剧集 | 奔腾年代(2014) | 导航列表
Gilson's useless,
吉尔森也帮不上忙
so, the whole company's on my shoulders.
整个公♥司♥都由我负责
I just thought I'd ask.
我就是想问一下
Suck it up. It's your turn.
认了吧 轮到你了
Yeah? Joe.
喂 乔
It's Donna.
我是唐娜
Donna Clark.
唐娜·克拉克
How have you been?
你好吗
You shouldn't have this number.
你不该知道这个号♥码
All right, look, I'll cut to the chase.
这样吧 我直说了
Are you going to Comdex?
你会去计算机分销商展览吗
What do you want, Donna?
有什么事吗 唐娜
Cameron will be there.
卡梅伦会去
I want to send you something...
我想给你发点东西
to give to her-- a memo.
转交给她 一份备忘录
You want me to go to Comdex
你要我去展会
to give Cameron...
给卡梅伦
a memo?
一份备忘录
Just read it.
你看看吧
If it makes the same impression on you as it made on me,
如果你像我一样被打动
you'll be on the next plane to Vegas.
你会乘最近一班飞机去维加斯
If you want to get in touch with Cameron so bad,
你那么迫切想联♥系♥上卡梅伦
why are you calling me, not her?
为何不直接找她 却打给我
You know why.
你清楚原因
Joe, this thing is perfect for her.
乔 这次机会很适合她
Just... read it. You'll see.
你...看看就明白了
I can't help you. Good-bye, Donna.
我帮不了你 再见 唐娜
Mrs. Howe-Rendon?
豪伊兰顿太太
I almost didn't recognize you.
我差点没认出你
I expected you'd be wearing a leather jacket
我以为你会穿一件皮夹克
and have bunch of tattoos.
还有好多文身
Like in Space Bike.
像《太空摩托》里那样
We're different people.
我们不一样
Of course.
当然
Let's get you set up.
我带你过去
They fly you all the way
他们就为这个
out from the Orient just for this?
让你大老远从远东飞过来
Amazing.
太牛了
Here it is.
就是这里
Hi, I'm Tracy.
你好 我是特蕾西
Hi, Tracy.
你好 特蕾西
They told me not to sit on the bike
他们叫我别坐在摩托上
because I might crush it.
因为我可能会坐坏它
That's probably good advice.
他们说得对
You've got a few minutes to settle in
签售开始前
before the signing starts.
你有几分钟准备一下
Oh, yeah.
好啊
Here's your lunch.
这是你的午餐
As you requested,
按照你的要求
a bean and cheese burrito.
加豆加奶酪的玉米煎饼
Thank you.
谢谢
I've been in Japan for four years.
我在日本待四年了
If I had to choose one word to describe myself,
如果要我用一个词来形容自己的话
I guess I would say, um, "Seeker."
我想我会说"探求者"
Yeah, you know? And, uh...
对 还有
and "Giver." Yeah.
"给予者" 是的
I mean, I'm a tech professional
虽然我是个技术专家
but I'm not just bits and bytes.
但我不仅仅只会编程
I own a regional network
我拥有一家区域网络公♥司♥
that's part of NSFNET,
它是国家科学基金网的一部分
which connects researchers
基于Unix的路由 通过T1主干网
to the National Science Foundation
让研究人员能与
super-computing center,
国家科学基金会
via T-1 backbone through a Unix-based rout--
超级计算机中心相连
Let's just say I do well for myself.
这么说吧 我♥干♥得挺好的
Fun is very important to me,
消遣对我来说很重要
and listen, if, you know, it's casual,
如果随意的话
you know, it stays casual, I'm okay with that.
如果保持随意的话 我可以接受
And if it becomes something more than casual
如果发展到稍正式一点的话
then I'm okay with that too. Yeah.
那我也可以接受
And I like camping. I really like camping.
我喜欢露营 我真的很喜欢露营
Do-- do you like camping?
你喜欢露营吗
Recently, I've gotten into fine cuisine, uh, cooking.
