剧集 | 奔腾年代(2014) | 导航列表
Congratulations.
恭喜
Have some cake.
来点蛋糕吧
It's supermarket bought, but that's the best kind.
超♥市♥买♥♥的 这种最好了
Chemical goodness.
化学精华
I need to talk to you.
我得跟你谈谈
Okay.
好
Not here.
别在这儿
Yeah.
好
Donna wants to move forward with the IPO...
唐娜还是想上市
with or without you.
不管你同不同意
Okay. Tough titties.
好吧 真是的
I don't want to, and it's my company.
我不想 这是我的公♥司♥
You're the plurality shareholder.
你是多数股东
You own the most.
你的股份最多
But if she gets everyone else
但如果她能让
with a stake in this company to side with her,
公♥司♥其他股东都站在她这边
she can overrule you.
她就能否决你的决定
Okay.
好吧
Doug and Craig will obviously
道格和克雷格显然
jump at the chance to screw me.
会抓住坑我的机会
But even if she manages to convince Diane,
但就算她说服了黛安
that's still leaves you and Bos. Game over.
那还有你和博斯呢 没戏的
It leaves Bos.
还有博斯
My vote's gotta be with her...
我必须支持她
even if I'm against it.
就算我反对
I'm sorry.
对不起
She's out there throwing me a party.
她还在上面给我开派对
and you're gonna side with that lying, two-faced, bi--
你要帮那个撒谎的两面派...
Careful, okay? That's my wife.
小心 她还是我妻子
Lucky you.
你真幸运
Cam.
卡梅
Yeah, there's just Cameron!
是啊 卡梅伦
Congratulations. I'm so happy for the two of you.
恭喜 我很替你们开心
Yeah, thanks. Can I borrow you?
谢谢 能说句话吗
Hello?
喂
I have to ask you something,
我得问你句话
and I need you to be completely honest with me,
我需要你说实话
because I don't know what to believe anymore.
因为我不知道该信什么了
So, don't lie to me, okay?
别撒谎 好吗
What do you want to ask me?
你想问什么
Did you plan this whole thing with Gordon?
你是跟戈登一起策划好的吗
Are you moving forward with NSFNET and cutting me out?
你要执行国家科学基金网的计划而不带我吗
No, of course t.
当然不会
Where did you get an idea like this?
你为什么会这么想
I need something from you,
我需要你帮忙
and I know things have been super awkward between us
我知道我们从德州回来之后
since we got back from Texas.
我们之间就很尴尬
I should have said something, but I didn't.
我该说点什么的 但我没有
I mean, you didn't either,
你也没
but that's not the point right now.
但那现在不是重点
The point is, I know it's not cool to ask for something
重点是 我知道我们现在有别的矛盾
when there's this other thing between us,
不该来求你帮忙
but I really, really need your help right now.
但我现在真的需要你帮忙
When were you gonna tell me?
你打算什么时候告诉我的
Bos, I just found out myself.
博斯 我也才知道
I didn't know Donna was gonna try an end run around me.
我并不知道唐娜打算绕过我
About your marriage.
你结婚的事
Look, Cam, I know you don't think of me as a father.
卡梅 我知道你不把我当做父亲
You made that clear. That's okay.
你说得很清楚了 这没关系
You're gonna feel the way you wanna feel.
你想怎么想就怎么想
But it won't stop me thinkin' of you as a daughter.
但我还是会把你当女儿
So, tell me what to do.
告诉我怎么办
First off, don't make this thing with Donna any bigger than it is.
首先 别把你跟唐娜的矛盾扩大化
You two have a difference of opinion, that's all.
你俩就是意见不一致而已
The only reason I'm here in the first place is because of you.
我之所以会来这儿 就是因为你
I love you and I owe you.
我爱你 也欠你的
But it's not just your company. Not anymore.
但这已经不是你一个人的公♥司♥了
You got-- you got a special kind of talent, sweetheart.
你有种很特别的才华 孩子
But when you march to the beat of your own drum,
但如果你按自己的节拍走
you risk losin' the band.
就可能失去整个乐队
Lay out your vision.
说出你的想法
Find a way to work with her.
想办法跟她合作
You two need each other.
你俩需要彼此
Hey, Bos?
博斯
I got married.
我结婚了
Congratulations.
恭喜你
You do realize you have a party going on? This can't wait?
你知道在给你开派对吧 不能回头说吗
No. Please sit down.
不能 请坐下
I've had some concerns
我对穆特尼的走向
about Mutiny's direction,
有些担忧
concerns I haven't effectively expressed.
而我没能好好表达这些担忧
That's on me.
这怪我
Things are moving fast,
现在我们发展得很快
faster than I ever imagined they would.
比我预期的快得多
It's an exciting time.
这很令人激动
But we are at a crossroads
但我们走到了十字路口
and we have a decision to make... together.
我们需要做决定 一起决定
I know you all want to move forward on the IPO.
我知道你们都想上市
I do, too.
我也想
But I don't think rushing into it is in our best interests.
但我认为急着上市 对我们并不是最好的
Can I say a quick word?
我能说一句吗
The company is valued for what it is and does right now.
公♥司♥的价值在于它现在的状况
The market likes Mutiny, but in a year or two,
市场现在喜欢穆特尼 但再过一两年
or however long it takes to implement
或者等我们实施完毕
the changes you have in mind, who knows?
你所构想的改变 谁知道呢
We can't count on tomorrow's landscape looking like today's.
我们不能指望未来的情势还跟如今一样
Mutiny isn't sustainable as it exists now.
穆特尼现在的样子是维持不下去的
Our whole user base is tied to the Commodore 6♥4♥.
我们整个用户群都是康懋达6♥4♥用户
We need to diversify to other platforms in order to grow.
我们想要发展就得开♥发♥其他平台
And isn't that what Wall Street likes? Growth?
这不就是华尔街喜欢的吗 发展
The kind of investment that I'm talking about
我所构想的投资
in time and money will pay off
日后终会有收获
and smart investors will see that.
聪明的投资者会明白的
Your ideas are good, Cameron,
你的点子很棒 卡梅伦
and some of them are even great.
有些非常好
And I want to explore them with you, all of them.
我也想跟你一起探索你的每个点子
But why can't we do that
但为什么不能在
after we've gone public?
上市之后做呢
We don't have to wait to try and make something perfect.
我们不用等着把它做到完美
Perfect is the enemy of good,
完美是好的敌人
and Mutiny is very, very good right now as it is.
穆特尼现在就很好了
Donna, have you been on SwapMeet lately?
唐娜 你最近上过跳蚤市场吗
It's like an 8-bit mall.
就像个8位的商场
It's lost what made it a community.
它失去了其社区的本质
We need to make it feel alive again
我们得重新给它注入活力
or people are going to leave
否则大家会离开的
and we'll just be hosting a bunch of tacky businesses
只剩下我们给一群三流小店开商场
selling junk to nobody.
叫卖♥♥破烂 没人买♥♥
But--
但是
Please.
求你
We can't afford to be naive here.
我们不能太天真
If we put off these changes,
如果我们推迟改变
we won't be able to make them the right way.
就不能好好施行它们了
You mean your way.
是按你的方式吧
I mean, we'll be so focused on PE ratios
我们将会太过在意市盈率
and shareholder value,
和股东价值
that we won't be able to innovate and respond quickly.
而不能迅速创新 反应
Mutiny won't be Mutiny anymore.
穆特尼就不再是穆特尼了
We'll lose the company's soul.
我们会失去公♥司♥的灵魂
Say we do it your way.
如果按你的办法来
剧集 | 奔腾年代(2014) | 导航列表