剧集 | 奔腾年代(2014) | 导航列表
No modems screeching like a dying hamster.
没有发出仓鼠死叫的调制解调器
God, she can be so stubborn.
她可真固执
And, you know, you wouldn't think somebody so punk
谁会想到 平时那么随意的人
would be so conservative when it comes to business.
对生意上的事会那么保守
Yeah, I was really just talking about the modem.
是啊 我其实指的就是调制解调器
But, sure, I get it. It's stressful.
当然 我懂 让人压力很大
But Cameron's been great for the most part.
但卡梅伦在大多事上都很有帮助
You know, the kids love her.
孩子们很喜欢她
Of course, I guess that's a mixed bag.
不过 这可能好坏参半
I mean, she makes you better, right?
她对你也很有帮助 对吗
You know what? I really don't want to talk about work.
告诉你 我真的不想谈论工作
I wasn't talking about work.
我没谈论工作
Oh, well, I really don't want to talk about Cameron.
好吧 我真的不想谈论卡梅伦
Well, what do you want to talk about?
那么你想谈点什么呢
I don't really want to talk at all.
我根本不想说话
And then we acquired this company, which was insane
然后我们收♥购♥了家公♥司♥ 真叫人抓狂
because our payroll doubled, like, overnight.
因为一夜之间要发的工资涨了一倍
Which is fine because that's what people say
倒也没事 因为人们都说
you have to do to be competitive in Silicon Valley,
要提高在硅谷的竞争力就得这么做
so that's what we did.
所以我们就这么做了
Uh, but, yeah, so the thing that we acquired,
对了 我们收♥购♥的那家公♥司♥
it's called SwapMeet and it started off--
名叫跳蚤市场 是个刚起步的公♥司♥
I know about SwapMeet.
我知道跳蚤市场
It's pretty hard to miss 'cause I'm still a subscriber.
不可能不知道 因为我还是用户
Yeah. Yeah.
好吧 是啊
I actually almost pulled the trigger on a swap for this "Centipede" cabinet,
我差点就买♥♥了一台《飞天蜈蚣》街机
but the shipping from Winnipeg was ridiculous.
但从温尼伯运过来太麻烦
Can I refill for y'all?
再给你们加满吧
I'm-- I'm okay, but if you...
我不用 你看你
Just the check.
买♥♥单吧
Hey, I'm really sorry that I didn't reach out.
很抱歉我没联♥系♥过你
I wanted to write, but I'm--
我想写信的 但是
I'm not very good with words
我不是很善言语
unless it's, like, part of a chunk of code.
除了程序语言以外
And honestly, I wasn't sure if you wanted to hear from me.
老实说 我不确定你希不希望我打给你
It was good to get your call.
我很高兴你打给我
I mean, I didn't come just to see you.
我不是专程来看你的
I came to grab some stuff from my mom.
我是去我妈那儿拿点东西
Well, you're gonna see her. That's-- that's great, right?
你要见她啊 那很好 不是吗
Yeah, I mean, she and Len are moving,
她和伦恩要搬走了
so just got to get what I came here for
我要去拿件东西
and then get the hell out.
然后就撤
I don't know, she just--
我不知道 她
if I had my way, I wouldn't have to see her at all, but...
其实我并不想见她 但是
I'm really happy to see you.
见到你我真的很高兴
Don't. Come on.
别这样 得了吧
I mean, you--
你...
here, why don't you get this
给 要不你来买♥♥单
and start working off that plane ticket that you never used.
然后卖♥♥掉那张你根本没用的机票来抵钱
I'm kidding. It's just a joke.
开玩笑的 只是个玩笑
I'll get it. It's like a $3 business expense.
我来买♥♥单 就三美元的出差经费
I can write it off. It's fine.
我能报销的 没事
Yeah, okay.
好吧
Thanks.
谢谢
They quit for the holiday before they finished the new one.
新的还没完成他们就过节去了
But what do you think?
你怎么看
What's replacing me?
什么会取代我的广♥告♥
Denture cream.
义齿霜
The lottery.
彩票
This city.
这座城市啊
I can't decide if it's beautiful or horrifying.
我无法确定这里究竟是美丽还是恐怖
My mom came out here.
我妈来过这儿
She died here.
又死在这儿
Nothing lasts in this place.
什么都在这儿待不长
The whole city burned down seven times
这座城市在建成初期
in the first couple years of its existence.
