剧集 | 奔腾年代(2014) | 导航列表
Previously, on AMC's "Halt and Catch Fire"...
AMC《电脑狂人》前情提要
Congrats. You made it on the train.
恭喜 你上车了
Yeah!
终于啊
I think it's a good time to consider an IPO.
我认为现在可以考虑首次公开募股了
I'm not chopping my company up
我才不会把公♥司♥剁成碎渣
so that you can ring a bell on Wall Street.
让你们去华尔街摇铃上市
Cam.
卡梅
Oh, my God.
天呐
I got married.
我结婚了
To Tom back in Texas.
跟汤姆在德州
Why don't you come back to the house.
跟我回家吧
You're done. Ken.
你完了 肯
We voted to remove your executive authority.
我们投票解除了你的行政♥权♥
Gordon!
戈登
I, Joe MacMillan stole the code
我 乔·麦克米伦偷了
to the security software from Gordon Clark.
戈登·克拉克的杀毒软件的代码
Welcome to California.
欢迎来到加州
Friendly state. Yeah.
友善之州 嗯
We're married.
我们结婚了
All right. No, no, no, no. No, wait.
好了 不不 等等
I want to do this right, okay?
我要照规矩来
So Oh, no!
那么 不
You gotta be kidding me. Yes, yes!
别逗了 当然要
Okay. Don't. Put me down.
来吧 不要 放我下来
Okay. I'm trying to be romantic, okay?
我是想浪漫一下 好嘛
Just-- just for the record,
我先说清楚
this is my house, you're unemployed,
这是我的房♥子 你在待业中
and this is an absurd, sexist tradition.
而这是个荒唐性别歧视的传统
What? I was just kidding about that employed thing.
怎么了 我说你待业是开玩笑的
I know, I know. I think I-- i think I pulled something.
我知道 我觉我好像扯到哪了
Can we cross the threshold together like not crazy people?
咱们能像正常人那样一起跨进屋吗
Okay. Okay.
好啊 好
That was easier.
这样容易些
Good call...
好主意
Mrs. Rendon.
兰顿太太
You're welcome, Mr. Howe.
你太客气了 豪伊先生
It's me. Hey, Joe, I got the login set up.
是我 乔 能够登入了
It just leads to a blank directory,
进去后是空白目录
but our network is officially live.
但我们的网络正式启动了
Ryan, I'm out.
莱恩 我出局了
Wait, out? Out of what?
慢着 出局 出什么局
MacMillan Utility.
麦克米伦实用网络
which means NSFNET is paused.
所以国家科学基金网也暂停了
How-- how-- how is that even possible? It's--
这怎么可能呢
I'll explain later.
我以后再解释
What I need is for you to go in tomorrow like nothing happened
我要你明天照常去 装作什么事都没有
because you're gonna be fired.
因为你会被开除
The less you know, the better,
你知道得越少越好
and if anyone asks, we never talked.
有人问起就说我俩没谈过
Ah, Mr. Ray. Let's chat.
雷先生 咱们聊聊
Hey, Bruce. It's Gordon.
布鲁斯 我是戈登
What is this? Bootleg "Top Gun"?
这是什么 盗版的《壮志凌云》吗
Better. Just watch.
还要好 看就是了
I want to hear you watch it.
我想听你的反应
...founding CEO, MacMillan...
麦克米伦实用网络 创始执行总裁
Oh, jeez.
老天
These things are bad enough when I'm there.
我在场时感觉就够糟了
What am I watchin' this for?
要我看什么
I don't wanna spoil it.
我不剧透
Watch. No. Never.
看吧 不 从没有过
What? Turn it off.
什么 关掉
Don't.
别
I, Joe MacMillan,
我 乔·麦克米伦
stole the code to the security software from Gordon Clark.
偷了戈登·克拉克的杀毒软件的代码
Everything this company is built on is his.
这家公♥司♥的根基是他的创造
Holyhit.