最近 我开始学习烹饪 做饭
But, like, really doing it.
真正的做饭
You get to cook something,
你可以做点什么
and then you look at it,
然后看着你做的东西
and you think, "I made this!"
你会想"这是我做的"
And then you get to eat it and then move on.
你把它吃了然后继续自己的生活
That makes me happy.
这让我很开心
My, uh, name-- Can I look into the thing?
我叫...我能看着镜头吗
Uh, my name is Gordon... Joanie?
我叫戈登 琼妮
number 108A-2...
编号♥108A-2
Joanie, that is private.
琼妮 这可是私人的东西
Yeah. Making a video that screams
是啊 用一段录像向世人宣布
"I need to get laid" is totally private.
"我需要上♥床♥"的确挺私人的
"Get laid"? Who taught you that?
"上♥床♥" 谁教你的
Dad, I know kids in school giving handjobs
爸 学校有些孩子在停车场
in the parking lot. I'm not a kid.
给人打飞机 我不是小孩子了
No, you don't. And yes, you are.
不 你不知道 是的 你是小孩子
All right. Now, what time am I taking you to this party?
好了 我什么时候送你去派对
It starts at 9:00. Can I take you a little earlier?
九点开始 我能早点送你去吗
My date-- Okay.
我的女伴 好吧
I'm cooking dinner for someone and she'll be here at 7:30.
我要为一个人做晚饭 她七点半到
Yeah, but Jennifer is seeing Child's Play 2 at 6:30
可詹妮弗六点半要看《灵异入侵2》
to go stalk Bobby Ostoff.
好跟踪博比·奥斯托夫
So, she probably won't even be back until 8:30.
所以 她差不多八点半才能回来
The party's at Jennifer's?
派对是在詹妮弗家吗
Mom said I could go.
妈妈说我可以去
Yeah, well, Mom told me that Diane was out of town all week.
你妈告诉我戴安这周都去出差
You can't go to a party if there aren't any parents there.
你不能去没有家长的派对
You know that. But Mom said!
你知道的 可妈妈说我能去
Joanie, when you're staying with me,
琼妮 你和我在一起的时候
I make the decisions. God!
就由我说了算 天啊
Joanie?
琼妮
Thanks.
谢谢
Right, okay, so I've got some banging ideas for Space Bike 5.
我为《太空摩托5》想了些绝妙的点子
Okay, so there's this-- there's this space goldfish--
有这么一条太空金鱼
Fantastic! So, just pay over there.
好极了 那边付款
Hi, I'm Jessica.
你好 我叫杰西卡
Alex.
亚历克斯
You two going to the Atari keynote later?
你俩回头去看雅达利演讲吗
Yeah. Good.
当然 很好
Don't let boys like that push their way in front of you.
别让那样的男生在你们前面加塞
Okay. Okay.
好的 好
Can you make it out to "Joe"?
能给"乔"签个名吗
Yeah, it's just a really amazing culture, you know?
那里的文化真是博大精深
Do you even speak Japanese?
你会说日语吗
That means, "I don't want the shrimp with the heads on."
这句话的意思是 "请把虾头去掉"
It's a very useful phrase in Tokyo.
这句话在东京非常管用
So, you're gonna stay?
那你会留下来吗
Maybe, yeah.
也许会吧
It's-- I don't know, we've really settled in.
我不知道 我们真在那儿安顿下来了
It was weird at first.
一开始很奇怪
Like, alien, you know?
就像外星人 你懂吗
And that's what Space Bike 2 was all about.
《太空摩托2》的灵感就是这么来的
It was just, Tom was working a ton
就是 汤姆一直工作很忙
and I was wandering around this strange city
而我在这座陌生的城市里闲逛
feeling lost. And then...
感觉迷茫 然后...
I don't know, one day I just decided to give myself over to it.
怎么说呢 有一天我突然决定要做这个
Just like that, like a-- like a switch...
就这样 像有个开关
剧集 | 奔腾年代(2014) | 导航列表