剧集 | 奔腾年代(2014) | 导航列表
But because of the way somebody wrote it--
但由于某人编写的代码...
The way I wrote it. Wait, wait.
是我写的代码 等一下
You're telling me that people are hacking private chats?
你是说有人在黑进私聊里
Sure, um, big-time.
是啊 经常的
Look.
你看
So, see this little guy here?
看见这个小家伙了吗
That's the hacker. Totally masked.
这就是那个黑客 身份是隐藏的
The asterisk is a prompt for data. You can't mask that.
星号♥是数据提示符 这个掩盖不了
Hold on. How did you get this?
等等 你怎么拿到这个的
These are private chat transcripts.
这是私聊抄本
Easy, I just walked through the gaping holes that the hackers did.
简单 我跟着黑客从同一个漏洞进去的
Ryan. No, you cannot do that.
莱恩 不行 你不能那么做
Sure, I can. I just--
我当然可以 我只是...
Don't do it again. I mean it.
别再那么做了 真的
That's a direct violation of our user agreement.
这直接违反了我们的用户协议
Yeah, okay. Um, totally right.
好吧 说得没错
Uh, but here's my idea.
我的想法是这样的
So, you connect users outside public room,
在公共聊天室外将用户连接起来
but to different encryption points first,
但首先将他们连到不同的加密节点
then to each other.
再让他们互相连接
You cover tracks,
掩盖连接轨迹
you rebuild private chat
重新建立
separate from Mutiny,
独♥立♥于穆特尼的私聊室
but also still talking to Mutiny outside Mutiny.
同时又从外部向穆特尼通信
Second but separate Mutiny.
是另一个完全独♥立♥的穆特尼
Users here, here, and here
用户在这里 这里 和这里
network, remote, program, hub,
网络 远程 程序 中枢
RSA, filters one, two, three.
RSA加密 过滤器一 二 三
No cache. Voila.
没有缓存 搞定
Ryan, that's an entirely new and very expensive something
莱恩 这是个全新且昂贵的东西
using techniques that our coders don't even know, so...
运用的技术我们的编程员根本不会 所以...
I can do it. I can do it.
我能做 我能做
You still have a ton of sprite rendering for me.
你还有一大堆精灵渲染代码没交给我
Then put one of the guys who can't do this on it.
那就让做不了这个的人去做那个吧
Ryan, we're not doing it.
莱恩 我们不会做的
Okay.
好吧
But here's another idea.
但我还有另一个想法
Okay, you know what?
好吧 这样好吗
Ryan, why don't you just send it to us electronically?
莱恩 不如你电邮给我们怎么样
Okay.
好的
Cool. No problem.
好 没问题
Great, really looking forward to checking it out.
很好 我们都很期待你的想法
Oh, and just to say it one more time,
我要再提一下
something like this is way better for Mutiny
这种东西对于穆特尼来说
than putting a bow tie on an avatar.
比给头像加领带好太多了
Got it. Yeah, thanks.
知道了 谢谢
It's happening again!
又来了
It was funny the first six times.
前六次还是很好笑的
Next person that does it is gonna wear their underwear as a hat.
谁再玩一次就等着内♥裤♥套头吧
Cut it out, you cretins.
别玩了 白♥痴♥
Every time you screw around,
你们每次胡闹
it rains down debris on the mainframe.
墙屑都会撒落在主机上
Look. There's a date now.
看 现在还有日期了
Dude, that's today.
兄弟 那就是今天
If you ask me, it's got Reagan's fingerprints all over it.
要我说 肯定是里根搞的鬼
Jesus. Hello, remember Lasers in Space?
拜托 还记得太空激光计划吗
Okay, it starts with fear
一开始是因为害怕
because nobody wants to die in a nuclear blast.
因为没人想死于核爆
And then, one by one, they take away your rights
然后 他们一条条地夺走你的权利
until you're Sieg Heilin' Ronnie
直到你对里根高呼万岁
It's gotta be some gay thing.
肯定是跟同性恋有关
You know, like AIDS.