见鬼了
That's what I wanted to hear.
我就想听这个
I talked to the partners,
我找合伙人谈过
and we think this is worth at least 25 mil.
我们认为起码价值两千五百万
You hear me? Gordon?
听见了吗 戈登
Y-yeah. Yeah.
听见了 嗯
Gordon, we're gonna be late.
戈登 要迟到了
Is everything okay?
还好吧
Yeah, everything's great.
嗯 一切都很好
I was thinking of adding
我在考虑加个
a wedding ring customization.
婚戒个性化图标
Heard your avatar could maybe use one.
听说你的头像可能需要
Well, that took Gordon longer than I thought.
我以为戈登会更早告诉你
Is it okay for me to say I'm happy for you?
我可以说我为你感到高兴吗
You can say that.
可以
This is silly.
这太傻了
We should celebrate. When does Tom get here?
我们应该庆祝 汤姆什么时候过来
he got here this morning.
他今天早上就到了
Well, then... what are you doin' tonight?
那么 你们晚上有什么安排
So, how bad is it?
有多严重
"Mr. MacMillan knew from the start
"麦克米伦先生从一开始就知道
the Citadel software would never remain free.
城♥堡♥软件绝不会一直免费
He wanted to reap the PR benefits
他想收获正面公♥关♥
and worry about the fallout from the lie later."
之后再去考虑谎言的后果"
Jesus. It's the first shot
天啊 这是第一枪
in what's gonna be a very ugly war.
这场仗会很难看
I just have to return volley.
我必须还击
What happened with Ken when you went in?
你去的时候肯怎么说的
I want the blow-by-blow.
我想知道全部细节
I did what you told me...
我就按你说的做
which was to say nothing,
也就是什么都没说
which was easy because I know nothing.
这很容易 因为我什么都不知道
Good. Now that you're out of there, we can--
很好 既然你已经离开那儿了 我们可以
But Ken didn't fire me.
但是肯没有炒了我
What? Why not?
什么 为什么
What did he offer you?
他给你开了什么条件
He didn't offer me anything.
他没给我开任何条件
Not yet.
暂时没有
It's probably best if we don't talk
在这结束之前我们
or see each other until this is over.
最好别交谈也别见面
Okay.
好吧
Look, Ryan, you're the weak link in all this.
莱恩 你就是这件事里的薄弱点
He knows the only way to get to me is through you.
他知道搞定我的唯一途径就是通过你
So, I'm 10 minutes away from going bowling--
还有十分钟我就要去打保龄球了
and I don't even like bowling--
我甚至都不喜欢保龄球
but, anyway, there's a knock at the door.
但是 不管怎样 有人敲门了
And I-- I open it.
我就开门了
I'm thinking it's that weird neighbor
我以为是那个奇怪的邻居
asking if his Burmese python is loose in my yard again.
问他的缅♥甸♥蟒是不是又跑到我院子里来了
But, no, it's Cameron,
但不是 是卡梅伦
and she has this look on her face.
她脸上带着那种表情
I'll never forget it.
我永远也忘不了
What happened next?
然后呢
Okay, so you had the honeymoon before the wedding.
好吧 你们在婚礼之前就先度蜜月了
And, uh, how did you propose?
你是怎么求婚的呢
Technically, I didn't. Yeah, I proposed to him.
严格说 我没有 对 是我求婚
Mmm, no.
不是
Technically, you didn't either.
严格说 你也没有
Yes, I did. No.
我求了 没有
Yeah, at some point, Cam said...
好吧 在某一时刻 卡梅说...
"I wish it could be like this forever."
我真希望能一直这样下去
And I said, "Uh, it could be."
然后我说 可以的
And she said, "But you won't move to California."
她说 但你不会搬去加州的
And, um, yeah.
然后 就这样
And then he said,
然后他说
剧集 | 奔腾年代(2014) | 导航列表