剧集 | 奔腾年代(2014) | 导航列表
You need to give Gordon credit.
你得承认戈登的原创
Hello.
有人吗
Hello, I'm home.
有人吗 我回来了
Mommy, Mommy!
妈妈
What is all this?
这是怎么回事
Cameron broke the TV, so Daddy bought a new one.
卡梅伦打坏了电视 爸爸就买♥♥了台新的
Isn't it so big?
多大啊
Yeah, it sure is, baby.
是啊 真大 宝贝
How was it?
那儿怎么样
It was great. Really great.
很好 可棒了
I feel clearer.
我觉得神清气爽
Hey, how many of those have you had?
你吃多少那个了
Only this one.
就这一个
She broke the TV, huh? Yeah, long story.
她打坏了电视 说来话长
Okay. Is she home?
好吧 她在吗
Well, she-- she went out--
她出去了
she went out late and I didn't hear her come in.
她很晚出去的 我也没听到她回来
Cam. Cameron.
卡梅 卡梅伦
Hold up, Donna. She could be asleep.
等等 唐娜 她可能在睡呢
Cam?
卡梅
Cam.
卡梅
Oh, my God.
天呐
Gordon?
戈登
Cameron? It works!
卡梅伦 它好使
You weren't in the office today.
你今天没去办公室
Yeah, well, I needed a day to put this thing together.
是啊 我需要一天把这玩意组装起来
Why didn't you tell us you moved out?
你怎么没告诉我们你搬走了
I got married.
我结婚了
No, I'm serious.
不 我认真的
I got married to Tom back in Texas.
我跟汤姆在德州结婚了
That's incredible.
太棒了
I'm really happy for you.
我真替你开心
Thanks.
谢谢
I'm happy, too.
我也很开心
I didn't know you were gonna be in this thing today.
我不知道你今天也要来参加
I'm not.
我不参加
I postponed the depo. We need to talk.
我推迟了取证 我们得谈谈
Have a seat.
请坐
No purchases and no promises.
不购买♥♥ 不许诺
That's what we said.
我们说好的
This morning I got a copy of a fax
今早 我收到一份传真
from the NSFNET lawyers came across my desk.
是国家科学基金网的律师发来的
So when I called Mitch Klowden for clarification,
于是我打给米奇·克劳顿想问个清楚
he said that the two of you had a lovely conversation this weekend
他说 你俩周末时曾进行过愉快的对话
and that we're now in business.
所以我们现在在合作了
Come on, Ken, just sit down.
得了 肯 坐下
You're done.
你完了
I gathered the board this morning
我今早集♥合♥了董事会
and we voted to remove your executive authority
我们投票解除了你的行政♥权♥
and kill the NSFNET deal.
并取消了国家科学基金网的交易
Ken.
肯
Of course you're more than welcome to quit,
当然 你完全可以辞职
but we plan to enforce the four-year noncompete.
但我们打算执行四年的不可竞争条款
So if I was you,
我劝你
I'd just keep showing up for work, Mr. MacMillan.
还是继续来上班吧 麦克米伦先生
Just sit up in that office of yours
像坐山佛一样
like Buddha on the goddamn mountain
坐在你的办公室里
dispensing pearls of nonsense to the tech press,
向科技媒体兜售鬼话
but you will never
但你再也别想
spend another MacMillan Utility dime,
花麦克米伦实用网络的钱
launch another project or give another order.
启动其他项目或发号♥施令
And before you even dream about running a fire hose
你也别想拿消防软管
into the bullpen or some other such bullshit,
冲大办公室或搞其他什么花样
I would meditate on the Joe MacMillan clause
别忘了我们的律师起草的那些
our lawyers had such fun drawing up.
针对你的条款
One destructive move from you,
你敢捣乱
and every point of equity you got goes up in smoke.
你所拥有的普通股就全部烟消云散了
Let me know what you decide.
决定好了告诉我
State your name.
请报上姓名
Joe MacMillan.
乔·麦克米伦
And your title and place of business, please.
所在公♥司♥和头衔
Founding CEO, MacMillan Utility.
麦克米伦实用网络 创始执行总裁
And in your capacity as CEO,
作为执行总裁
do you often review outside submissions for software ideas?
你是否经常看到来自外界的软件点子
No, never.
不 从没有过
All product development is done in-house, then?
那么所有产品研发都是在公♥司♥内完成的
Yeah, yeah.
是的
Walk me through that process, please.
请跟我讲讲这个流程
Mr. MacMillan?
麦克米伦先生
Mr. MacMillan?
麦克米伦先生
I stole it.
是我偷的
What? Turn that off.
什么 关掉
Don't. Turn it off.
别 关掉
I, Joe MacMillan,
我 乔·麦克米伦
stole the code to the security software from Gordon Clark.
偷了戈登·克拉克的杀毒软件的代码
Everything this this company's built on is his.
这家公♥司♥的根基是他的创造
剧集 | 奔腾年代(2014) | 导航列表