剧集 | 鸡皮疙瘩(剧版)(2023) | 导航列表
好 我想她不是这个意思
Okay, I don't think she meant that.
我觉得现在气氛很火爆
I think tempers are just running hot right now.
不 这女的就是这个意思
Oh, no. No, this chick did mean all of that.
我只是当面跟路卡斯说
I'm just telling Lucas to his face
大家在他背后说的事
what everyone says behind his back.
你是个可悲的人
Which is that you are a pathetic person.
这整个蠢事真的很可悲
This, this whole Jackass facade is honestly sad.
好 我们都冷静一下
Whoa, whoa, okay, let's just try to take it down a notch.
嗯 那这样如何?
Mmm. Well, how's this?
你是高中辅♥导♥老师
You're a high school guidance counselor.
你人生很失败 -嘿
You literally failed at life. - Dude.
我在这里因为我喜欢帮助年轻人
I'm here because I love helping kids.
柯林 其实你没有帮助我
Here's the thing, Colin. You didn't help me.
你反而让我的人生更惨
You made my life a whole lot worse,
因为我妈现在会杀了我
'cause now my mom is gonna kill me.
我是说 杀了我
And I mean, kill me.
都是因为你是个蠢蛋
And it's because you're an idiot,
然后你比蠢蛋还更蠢
and you're worse than an idiot.
你很弱懦
You're weak.
抱歉
Sorry.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
抱歉
Sorry.
忘了我刚才说的
Um, forget what I said.
钱的事没问题
The money thing is fine.
一星期五元
Five bucks a week.
抱歉
Sorry.
事情解决了吗?
So, is that settled?
没错 请去留堂吧
Yeah, please go to detention.
我郑重声明 我觉得你... -没关系 去留堂吧
For the record I think you're-- - It's okay. You can just go to detention.
(加油!)
这就对了!
That's right!
好!我们还有下半场!
We still got another half!
冲劲十足的上场吧
Get out there and keep up the intensity
完美终结!
and finish strong!
抱歉 我不是有意吓你的
Sorry, I don't mean to scare you like that.
吓我一跳 老师 -我在练习当裁判
You made me jump, sir. - I'm practicing to be a ref.
看来这哨子有用 -没错
I guess the whistle works. - It sure does.
我来拿 我来拿
Oh, I got it, I got it.
谢啦 -不客气
Thanks. - Sure.
你知道 你♥爸♥爸
Hey, you know, your dad,
装♥修♥了我的房♥子 -好
he did some work on my house. - Okay.
他以前也在这里打橄榄球 对吧?
He used to play football here too, right?
对 他有 你怎么知道?
Yeah, he did. Um, how did you know?
我对我的学生们很了解
I know a lot about my students.
我得回去上课了
I gotta get back to class.
很遗憾你的手受伤了
Sorry about the arm.
那不是你的错 -我知道
That's not your fault. - I know.
你能想象吗?
Can you imagine?
好 -好
Okay. - Okay.
好 -好
Okay. - Okay.
祝你当裁判好运
Good luck with the ref situation.
去上课
Get to class.
我会的 谢谢
I will do. Thank you.
给你带了杯咖啡
Got you some coffee.
但我发现那很蠢
But then I realized that was dumb.
你就在咖啡店工作
You work in a coffee shop,
但我不想空手来 所以...
but I didn't want to come empty handed, so...
不 我今天可以
No, uh, I can use
喝很多咖啡
all the coffee I can get today.
现在会不会不方便?
Oh, is now not a good time?
不会 没问题 我只是...
No, it's, it's fine. I just, uh,
我只是想说我今晚本来就会看到你
I just thought I was seeing you tonight.
对 -你没有要取消吧?
Yeah. - You're not canceling, are you?
没有 但我是来谈路卡斯的事
No. But this is actually about Lucas.
喔不 他又干了什么事?
Oh, no. What did he do now?
这个嘛...
Well, um...
