剧集 | 奔腾年代(2014) | 导航列表
Previously, on AMC's "Halt and Catch Fire"...
AMC《电脑狂人》前情提要
Look me in the eye and tell me
看着我的眼睛告诉我
you had nothing to do with the leak.
你和代码泄露一点关系都没有
I had nothing to do with this.
我完全不知情
You alienate everybody.
你疏远每一个人
Says the woman that will take any excuse
你一个想尽一切理由不回家
not to go home to her husband!
见她丈夫的女人也好意思说
Cameron, please don't do this.
卡梅伦 别这样
Cameron gave her heart and soul to Mutiny.
卡梅伦将心血都投给了穆特尼
Two unemployed CEO's both ousted from our companies.
两名被自己公♥司♥赶出来的执行总裁
My company is going public.
我的公♥司♥就要上市了
Tell me if it's good or bad.
告诉我是好是坏
You should move forward with the NSFNET project.
你应该独自继续国家科学基金网的项目
Donna Emerson,
唐娜·埃默森
senior partner.
高级合伙人
My God, that does have a ring to it, doesn't it?
我的天 这头衔真气派 是不是
Here.
给
You know I like redheads, but my God,
我本来喜欢红发妹的 但是天啊
that new girl at reception got a real attitude.
那新来的前台妹子真牛脾气
She make you sign in? Well, she damn well did.
她逼你登记了吗 可不是呢
Hey, I'm sorry I missed the celebration.
抱歉我错过了庆典
We had a big storm down in the San Juans.
圣胡安那边大风大雨的
I never pegged you for a Montblanc kind of guy.
想不到你还是会欣赏万宝龙的人
Well, I ain't. I thought it would go with the decor.
其实没有 我就是挑了个包装好的
Also got that nice little snowflake thing right on top.
上面还有那朵小雪花
Thanks, Bos. Sure.
多谢 博斯 客气
Jeez.
我的天
Hey, you wanna stick around?
你要不多待会儿
Maybe got downstairs, get a cup of coffee, or--?
下去喝杯咖啡什么的
Oh, I would love to, but, uh...
我倒是想 但是
I gotta hit the road.
我还得赶路
Diane's already up at the Vineyard.
黛安已经到葡萄园了
Look, anyway,
总之
congrats.
恭喜你
Oh, say. Are you going to Comdex this year?
话说 你去今年的计算机分销商展览吗
Uh... no. Too much work this year.
去不了 我今年太忙了
Oh, you know, it's a circus now. Not like it used to be.
现在都闹哄哄的 不像以前了
It's more trouble than it's worth.
费事不值得
Well...
好吧
All right. Hey, now, that's the good stuff.
我可跟你说 那是好酒
Remember, respect the dirty bird
别忘了 嗨就嗨翻天
or fear the kickin' chicken.
就怕玩闷的
"Kickin' chicken"?
"玩闷的"
Morning, Ray.
早安 雷
Amgen's a yes, put it on the tape.
安进可以 录进去
Yeah, I'm not interested, Ray.
这个我没兴趣 雷
Pass.
过
Pass.
过
Pass.
过
The guy's hunting elephants but bagging pigeons, Ray.
这人目标大 收获小 雷
Pass.
过
Pass, Ray.
过 雷
What's your position on Lam Research?
你对泛林半导体怎么看
All right, set up a limit order.
好吧 签限价单
I'm not interested. You know I'm long on telecom.
没兴趣 你知道我重视电♥信♥业
That's all.
就这样
Look, we'd just prefer
我们只是更希望
if it was you coming out, even for one night.
能由你亲自来 哪怕只是一晚
Guys, you're in great hands.
两位 你们不用担心
Elias will make sure that CaminoWare is the talk of Comdex.
伊莱亚斯会确保卡米诺电子在展会上大放光彩
Wait, wait, wait And by the time you're back in San Jose,
等等 而且等你们回到圣何塞
I'll have the table set for your Series B financing.
我就已经准备好给你们B轮融♥资♥了
How does that sound?
怎么样
All right.
很好
Well, we should go pack.
那我们该去收拾了
Yeah.
对
Yeah, yeah.
对了
Oh, Jesus, guys, I've got your Heinekens.
天啊 两位 你们的酒我请了
Whatever you do, don't do that at Comdex.
