剧集 | 奔腾年代(2014) | 导航列表
I'd like to state for the
我想声明
record that this is not a legitimate offer.
这并非正式提议
It's fully legitimate. I'll sign anything you put in front of me.
非常正式 你给我什么我都签
Just say the word, Gordon.
只要你一句话 戈登
I don't want to work with you, Joe.
我不想跟你合作 乔
I think we now know what this lawsuit is really about.
现在我们知道这宗诉讼究竟是为了什么了
Returning to the date of July 30, 1985,
回到1985年7月30日
Mr. Clark, from your perspective,
克拉克先生 依你看
did Joe MacMillan come to your residence
乔·麦克米伦前往你位于
at 2824 Depue Drive
蒂普街2824号♥的房♥子时
as a business partner or a friend?
是作为生意伙伴 还是朋友
I have no idea.
我不知道
What are we looking for anyway?
我们究竟要找什么
A mistake.
错误
My parents are up in their bedroom
我父母在卧室里
wrapping presents for my birthday party.
为我的生日派对包礼物
Like I don't know exactly what they're doing.
好像我不知道他们在做什么似的
They still think of me as little.
他们还当我是小孩
Well, it's 'cause they've never seen you
那是因为他们没像我那样
throw back a whiskey and smoke a cigar like I have.
见过你喝威士忌 抽雪茄
I never did that!
我才没那么做呢
You're joking.
你在开玩笑
I wish I didn't have to have a birthday party.
真希望我不用开生日派对
I don't believe in birthday parties.
我觉得生日派对没意思
You can do that?
这也行吗
Yeah, it's your birthday. You can do whatever you want.
当然 你的生日 你想做什么都行
Did you find the mistake?
你找到错误了吗
No.
没有
So who's coming to this stupid party
你父母逼你开的
your parents are making you throw
你又不想开的破派对
that you don't really want to have anyway?
都会有谁来
Okay, let's take it outside, okay?
我们出去吧 好吗
All right, everybody,
好了 各位
let's move it on out to the backyard.
我们去后院吧
Slip'n slide is out there. Let's go, let's go.
出去吧 我们走
Everybody out. Move it.
都出去 快走
Get out of here. Go. Go.
快走 出去
Joanie, you've got another guest to greet.
琼妮 又有客人来了
Joanie!
琼妮
Oh, thank goodness.
谢天谢地
Come on in.
请进
Jennifer knew the name of the street,
詹妮弗知道是哪条街
but not the address.
但不知道具体地址
So we parked, prayed, and followed the screams.
所以我们停好车 祈祷 然后循着尖叫声来了
I wasn't expecting you.
没想到你会来
Joanie invited Jennifer
琼妮请了詹妮弗
and seeing as how I am her chauffeur,
我又是她的司机
we're part of a package deal. Where should I put this?
所以就一起来了 这个该放哪
You know what? The girls and the gift table are all out back.
其他姑娘和礼物桌都在后面
I cannot believe she's here.
她居然来了
I guess Joanie patched things up with Jennifer.
看来琼妮和詹妮弗和好了
God, I'm telling you, girls at this age, it's crazy.
天呐 这年纪的女孩 真是疯了
One day they're mortal enemies,
前一天还是死敌
the next day they're best friends.
第二天就成闺蜜了
What?
怎么了
Well, I mean, she's here.
她都来了
Should we take advantage of it?
我们不该利用一下吗
No, I don't want to face that humiliation again.
不 我才不想再被羞辱
Daddy, daddy! Watch me!
爸爸 看我啊
Hey, Ryan, you made it.
莱恩 你来了
Yeah. I can't stay long.
是啊 我不能待太久
Not that it's not a nice party. Thanks.
当然 派对很棒的 谢谢
I wouldn't know;
不过我也不了解
I've never been to a 10-year-old's birthday party.
我没参加过10岁女孩的生日派对
Well, not since I was 10.
10岁之后就没有过了
What do grown-ups do at these things?
大人在这种场合里该做什么
Oh, well, drink.
喝酒
Hey, so...
那个
So listen, we're not supposed to be talking shop today,
听着 我们今天不该谈工作上的事
but I had a few ideas on how to move your chat idea forward.
