庆祝吧
Why?
为什么
That's a wedding ring on your finger, isn't it?
你戴的是结婚戒指吧
I came here to talk about Gordon.
我是来谈戈登的
Did you?
是吗
It's 1:30 in the morning.
现在是凌晨1:30
You were waiting in my hallway.
你在走廊里等我
To talk about Gordon?
就为了谈戈登
Is it what's his name?
是那个谁吗
It doesn't matter. Could have been anyone.
无所谓了 可能是任何人
You were happy for a moment and you thought the person
你觉得开心 就以为是因为
standing closest to you was the source.
那个站得离你最近的人
Trust me.
相信我
I've been there.
我也有过这种经历
剧集 | 奔腾年代(2014) | 导航列表