剧集 | 奔腾年代(2014) | 导航列表
I want you to come to this meeting.
我要你来参加这次会议
Previously on AMC's Halt and Catch Fire.
AMC《电脑狂人》前情提要
You made a promise to people that you wouldn't charge them.
你向人们承诺你不会收钱的
If this is gonna work,
如果想成功
we're gonna have to trust each other.
我们就得信任彼此
Cameron was my dad's name.
卡梅伦是我爸的名字
I started using it after he died.
他死后我就开始用他的名字
You could do a bit more delegating.
你把工作分出去点有好处
Not when it's something that I think is truly foundational.
我只是觉得这件事是我们的基础
You think that everything is foundational.
你觉得什么事都是我们的基础
I want you to pack up your stuff.
收拾你的东西
Starting tomorrow, we'll be working out of my place.
明天开始 我们在我家工作
What'd you do that for?
你这是干什么
If you can find someone willing
如果你们找得到
to pay north of 350, you should go for it.
愿给35万以上的 就去找他们吧
You see an opportunity, you take it.
看到机会就该抓住嘛
Your code loops all over the place.
你的代码到处都在循环
It's not structured. It's not maintainable by anyone.
毫无结构可言 就没有人能维护
I disagree. There are reentrant forks,
我不同意 还有重入分叉
no way of knowing which branch invoked a function.
根本看不出哪一条是调用函数
We don't do that in C++.
C++都不这么用了
It's officially deprecated in the language.
已经被C++淘汰了
I can maintain it. There are condition flags for everything.
我可以维护 每一样都有自己的状态标记
There's no one-way arrow.
也没有无效代码
Is that what you want to do?
这就是你想干的事吗
Be the code grunt for this sick piece of choss?
专门当这堆废物的修理工
Dougie, chill.
道格 镇定
My guys will flow chart it. I'll write out the flags...
我的人会做逻辑流程图 我来标记
I'm sure you will.
我相信你可以
The flow chart would strangle us. It's a mess.
你的流程图就能绕死人 根本一团乱麻
And what do you mean your guys?
而且什么叫你的人
It's fast and it fits.
它很快 而且能用
It's no longer necessary.
它已经没必要了
Doug, we bought your company.
道格 是我们买♥♥了你的公♥司♥
You should adapt to our programming language.
你得适应我们的编程语言
I know it sucks to be rewritten.
我知道重编很烦人
It doesn't make sense.
毫无道理可言
It's like asking a race car to adapt to a covered wagon.
简直是要让跑车改装成马车
Poetic. Maybe we should all try to,
真文艺 也许我们都应该
you know, take our egos out of it.
放下自负看问题
Well, my ego would love to have a good night's sleep,
我很乐意放下我的自负
but sadly it has to rewrite your code first.
但很不幸 我还得要它改写你的代码
Yikes.
天哪
Diane, I am so sorry.
黛安 我很抱歉
It's all fun and games till someone gets stabbed in the cheek.
等扎到人就不好玩了
I'm just here to observe.
我只是来看看
Okay, well...
好吧
I think we're all on the same page now.
我想我们已经解决了分歧
Definitely. Um, we're really close.
没错 很接近了
Maybe this'll help.
也许能用上这个
It's an integration road map.
这是整合路径图
Look, we think the way you created Mutiny was brilliant.
我们认为你建立穆特尼的方式很棒
The original block of code was truly innovative.
原始的代码块确实很有创意
Mm-hmm, but?
但是
It doesn't play nice with our SwapMeet code.
但跟我们跳蚤市场的代码不合
If you make some changes to that block
如果你那块稍加改动
and we make some changes to our C++...
我们也调整一下我们的C++
It's a bug factory. The old code makes it impossible
全是错误 凭原始代码
to keep track of the reentrant looping.
无法跟踪我们的重入循环
But I don't need the object-oriented language, okay?
但我不需要面向对象的语言 好吧
I can keep track of the looping in my head.
我靠脑子就能追踪循环
Oh, I get it. You're that good.