他算是毁了伊莎贝拉陈洛佩兹 价值美金三千的无人机
He kind of destroyed Isabella Chen Lopez's $3,000 drone.
喔 我的天呀
Oh, my God.
我付不起
I can't pay for that.
对 我会去跟她父母谈
Yeah, I'll talk to her parents
试着找出解决方式
and try to work something out.
但是路卡斯做事得有条理一点
But, look, Lucas has got to get his act together.
你知道 我不希望这件事 影响他的未来
You know, I don't want this to affect his future.
对 不 我...
Yeah, no, I...
我知道丹尼死的时候
You know, I knew when Dennis died,
那会是...是很难熬的
it was gonna be-- it was gonna be hard,
但我...我以为他会难过
but I, I thought he was gonna be sad.
不是鲁莽 -嘿 过来
Not reckless. - Hey, come here.
你把路卡斯教得很好
You're doing a great job with Lucas.
只是你也知道这不容易
It's just, you know, it's hard.
科林?我是艾丝 园艺店的
Colin? Elsie, from the nursery.
是
Yes.
你太太还好吗?还有在做园艺吧?
How's your wife? Still gardening, I hope?
我太太?嗯 她很好 艾丝
My wife? Yeah, she's doing great, Elsie.
她在西雅图工作
Um, she's in Seattle for work,
所以园艺的事现在都我来
so the gardening has fallen to me,
对植物来说很不幸
unfortunately for the plants.
好 帮我跟她打招呼 -我会的
Well, tell her I said hi. - Yeah, I will.
抱歉
Sorry.
我得回去工作了
I gotta get back in. - Oh.
今晚见
See you tonight.
好
Okay.
这不是我的错
It isn't my fault.
是路卡斯珀克偷的
Lucas Parker stole it.
路卡斯珀克没经过你父亲同意
Did Lucas Parker borrow the drone from your father
把无人机借走带到学校?
without permission and take it to school?
不是 但爸都不在呀
No, but Dad isn't even around to ask.
无人机在你的看管下坏了
The drone was in your care when it broke,
那就是你的责任
so it's your responsibility.
你被禁足了
You're grounded.
我得待在家?算了
So I have to stay home? Fine.
对现在来说 这实在不算什么
It's kind of par for the course these days.
不只如此
Not just that.
没有手♥机♥、没有网络、没有计算机
No phone, no Internet, no computer.
那不公平!
Oh, that is not fair!
那...我要怎么写功课?
How, how am I supposed to do my homework?
用手写
Long hand.
难怪爸不想待在家
No wonder Dad doesn't wanna be around.
赞!我超爱这首歌♥
Yes! I love this song.
我很抱歉 我们要打烊了
I-I'm sorry. We're actually closing.
我们今天不供应晚餐
We're not open for dinner.
不会吧!
Oh, no!
该死 我真的很想吃果酱蛋三明治
Shoot, I was really hoping to jam on an egg sandwich.
没问题 我来加热那种三明治
Um, okay. I'm sure I can warm one of those up.
谢谢你
Thank you.
好... -可以给我那个吗?
Okay... - Could I have that one?
可以 我们见过吗?
Yeah. Have we met?
没有 应该没有
No, I don't think so.
我从没来过这里 所以...
I've never been here before, so...
等等 你是布莱特老师?
Oh, wait, are you Mr. Bratt?
对
Yes. Heh.
我是
Yes, I am.
奈森布莱特 我是新来的英文老师
Nathan Bratt. I'm the new English teacher.
(只收现金)
我儿子好喜欢你
My son loves you.
他当初是说
I mean, well, he said,
"他还蛮不错的"
"He's not the worst,"
那现在应该算是
which is really the highest compliment
能从他嘴里说出最赞美人的话了
you can get from him these days.
好
Okay.
你住在附近吗?
So do you live near here?
剧集 | 鸡皮疙瘩(剧版)(2023) | 导航列表