剧集 | 奔腾年代(2014) | 导航列表
Well...
好吧
I want you to be happy.
我希望你能开心
I'm guessing you two are Joanie's mom and dad.
你们是琼妮的父母吧
Oh, are you Jennifer's mom?
你是詹妮弗的妈妈吗
Most of the time. People also call me Diane.
大部分时间是 大家也叫我黛安
Of course. I'm Donna.
你好 我是唐娜
Oh, Gordon, sorry.
戈登 抱歉
Look, as far as Joanie goes,
就琼妮来说
I know how hard it is to be the new kid in school.
我知道插班生的日子不好过
She has my sympathy.
我挺同情她的
But I think what this boils down to
但归根结底
is Jennifer is just pretty pissed at her father and me.
还是因为詹妮弗很生她爸和我的气
We're going through proceedings.
我们正在办理手续
It's been a bit rocky.
事情不是很顺利
Pr-- proceedings?
手续
Divorce.
离婚
I'm so sorry.
我很遗憾
Oh, I'm not. Believe me, it's better for everyone.
我不觉得 相信我 这样对大家都好
Except Jennifer, who's lashing out.
除了詹妮弗 她在闹脾气
Anyway, so, I apologize
总之 我很抱歉
and I hope it hasn't caused you too much grief.
希望没有给你们造成太多困扰
Uh, Mr. And Mrs. Clark. Oh, Mrs. Gould.
克拉克夫妇 古德太太
Principal Wilcox will see you now.
威尔科克斯校长可以见你们了
Great.
太好了
Hey, Cam.
卡梅
Hey, did you tell anyone else about my grandson?
你跟别人说起过我孙子吗
No. Should I not have announced it?
没有 我不该说出来吗
Nah, nah. I'm just wondering.
没事 就是问问
Hey, Bos. Come here.
博斯 过来
What?
干吗
I need you to give Ryan a raise.
我需要你给莱恩涨个工资
Just bump him up 15%.
给他涨个15%
All right, that's a good call.
好 这是好主意
The kid's been doing a bang-up job.
那孩子活儿干得非常好
Yeah. All right.
是啊 好
Hey, I'm working here.
我在干活儿呢
Dude, we're all going to Burger King.
哥们 我们要去汉堡王
Come to lunch with us.
跟我们一起去吃午饭吧
I brought today. I'm good.
我带饭了 不用了
Come on, this Boo Radley-in-the-basement thing
得了 地下室怪人 你再这样
is getting kind of creepy.
就有点吓人了
We're offering you a flame-broiled way out of here.
一起出去吃点东西嘛
Look, I don't have time.
听着 我没时间
This is important, okay?
这很重要 好吗
Seriously?
不是吧
Whatever.
随你了
What a slave. What, does he sleep late?
简直像个奴隶 他还要开夜车吗
I'm sorry.
对不起
Why? I'm the one changing
何必 是我在
in the middle of a little girls' room.
洗手间里换衣服
Thank you again for being so understanding.
再次感谢你这么宽宏大量
Kids'll be kids.
孩子就是孩子嘛
Maybe Jennifer can come play with Joanie sometime.
或许詹妮弗什么时候可以来找琼妮玩
Well, that would be odd considering they don't like each other.
那就太别扭了 她俩可讨厌彼此
I'm sorry. I'll talk to Joanie.
抱歉 我会去找琼妮谈谈的
I like it that we're both raising girls who are fighters.
我觉得我们养了两个有脾气的姑娘是好事
Don't you?
你说呢
What?
怎么了
I'm just glad you didn't get suspended.
我就是很高兴你没被停学
I know you think you hate California.
我知道你觉得自己讨厌加州
I know it's-- it's hard here.
我知道在这里挺不容易的
But...
但是
we have to commit.
我们得下决心
Otherwise, it's never gonna feel like home.
否则 这里永远不会有家的感觉
The whole house was shaking.