像艾滋什么的
Real sensitive, dude.
真会说话 兄弟
Maybe it's a religious thing,
也许是跟宗教有关
You idiots.
一群笨蛋
It's Joe MacMillan. Wait, what?
是乔·麦克米伦 什么
No way! Nyet.
不可能 不会吧
Oh, that's better than Reagan.
这比里根还有意思
The antivirus guy?
杀毒那家伙
How are you so sure? They were partners.
你怎么这么肯定 他们原本是搭档
Is it true he knows Madonna?
他真的认识麦当娜吗
Like, really knows her?
私下认识
I heard his first client was the CIA.
我听说他第一个客户是中情局
Yeah, no, that was Oracle.
不对 那是甲骨文公♥司♥
Didn't MacMillan, like, steal your idea
麦克米伦不是偷了你的点子
and make a gazillion dollars?
然后大赚了一笔吗
Yeah.
是啊
But I'm suing the son of a bitch, aren't I?
但我要起诉他 知道吧
No, I slept right through it.
没有 我直接睡过去了
I woke up and some water had sloshed out the toilet bowl,
我醒了以后 发现厕所水泼出来点
but that was about it.
但也仅此而已
But, look, Terry,
但是听我说 特里
before the big one hits...
我想赶在再大震之前
I want to get this modem order sorted out.
搞定调制解调器的订单
You're damn right, v.22.
没错 V.22
Hey, and I want the wholesale number for that.
给我个批发价吧
Ter-- oh, come on, man.
特里...别这样 老兄
I can walk right across the street to USR
我完全可以去街对面的机器人公♥司♥
and get high-speed transfer for that.
还能很快拿货
Just--
就...
all right, well, call me back when you want to talk,
好吧 你想谈的时候给我打电♥话♥
when you've come to your senses, all right?
等你清醒了的 行吗
Thanks.
多谢
Look, you need to--
听着 你得...
you need to invest in some improvements in the mainframe room.
你得给主机室买♥♥些设备了
It's a disaster waiting to happen.
不然肯定要出事
All right, whatever you need.
行 你需要咱们就买♥♥
No problem.
没问题
There something else, Gordon?
还有别的事吗 戈登
How do you do it?
你是怎么做到的
How do you deal with all this nonsense?
你怎么忍♥得了他们这样胡闹
You know, it's like feeding animals at the zoo.
就像在动物园里喂动物
Dangle a couple kippers out for them and they dance
用几块腌鱼就能逗得他们跳舞
and keep them locked up in their cages the rest of the day.
让他们安心在笼子里关一整天
You talking about the queens of the jungle,
如果你是指那两位丛林女王
that's a different story.
就另当别论了
Advice?
想听建议吗
I find it wise not to interfere with the brain trust.
别去妨碍军师团才是上策
They run the place. I just work here.
这是她们的地盘 我只是个打工的
Bosworth.
博斯沃思
Boy or girl?
男孩还是女孩
Excuse me? Boy or girl?
什么 男孩还是女孩
Your grandchild.
你的孙辈
Oh, it's, uh-- he's a boy.
是个男孩
Who is this?
你是谁
Come on, did you really forget about me?
你真的忘记我了吗
Joe? I just wanted to call and say I'm happy for you.
乔 我只是想说 我为你感到高兴
Hey, how did you even get the--
你怎么拿到...
Be well, John.
保重 约翰
Yeah, 100,000 users sounds good,
十万用户听起来是不错
but what really matters is how long they stay on.
但问题是他们能在线多久
And moving that number
而事实证明
is proving a lot more difficult than it looks.
提升在线时长是很难的
Hey, listen.
听着
Once I get the mainframe solid,
弄好主机后
I was thinking...
我想
I don't know,
我也说不好
I was thinking about maybe pursuing other opportunities.
我想去找找别的工作
We did what we set out to do with the 3033
3033已经调试好了
and, come on, there's not really much more for me to do.
这里也不怎么需要我了
剧集 | 奔腾年代(2014) | 导航列表