但我知道该怎么推进你关于聊天室的点子
Oh, yeah? Really? How?
是吗 怎么做
Yeah, well, all right, listen.
嗯 听着
A few years back, CompuServe had this CB simulator
几年前 计算机服务的民用电台模拟器
that I was totally obsessed with.
让我超级着迷
We could start with that as a rudimentary template.
我们可以把那个作为基本模板
My idea is way more advanced than CompuServe.
我的点子比计算机服务先进多了
I know, I know. All we would take from CompuServe is...
我知道 我们只需要他们的
is the shared memory virtual array manager from the CBsim code.
模拟器的共享内存虚拟阵列管理器代码
We make it bigger so we can support more users
我们可以扩展它 以支持更多用户
and the rest we build from scratch.
其他的我们就从零建起
That would be a time-saver.
这是能节省时间
Yeah, totally.
是啊
Come here.
过来
No one designs in a vacuum.
没人是在真空中做设计
What's the point in reinventing the wheel
如果你真正的创新点在于轮胎
if your true innovation is creating the tire?
何必重新发明轮子呢
Yeah.
是啊
Take the Giant, okay?
比如巨人电脑
Say what you will about it, but I started with a IBM PC
随你怎么损它 但我是从IBM个人电脑做起
and made something that was twice as fast at half the cost
最终产品比它快一倍 便宜一半
and portable at 15 pounds.
而且仅重15磅 十分便携
I thought that was Joe MacMillan.
那不是乔·麦克米伦做的吗
Joe MacMillan might have pulled the specs out of his ass,
乔·麦克米伦或许空想出了一堆参数
but turning them into a working product?
但把空想变成现实
No, not really his bag of tricks.
那可不是他的长项
Howdy, Ryan. Look at this.
你好啊 莱恩 看
What you got there? Got it for Joanie.
什么啊 给琼妮买♥♥的
Robo butler. That looks ridiculous.
机器人管家 太可笑了
Yeah, well, it ain't your birthday, is it?
反正又不是你过生日 是吧
What's it do exactly? Here, look at this.
究竟做什么的 来 看看
Lookit here.
看啊
Come here, let me show you. Come on.
过来 我展示给你看
Look, all right, here.
好了 来
Get your beers right there into the metal paws. Come on.
把你的啤酒放进它的小金属爪子里
If you got to put the beers in his hands,
如果还得把酒放进它手里
why don't you just take them with you?
何不直接自己拿着好了
I mean, what's the point of having the robot bring them to you?
让机器人拿给你有什么意义啊
'cause he's a butler, man. It's what he does.
因为他是管家 这是他的工作
All right. Now back up. Back up. Watch.
好吧 退后 看着
Joanie gonna love this.
琼妮肯定会喜欢的
Look at him. Come on there, butler.
看啊 去吧 管家
Look at me, I'm robo butler.
瞧我啊 我是个机器人管家
Would you gentlemen care for more beers?
先生们想再来点酒吗
Bos, it's so slow.
博斯 它好慢啊
I mean, look, it's taking forever to get here.
它走得那么慢
I could've walked over here faster.
我自己过去都快点
I got the receipt.
我还有收据
Don't give that to Joanie,
别把这个给琼妮
All right. You're only gonna upset her.
她只会不开心的
She gonna love it.
她会喜欢的
Hey, nice to see Joanie and Jennifer getting along.
很高兴琼妮和詹妮弗的关系好起来了
Just so you know, I get 60 proposals a week.
我要告诉你 我一周能听60个推介
Most weeks I pass on all 60.
大部分时候 我会全部拒绝
It really had nothing to do with you.
并不是针对你
No, I completely understand.
我完全理解
It was a really quick no you gave us in there, though.
只是你拒绝得好快
All right, let's talk, but not out here.
好吧 我们谈吧 但去别的地方
Are you laughing at my butler, children?
你们在笑我的管家吗 孩子
Get out of here. Scram, all of you.
走开 都走开
Get out of here. Dang butler.
快走 该死的管家
剧集 | 奔腾年代(2014) | 导航列表