整个房♥子都在晃
Sweetie, you okay?
亲爱的 你没事吧
I'm fine.
我没事
You sure? Fine.
真的吗 没事
We are gonna be okay.
我们会没事的
I promise.
我保证
It's a raise, son.
这是涨工资 孩子
You won today.
你今天走运了
Did Cameron or Donna mention anything else?
卡梅伦和唐娜还说别的什么了吗
Is it less than you asked for?
比你要的少吗
I didn't ask for anything.
我根本没要什么
I just pitched them some ideas.
我就是提出了些建议
I'm sure they'll reach out when and if the time is right.
等时间合适时 她们肯定会来找你的
I'm sure they'll let you know.
她们肯定会再通知你的
Blue Moon Detective?
蓝月亮侦探吗
Oh, hey, CamHowe.
卡梅豪伊
Nice to meet you... in person.
很高兴跟你见面
It's weird meeting people this way, isn't it?
这样认识人怪怪的 是吧
It's like you jumped out of my computer screen
就好像你是从我的电脑屏幕上
or something, like you're not real.
跳出来的 好像你不是真的
Yeah, yeah, Mutiny's pretty cool in that...
是啊 穆特尼这方面挺酷的
I haven't been on long. I only just discovered it.
我没加入多久 我才发现的
How about you?
你呢
I work there, actually.
我在那里工作
That's gotta be fun.
那肯定挺有意思的
Yeah, you know, it's harder than it looks.
是啊 其实也不轻松的
Is this the gear?
是这个吗
Oh, yeah, yeah. Please go ahead.
是的 请便吧
I think it's in there somewhere.
应该就在里面
Oh, yeah.
嗯
Hope the paint's okay.
希望这漆没关系
Yeah, no, he was a big Niners fan, right?
没事 他生前是四九人队的球迷吧
Yeah, he was.
是啊
How do you know about that?
你怎么知道的
What?
什么
That he was a--
他生前是...
wait, did we talk about him?
等等 我们提到过他吗
Yeah. My son.
嗯 我儿子
Yeah, yeah. You posted in the grief and support room.
是啊 你在哀悼互助聊天室里发过帖子
And I'm so sorry for your loss,
请节哀顺变
but the, um, joystick looks great, so--
但是 操纵杆看上去很好
We didn't meet on the grief board.
我们不是在哀悼版块认识的
We met in the tech room.
是在科技聊天室里
Right.
是啊
That's where we met, but I saw that you posted
我们是在那儿认识的 但我看到
in the grief and support room and then--
你在哀悼互助聊天室里发的帖了
All I posted was--
我只发了...
I mean, I just posted that I had lost someone.
我只是说我失去了亲人
I never said anything about...
我没提到过...
I just had private chats about him with other people.
我只是跟其他人私聊过他的事
Not anything No.
没提什么... 是啊
We never talked about him, never.
我们没谈到过他 从来没有
How-- how the hell do you know about that?
你怎么知道那事的
How do you know about him at all?
你怎么知道他的
I...
我...
I think I should go.
我该走了
How do you know about my son?
你怎么知道我儿子的
Those conversations were supposed to be private.
那些对话不是受隐私保护的吗
What, can you blame me?
干吗 你能怪我吗
All this to add graphics capability to chat.
为了给聊天室增加图形处理能力忙前忙后的
Whatever keeps the users on longer.
只要能让用户在线更久就行
Seriously doubt it'll work long.
很怀疑能奏效多久
Yeah, but this LZW compression is pretty cool.
是啊 但这个LZW压缩蛮酷的
You really think people are gonna stick around because of GIFs?
你真觉得人们会为了动图而多看两眼吗
It's pronounced "Jif." No way. Hard G, "Gif."
那个叫JIF 少来 是GIF
I heard "Jif," but it's cool if you want to be wrong.
我听说是JIF 你想说错的随你
剧集 | 奔腾年代(2014) | 导航列表