剧集 | 奔腾年代(2014) | 导航列表
Previously on AMC's Halt and Catch Fire.
AMC《电脑狂人》前情提要
I know you're frustrated.
我知道你很不爽
I'm frustrated because this was supposed to be temporary.
我不爽是因为这本该是临时的
It is temporary.
这的确是
You've gone to a lot of trouble to be here.
为了见我一面你花了不少功夫
You've got three minutes.
我给你三分钟时间
I know that something's coming.
我知道有事要发生
And I'm terrified that I'm gonna miss it.
我害怕自己会错过它
Swapmeet is our competition.
跳蚤市场是我们的竞争对手
We don't want you to help us compete with swapmeet.
我们不要求你帮我们跟跳蚤市场竞争
We want you to help us buy them.
我们希望你帮我们买♥♥下他们
Come be my partner
来做我的合伙人
and 70% of the company is yours.
你就能拥有70%的公♥司♥股份
I don't want to work with you, Joe.
我不想跟你合作 乔
I'm going to work for Joe MacMillan.
我要去为乔·麦克米伦工作了
CQ, CQ, is this frequency in use?
CQ CQ 有人用这个频率吗
CQ, is anybody out there?
CQ 有人吗
Hello? This is KC4L.
有人吗 我是KC4L
Can anybody hear me?
有人听得到吗
What's that?
那是什么
It's a radio that I made.
我自己搭的无线电
What does CQ mean?
CQ是什么意思
It's what you say when you're looking for other people
如果你要找其他搭了无线电的人
who've made radios.
就要说CQ
Comes from the French word sécurité,
从法语词sécurité来的
which means safety or security.
意思是安全 保障
You can hear it when you say "Sécu, sécu."
听着和sécu差不多
Did you want something?
有什么事吗
I wanted to say good night.
我想道晚安
Oh, God, Lump, I'm so sorry.
天啊 小家伙 对不起
Did you brush your teeth?
刷牙了吗
Okay, I'll be out there in just a second, okay?
我马上就过来 好吧
Daddy's in the closet looking for people with radios.
爸爸在橱柜里找其他用无线电的人
Okay.
好吧
That thing made it from Texas
你把那玩意从德州带来
and the KitchenAid is still in storage?
却把厨宝产品留在了仓库里吗
Are you really gonna stand there
你真打算站那儿
and try and pass yourself off as someone who ever used that mixer?
装成是会用那台搅拌机的人吗
Are you sure this is the best place for all this?
你觉得这地方适合搞这些吗
No, I'm pretty sure it's the worst place for it,
我相当确定这里极不适合
but since the place that I was gonna use isn't available,
但既然我本来想用的地方被占了
I'm making do. Okay, sorry.
就这么凑合吧 好吧 抱歉
Have you found anyone?
找到人了吗
No, the connection sucks.
没有 连接不好
Is it the antenna, maybe?
或许是天线的问题
I don't know. Could be.
我也说不准 有可能
Or it could be that all the guys
也可能是我小时候
that were out there when I was a kid
那些用这个的人
are too busy running companies to have time for hams.
都忙着经营公♥司♥没时间玩无线电了
Yeah, or they moved online.
嗯 或者他们改上网了
There must be some new kids out there.
肯定还有新的发烧友
I'll be out in a sec.
我一会儿就出来
CQ, CQ, for shit's sake, is anybody out there?
CQ CQ 我的天 有人吗
Hey, Cameron and I decided to have a weekly project meeting
卡梅伦和我决定开个每周项目会议
to streamline the SwapMeet integration
梳理跳蚤市场的整合
and we thought that you'd be a valuable addition.
我们认为你的参与会很有价值
Yeah, sure.
好的 没问题
If you want me there.
如果你希望我参与的话
Yeah, we do.
嗯 我们希望
Do you want me there
你希望我参加
because you think I might have something to contribute
是因为你觉得我可能会有贡献
or because you want me to feel like I have something to do?
还是因为你想让我感觉自己有事做
How about just because I respect your opinion?