回头到了展会上可别这么露怯
Okay, thanks.
那好 谢谢
It was really sweet of you.
实在是谢谢您了
Hey, Donna. This is your area of expertise. Settle a bet for me.
唐娜 这块你是专家 你帮我论论理
This fellow thinks the feds
这哥们认为政♥府♥
are gonna deregulate all of NSFNET by '91.
会在91年前放开对国家科学基金网的管制
Gordon Clark, this here is--
戈登·克拉克 这位是
Donna. Donna Emerson.
唐娜 唐娜·埃默森
Nice to meet you.
幸会
Yeah, so I said the goddamn federal government
我刚说 就联邦政♥府♥那德性
can't even deliver my Playboys
我订本《花♥花♥公♥子♥》
without some creep swiping them every other month.
都隔三差五被不知哪个变♥态♥偷走
'93 at the earliest.
最早也得93年了
Well, there's a senator in Tennessee.
有个田纳西州参议员
He's a real dog with a bone on this thing.
他在这事上很是执着
Oh, you seem really sure of yourself. I am.
看来你很自信嘛 是的
And you know, for a long time I wasn't.
而且跟你说 长久以来 我也不自信
and then this... weight was suddenly lifted off of me.
然后突然间 我肩上的担子就减轻了
What kind of weight exactly?
什么样的担子啊
Like someone poured cement
就好像有人
in a bunch of bowling balls
往保龄球里灌了水泥
and then strapped those bowling balls
然后把这些保龄球绑在了
onto a big fat circus man
一个胖杂技演员身上
and then he climbed this ladder...
然后这个演员爬上了一个梯子
And then stood on your shoulders? You get it.
然后站在了你肩膀上 你懂的
I do! I cut loose a ball and chain of my own recently.
确实 我也才摆脱了自己的负担
Very liberating.
感觉无比解脱
So, what now? Just casual sex and cosmos?
那现在呢 都是一♥夜♥情♥和大都市鸡尾酒了吗
Casual sex and martinis.
一♥夜♥情♥和马蒂尼
Oh, but "Casual" makes it sound boring, lazy.
但是一♥夜♥情♥听起来太无聊懒散
I'd rather go with "Hot and dirty" sex.
我觉得一夜激♥情♥更贴切点
Speaking of, what are you doing later?
说到这个 你今天有安排了吗
Hot date, sorry.
有约了 抱歉
We'll settle the bet later.
我们的赌稍后再说吧
Yes, we will.
再好不过
Who was that?
那是谁啊
I don't know.
不认识
So, congratulations, it's official.
那么 恭喜 正式定了
Donna Emerson.
唐娜·埃默森
You really couldn't stand being a Clark, could you?
你真是受不了克拉克这个名字 是吧
Emerson has three syllables. It's got stature, you know?
埃默森是三音节 有品味 懂吗
Plus, it takes up more space on the sign, so.
再说 在招牌上还能多占点地方
Well, my name, your dad's name-- what's the difference?
我的姓和你♥爸♥爸的姓 有区别吗
We should probably get a move on
我们该走了
if we want to get our reservation, Gordo.
要不就赶不上订的位置了 小戈
Um, yeah. Uh, Michelle, this is Donna.
好 米歇尔 这是唐娜
Donna, this is Michelle. Oh, of course.
唐娜 米歇尔 就是这位啊
Nice to meet you.
很高兴认识你
You as well.
彼此彼此
Um, let me just close out my tab?
等我付了账就走好吗
Sure, yeah. I'm gonna grab my coat.
当然 我去拿衣服
It was-- It was nice meeting you.
很高兴见到你
Gordo?
成小戈啦
Ms. Emerson.
埃默森女士
She seems nice.
她看起来挺好的
She is.
确实
Hey, can you watch Joanie on Friday?
周五你能照看一下琼妮吗
Haley's still at space camp and, you know,
海莉还在太空夏令营呢
Joanie just listens to CDs and makes collages.
琼妮就听听唱片 玩玩拼贴画
You really don't have to do anything.
你也不用做什么
Look, Diane's at the Vineyard,
黛安去了葡萄园
Elias is at Comdex,
伊莱亚斯去了计算机分销商展览
剧集 | 奔腾年代(2014) | 导航列表