我懂了 你就那么牛
Yeah, I am. Aren't you?
没错 就那么牛 你不是吗
...looking all around and then
正四下张望呢 然后
he came around the side of the trailer there.
他从拖车侧面走出来
And I swear to God, he goes,
我发誓 他说
"Man, that ain't no bear. That's your ex-wife."
"老兄 那不是熊 那是你前妻"
She was just doing the whole thing.
之前的事都是她干的
Oh, you surprised to see her?
你们没约吗
Yeah.
没约
Adios, amiga.
别了 朋友
Hey there.
好啊
Here, go ahead. After you.
来吧 请 你先
Thank you.
谢谢
Good day, ladies.
祝好 女士们
Well, this is a nice surprise.
真是惊喜呢
I was in the neighborhood.
我刚好在附近
So, how's it going with the SwapMeet guys?
跟跳蚤市场的人处得如何
Good.
挺好
You keep telling me that on the phone
你电♥话♥上也是这么说
with that same not-so-sure thing you do with your voice.
但声音里都透着不确定
What not-so-sure thing?
什么不确定
Anyway, I just popped into their project meeting.
我刚刚旁观了他们的项目会
The vibe was pretty hostile.
闹得很僵
Why haven't you told me?
你怎么不告诉我呢
Well, it's a work in progress.
因为正在做嘛
Donna. I know.
唐娜 我知道
Cam isn't comfortable with the guys yet,
卡梅跟他们还没磨合好
and I'm working on it.
我会处理的
How are you working on it? Well
你打算怎么处理 那个
My point is, we should be working on it.
我的意思是 应该我们一起来处理
If there are issues, we need to air them out.
如果有问题 我们就该解决它
Otherwise resentment festers
否则不满情绪积累恶化
and the whole thing starts to rot.
一切都会完蛋
All right, how about this?
好吧 不如这样
We could all go to dinner tonight,
今晚我们一起吃饭
have some wine, talk things through.
喝点葡萄酒 聊聊清楚
I do like wine. Great.
我喜欢葡萄酒 很好
But I can't do tonight.
但今晚不行
I've got tickets to a charity thing,
我要去参加个慈善晚会
a fundraiser for Save the Bay.
为拯救海湾募捐
Oh, that sounds Terrible.
听上去... 很糟
I was gonna say lovely.
我本来想说很有爱
My date just cancelled and I have a plus one.
我的同伴刚取消了 我可以带个伴儿
I could check with Gordon,
我可以问问戈登
see if he could watch the girls tonight.
看看他今晚能不能照看孩子们
No, um...
不是
I was thinking about John Bosworth.
我是想邀请约翰·博斯沃思
I mean...
这样啊...
really?
真的吗
"Man, that ain't no bear. That's my ex-wife."
"那不是熊 是我前妻"
You know, there'll be a whole slew of Valley big shots there.
会有一堆硅谷的大人物在那儿
It's a great opportunity for John to make some business connections.
对于约翰来说是个建立商业关系的好机会
Sure.
当然
But...
但是
nobody calls him John.
没人叫他约翰
I do.
我就这么叫
All right, guys.
好了 各位
Guys.
各位
Guys, please, please!
各位 安静 安静
Yo, shut up, kid!
闭嘴 小屁孩
All right, I know we've gotten off to a rough start,
好了 我知道我们开局不顺
and I'm sorry about that.
为此我很抱歉
That's the understatement of the century.
这话太轻描淡写了
We're in a bit of a holding pattern
自从卡梅接手当主程序员后
ever since Cam took over for our lead coder.
我们就基本停滞不前
Yeah, that was gynoid. You don't know jack about it.
她就是仿生人 你什么都不懂
But we're gonna use this as an opportunity.
但我们要以此为契机
Now, I know we've had some success flowcharting the two systems.
我们已成功地绘制了两个系统的流程图
How are we doing with our organizational training objectives?
我们的组织培训模式进展如何
剧集 | 奔腾年代(2014) | 导航列表