剧集 | 奔腾年代(2014) | 导航列表
All right. That's okay.
好吧 没关系
Just tell her to have fun, all right?
让她玩得开心点 好吗
What's she going as?
她要扮成谁
Joan Montana.
琼·蒙大纳
Take pictures, okay?
记得拍照 好吗
Will do.
好的
Gordon, I-- I miss you.
戈登 我好想你
Yep, miss you, too.
我也想你
Hurry up, Daddy.
快点 爸爸
Two kids, three-ring circus.
两个孩子 一场大戏
Haley's like a tiny prosecutor.
海莉就像个小检察官
She kept coming down here to offer evidence against her sister.
她一直跑来给我们看她姐姐捣乱的证据
Yeah, Joanie's too scary to convict.
琼妮太吓人 我不敢定她罪
Her teenage self is lurking on the horizon
青少年的她渐渐要冒头了
like some post-apocalyptic ravager.
就像后天启时代的破坏者
Ravager, huh?
破坏者
You have no idea.
你根本无法想象
So, um, I was hoping you had heard some news.
你有些消息了吧
I haven't heard from him.
他没来消息
Can I ask you a question?
我能问你件事吗
Were--
你...
were you and Ryan, um,
你和莱恩
ever, uh... you know.
有过...你懂的
What?
什么
Um, did you...
你...
you know...?
就那个
You know?
懂吗
What?
什么
You know, were--
你懂的 你...
were you, you know,
你们...
more than... friends?
不止是朋友吧
You know?
明白吧
I never had those feelings for Ryan.
我对莱恩没有那种感觉
Actually,
其实吧
he kind of reminds me of you.
他让我想起你
Oh, come on, please don't say that.
拜托 请别这么说
That's-- I don't know how to respond to that.
我不知道该怎么回了
Stop messing with me.
别整我了
You should move forward with the NSFNET project alone.
你应该独自继续国家科学基金网的项目
Wh-what? What are you talking about?
什么 你什么意思
I don't want to hold you back.
我不想拖你后腿
You're not holding me back. You're helping me.
你没拖我后腿 你在帮我
Gordon, Mitch was pretty clear about this.
戈登 米奇说得很清楚
Joe, please don't do this. You know how these things work.
乔 请别这样 你也知道这种事
If you miss the window I can't do it alone.
如果你错过机会 我一个人干不来
Yes, you can. Don't sell yourself short.
你可以 不要妄自菲薄
I'm sick, Joe.
我病了 乔
I'm sick. What what the hell does that mean?
我病了 什么意思
Hang on real quick.
我马上回来
Gordon? Hang on, I gotta get this.
戈登 等等 我得接一下
Leave it. Look, it could be Donna.
别管了 可能是唐娜
Just give me two secs.
给我两秒钟
Hello?
喂
Now? No, I got the kids. I--
现在 不 我得照顾孩子 我...
All right, look, I'll-- I'll figure something out.
好吧 我会想办法的
Yep.
好
Yep.
好
That was Mutiny. They need me to-- it doesn't--
是穆特尼 他们要我...算了
we need to talk, all right?
我们得谈谈
But right now I need a favor from you.
但现在我需要你帮我个忙
You're not going anywhere until you tell me what's going on.
除非你告诉我怎么回事 否则哪也别想去
Look, I can't. I gotta go Sit down.
不行 我得去... 坐下
Sit.
坐
Ryan.
莱恩
Ryan. Ryan!
莱恩 莱恩
How'd you find me?
你怎么找到我的
I put up the "Are You Safe" board on Mutiny.
我在穆特尼建了"你安全吗"版块
You logged in remotely through an FTP connection--
你通过FTP链接远程登录
You wrote a software trap
你写了个软件陷阱
alerting you to my activity, including the university mainlines.
向你报告我的活动 包括大学主线
I should have thought about that.
我早该想到的
Hey, I'm not here to bust you or anything.
我不是来抓你什么的
Joe wants to help you.
乔想帮你
I-- I want to help you.
我想帮你
Hey, you--
你
Ryan, you can't live off Dr Pepper and Cheez-Its forever.
莱安 你不可能靠胡椒博士和奶酪饼干过一辈子
Believe me, I've tried.
相信我 我试过的
Where have you been?
你都去哪了
I crashed with friends for a while.
我在朋友家借宿了一段时间
The cops, they keep tracking me.
警♥察♥一直在找我
Uh, how did you know?
你怎么知道
I could feel it.
我能感觉到
Somebody was following me.
有人跟踪了我
And-- and my buddy,
我的朋友
he kept getting these weird phone calls.
经常接到奇怪的来电
Yeah.
是吗
And, um,
后来
I took the bus down to San Diego
我搭大巴去了圣地亚哥
and, um, stayed with my cousin.
住在了亲戚家
He's a wannabe tech guy and a total asshole.
他很崇拜搞技术的 也是个混♥蛋♥
He said he wouldn't rat me out, but I--
他说他不会把我供出去 但是我...
I knew he would, you know?
我知道他会的
I hitched a ride back to SF.
我搭车回到了旧金山
I needed a cup of coffee and a computer, so...
我需要一杯咖啡和一台电脑 所以
I blended in right here.
我就混了进来
It's like I'm invisible.
就像隐形人一样
Joe probably hates me now.
乔现在可能恨死我了
Oh, no.
不
No, and even if he is pissed,
不 即使他真生气
he'll get over it.
也会原谅你的
Joe can be...
乔有时候...
surprisingly forgiving.
会惊人的宽容
Maybe it's because he's screwed up his own life so many times.
也许是因为他已经毁了太多次自己的生活
Hey, if you don't want me to tell him where you are, I won't.
如果你不希望我告诉他你在哪 我不会说的
But he really just wants to walk you through your options.
但他真的就是想帮你考虑下出路
He's worried about you.
他很担心你
And look,
你看
I found you,
我找到你了
so... you can't hide forever.
所以...你躲不了一世
I thought you were gonna bring the girlies along.
我还以为你会把丫头们带来呢
No.
不
Found a great new sitter.
找到个很棒的新保姆
Really flexible.
特别好说话
Well, thanks for bailing me out.
谢谢你帮忙
I didn't want to worry Donna on the eve of her big day.
我不希望唐娜在这节骨眼上还要担心别的事
Yeah.
好吧
What you gonna do with your share of the IPO?
你要拿你公开募股的股份怎么办
I don't know.
我不知道
I guess I should make some plans.
我觉得我应该做点打算
You know, they're saying it's gonna open at 15.
他们说会是15美元起价
15.
15美元
Who'd have thunk it?
谁能想到
What are you gonna do with your share?
你打算拿你的股份怎么办
Stash away some for a college fund type of thing
一部分给我的孙子做
for my grandson.
大学基金之类的
That is, if that's all right with James.
如果詹姆斯同意的话
Yeah? Why wouldn't it be?
是吗 他为什么会不同意
You never know what might hit a nerve.
谁知道什么会惹到他呢
All right.
好吧
You talk to Cam?
你和卡梅聊过了吗
剧集 | 奔腾年代(2014) | 导航列表