剧集 | 奔腾年代(2014) | 导航列表
What happens if your ideas, good as they are,
万一你的点子 虽然它们很棒
don't work or backfire?
但行不通或适得其反了呢
We risk losing our current valuation.
那我们就可能丧失现在的价值
Going public doesn't mean we stop innovating.
上市不代表就要停止创新
We can continue to experiment and improve as we go,
我们可以同时继续实验 改进
especially with someone as brilliant as you leading the way.
尤其有你这样聪明的人给我们带路
Don't patronize me.
别哄我
I'm not patronizing you.
我没那个意思
You're handling me like you always do, and I'm sick of it.
你又像以往一样在对付我 我受够了
Listen, I'm trying to explain some very real risks
我在向公♥司♥股东解释
that you're not willing to acknowledge
真实存在
to actual stakeholders in the company.
而你不肯承认的风险
We can't afford to be impulsive here.
我们不能太冲动
You're calling me impulsive?
你还说我冲动
What's that supposed to mean?
这话什么意思
I think people are out there celebrating what that means.
我觉得外面的人就在庆祝你的冲动
Oh, you mean that bullshit little party you threw
你是指你为了不让我发现
to distract me from getting stabbed in the back?
你背后捅刀行为而开的破派对吗
Okay. Okay, ladies,
好啊 行了 女士们
we are getting off track here.
我们偏离主题了
Diane, it's mostly your thoughts coming out of her mouth,
黛安 她说的大多是你的想法
so I can't imagine what you have to add to the discussion.
所以我不知你还能提出什么新意见
Jesus! I don't know who should be more insulted.
天呐 真不知我们谁该更觉得受冒犯
Trust me, if I'm expressing an opinion,
相信我 如果我说什么
it's because I believe it.
那肯定是我的想法
I should trust you. Yes, of course!
我是该相信你
I mean, unless you're lying now,
除非你又在撒谎
like you lied about Doug and Craig.
就像之前你在道格和克雷格的事上撒了谎
Did you know about that?
你知道吗
That when you told her it was fine if I fired them,
你告诉她可以解雇他们
she told me that I had to keep them on?
结果她却告诉我必须留下他们
Is that the sort of person
你就想跟这种人
that you wanna trust with this business going forward?
继续做生意吗
You mean the kind of person
你是指一个
who actually tries to make things work
努力想维持下去
instead of fighting with
而不是跟每个
anybody who threatens her "savior complex"?
威胁了她"救世主情节"的人打架的人吗
I get along fine with people.
我跟人相处得很好
You alienate everybody.
你疏远每一个人
Says the woman that will take any excuse
你一个想尽一切理由不回家
not to go home to her husband.
见她丈夫的女人也好意思说
Why don't we see if your marriage lasts the year
先看看你的婚姻能不能坚持到明年
before you start dolg out relationship advice?
你再提出感情建议吧
Donna? Enough. Enough!
唐娜 够了
Hey, this meeting is over, all right?
这次会议结束了
My God! You two go to your corners,
天呐 你俩去各自的角落
wipe the blood off your mouths,
把嘴上的血都擦干净
and we will revisit-- -
我们稍后再...
This gets decided tonight.
这事今晚就定下来
I want a vote, and I want it clean.
我要大家投票 清楚明白
If you all decide with Donna,
如果你们都同意唐娜
then you can go ahead and do the IPO without me.
那就自己去上市吧
I quit. Cameron, come on.
我辞职 卡梅伦 别这样
No! I'm sick of this!
不 我受够了
Go! Take a hard look at this company
去吧 好好看看这家公♥司♥
and ask yourself who made it what it is
问问自己 是谁塑造了它
and who's just been along for the ride!
又是谁只是搭了顺风车
Cameron, please don't do this.
卡梅伦 别这样
You want it? You got it.
你想投票 好啊
But I will not sit by and watch this company die
但我不会坐视这家公♥司♥
because it's being held hostage by a petulant child.
因为被个任性的孩子挟持而死去
If we don't move forward with the IPO,
如果我们不上市
then you can steer this ship into the rocks yourself,
你就自己驾船去撞礁石吧
because I am outta here.
我不干了
Okay, Bos is right. Let's take a beat, cool off--
博斯说得对 我们休息下 冷静下来
Show of hands. Who's in favor of doing the IPO now
举手表决 谁赞成现在上市
with all that that entails?
不管一切后果
You're breaking my goddamn heart.
你真让我心碎
Joe?
乔
What are you doin' here?
你来做什么
Someone had to drop off the keys.
总得有人来送钥匙
Welcome to your empire.
欢迎来到你的帝国
And thus concludes the grand tour.
参观结束
All right, pay attention.
好了 注意
This is-- this is complicated.
这很复杂
Okay, this one-- this key's for the building.
这个 是大楼钥匙
This key is for the ladies' room, for the men's bathroom,
这个是女厕 这个是男厕
and those two are for the front door.
这俩是前门的
Thanks.
谢谢
If it wasn't gonna be me,
如果不能是我
I'm glad it was you.
我很高兴会是你
Write me from the future.
记得从未来写信给我
49 percent. What?
49% 什么
Come run it with me...
来跟我一起经营
and 49 percent of the company's yours.
我就给你49%的股份
That's a cruel joke,
这玩笑好残忍♥
and quite frankly, beneath you.
也不像你的作风
I'm serious.
我是认真的
49 percent.
49%
With how this looks, we need to be smart.
考虑到别人会怎么想 我们得放聪明点
I should be a silent partner.
我该做匿名合伙人
Even better.
那更好
Joe.
乔
Ryan, today is a big day for us.
莱恩 今天对我们很重要
So, you've seen it already?
你已经见到了
Seen what?
见到什么
So, then you don't know.
那你还不知道
I released the source code for MacMillan Utility's
我将麦克米伦实用网络的
security software to the public.
杀毒软件源代码公诸于众了
What are you talking about? It's free, Joe.
你说什么呢 免费了 乔
Really free, like we always wanted.
真真正正的免费了 就像我们想的那样
People can tinker with it, they can make it better--
大家可以修补它 改进它
or worse, that can happen, too.
也可能会把它搞坏
The point is MacMillan Utility
但是麦克米伦实用网络
can no longer profit off of it.
再不能靠它盈利了
But that's illegal.
但这是违法的
And I released documents to the media
我还向媒体泄露了
proving that MacMillan Utility
能证明麦克米伦实用网络
was totally on board with charging the public for 2.0 all along,
本就支持2.0版收费的文件
and they only went after you when you tried to stop them.
你受攻击是因为你想阻止他们
Yeah, it shows that they weren't trying the protect people
这能表明他们并不是想保护大家
or-- or keep them safe.
或是保证大家的安全
They were just going to exploit them.
他们只是想利用他们
And I laid out for the media
我还向媒体说明
how you lost your job defending your ideals.
你是如何为守护理想而丢了工作
Do you have any idea what you've done?
你知道你做了什么吗
Yes! I returned volley just like you wanted.
是的 我如你所愿 还击了他们
It's gonna take those bastards years to recover.
他们要好几年才能缓过来
They are gonna come after you.
他们不会放过你的
I'm not stupid, Joe.
我不傻 乔
I covered every conceivable track.
我完全掩盖了自己的踪迹
They will never catch me. I am that good.
他们肯定抓不到我 我就那么厉害
Yeah, nobody's that good.
没人那么厉害
I am.
我就有
Yeah, we'll see.
走着瞧吧
剧集 | 奔腾年代(2014) | 导航列表