只是因为我尊重你的观点呢
'Cause I just don't want you to feel like I can't self-start
因为我不想让你觉得我不能自己振作
because I absolutely can.
因为我完全可以的
No, of course you can, but the coders look to you.
你当然可以 但程序员都依赖你
I feel like you could be a valuable liaison.
我觉得你会是条很有价值的纽带
And I want you there.
并且我希望有你在
Okay. Yeah. I'll be there.
好的 我会去的
Good.
很好
You know I don't really have a choice.
我其实没什么选择
You're my ride.
你是我的依靠
Mr. MacMillan. Hi. Ryan, welcome.
麦克米伦先生 莱恩 欢迎
I didn't realize it was, you know,
我没想到这...
gonna be such a big party, so I...
会是个这么大派对 所以...
That was very thoughtful. Thank you.
太有心了 谢谢
This is really a beautiful place you have.
你家真漂亮
You know, it's dark.
光线很暗
Can't really see what everything looks like,
不太能看清楚东西
but from what I can tell, it's--
但就我看来 这...
it's so...
这很...
Asian.
亚洲风
I'm glad you like it.
我很高兴你喜欢
Yeah, it took me a while to find it.
嗯 我找了好久才找到
I don't really know the city that well.
这城市我不太熟
I grew up in Burlingame.
我在伯林盖姆长大
It's not far.
那里不远
Just-- yeah, we didn't really get to come to the city that much.
只是 我们不经常来城里
I really do like it, though. I mean, look at it.
但我真的很喜欢 看看这儿
It's just so...
它真是
Asian.
很亚洲风
You sure do have a lot of friends, huh?
你朋友真多
I wouldn't really call these people my friends.
我不会把这些人叫做朋友
Most of them don't even know whose house they're at.
他们大多都不知道自己在谁的房♥子里
Except for Ken over there.
除了那边的肯
Ken knows exactly where he is.
肯很清楚状况
You know what? I'm thirsty.
我渴了
Why don't we open this up?
我们打开它吧
So whereabouts do you live now?
那你现在住在哪
Or are you still in Burlingame?
还在伯林盖姆吗
Oh, no, I got out of there a while ago.
不 我搬出来有段时间了
I'm in Los Altos now with a bunch of college buddies.
我现在在洛斯阿图斯和大学同学住一起
They're really jealous that I'm working for you.
他们对我给你打工都很眼红
I was telling them about how the office is on the top--
我告诉他们办公室在顶层...
What do you do for fun?
你有什么爱好
Oh, um, you know, the usual.
就是平常那些东西
Video games. Movies.
打游戏 看电影
But mostly I just love to code.
但还是最喜欢编程
I can't tell you how curious I am
你不知道我多好奇
to see what you have in mind for me.
你想让我做什么
You came to me, Ryan.
是你来找我 莱恩
Yeah, I know.
我知道
I have a ton of ideas. I'd love to show them to you.
我有一堆想法 我很想向你展示
But I know the company is focused on user version 2.0 right now.
但我知道公♥司♥正全力开♥发♥2.0版
So I'm just ready to pitch in.
所以我准备好加入了
Is that what you think I'm looking for?
你觉得这就是我要的吗
All right, someone just came in who I really need to speak to.
好吧 有个我需要去打招呼的人来了
Hey, it's a party. Try and have fun.
这是个派对 好好享受
What are you doing up?
你怎么起了
Joe MacMillan?
乔·麦克米伦
Really?
不是吧
Do you have any idea what you're getting yourself into?
你知道你卷进什么样的情况里了吗
Well, I was hoping to learn something--
我是想学点东西...
Look, I know you must be feeling real special right about now.
我知道你现在肯定觉得自己很特别
Joe's great at that, but trust me,
乔很擅长这点 但相信我
he will burn you.
他会害了你
Look, I know I should have probably talked to you about it--
我知道我该早点告诉你此事
He did it to me. He did it to Gordon.
他是这么对我 戈登也是
Even Donna, the nicest woman on the planet,
甚至唐娜 全世界最好的女人
esn't speak to him anymore.
也不再跟他说话了
剧集 | 奔腾年代(2014) | 导航列表