被烧毁了七次
Even its name has been reinvented.
就连名字也改过
You know what San Francisco used to be called?
你知道旧金山以前叫什么吗
Yeah, Yerba Buena.
知道 耶尔巴布埃纳
Look, that's what makes this city so great.
这正是这座城市的了不起之处
You can screw up, you can fail,
你可以搞砸 你可以失败
and so what?
那又如何
You get another chance.
你还有下一次机会
It's disposable. It's exciting.
有你没你无所谓 多让人兴奋啊
'Cause you never know what the hell's next.
因为你永远不知道接下来会发生什么
Denture cream.
义齿霜
I'm not sure I've got another next in me.
我不知道我还有没有下一次机会
You should know that.
你得知道这一点
Oh, my God. I haven't heard this song in years.
天啊 我好多年没听过这首歌♥了
Was that totally hot sex worth burning the steaks or what?
刚刚那火♥辣♥的一炮足够把吃的牛排消化掉了吧
Oh, God, a billion times yes.
好啊 绝对足够了
Cheers. To the best vacation ever.
干杯 敬这辈子最好的假期
I love you.
我爱你
I love, too.
我也爱你
True fact-- a banana peel will shine your shoes like no other.
科学小知识 香蕉皮擦皮鞋效果最好
Saved me a mint in my 20s.
年轻的时候可给我省钱了
Yeah, I think I've read that somewhere.
我好像在哪里读到过
Oh, you did, huh? Oh, there he is.
是吗 他回来了
I got a little--
我给你
got ribs and hoecake for you.
带了点烤肋条和玉米饼
Um, yeah.
给你
And, oh, there's some--
对了 还有
you know, there's some fireworks going on out there
外边放的烟花
that are pretty incredible.
有些还真挺好看的
He's in the nursery.
他在育儿室里
Your dad built the crib. He's been a huge help.
你♥爸♥把婴儿床组装好了 他帮了不少忙
Even went out for some diapers.
甚至出门买♥♥了趟尿布
No, no, no. I was gonna build that crib.
不 我本打算组装婴儿床的
Sam will be up in a couple hours.
再过几小时萨姆就该醒了
I'm going to bed.
我赶紧补觉去了
Well, I think we could all use some sleep.
我看咱们都赶紧休息去吧
Yeah. Yeah, okay, Mr. Family Man.
是啊 好啊 居家好父亲
Nobody's blaming you for being gone, James.
你不在家没人怪你的 詹姆斯
Well, maybe I should have brought home some pilot wings, huh?
也许我该带几个飞行胸章回来 是不是
Maybe that would make up for it.
是不是就能弥补了
You loved those when you were a kid.
你小时候很喜欢那些胸章的
Hell, you had a whole box of them.
你攒了一大盒子呢
Yeah, I had a whole box of them because Mom was a stewardess.
我攒了一大盒子是因为妈妈是个空姐
I just tossed the ones you gave me on top.
我只是把你给我的往盒子里一扔了事
You can rewrite history to impress your 15-year-old boss,
你可以篡改过去哄你那个小姑娘老板
but you don't fool me.
但你骗不了我
Hey, what's that place we used to go eat at
我们以前去南湾吃的那家餐厅
down in the South Bay?
叫什么来着
Oh, Los Gatos Cafe.
洛斯加托斯餐厅
Yeah. Those eggs Benedict.
对了 那儿的火腿蛋松饼太好吃了
I'm taking you there tomorrow for brunch.
我明天带你去那儿吃早午餐
One last hurrah before the crazies return.
回归麻烦现实前最后再爽一次
Well, we definitely worked up an appetite.
我们现在的确食欲大开
God, twice in one day.
天啊 一天两次
We should do that more often.
我们应该经常这么做
Twice in one week is above average.
一周两次都超过平均水平了
We have not had sex
杰拉尔德·福特当总统后
twice in one day since Gerald Ford was in the office.
我们就没有一天做过两次了
No, that's not true. It's totally true.
才不是 就是这样
Pre-kid. Do the math. Carry the one.
生孩子之前 你算算时间线
Ford.
是福特时代
Oh, my God. We really needed this.
天啊 我们太需要做♥爱♥了
I'm so glad we didn't go camping.
幸好没去露营
Really? Yeah.
真的吗 是啊
I'm so glad to hear you say that.
很高兴听你这么说
剧集 | 奔腾年代(2014) | 导航列表