剧集 | 鸡皮疙瘩(剧版)(2023) | 导航列表
Nora was right.
嘿你们!是真的!那娃娃很邪恶
Guys! Guys! It's true! The doll is evil.
我们还不能离开 我们得帮哈洛德
We can't leave yet, we gotta help Harold.
哈洛德! -哈洛德!
Harold! - Harold!
我们想帮你! -别管我!
We wanna help! - Leave me alone!
离我远一点!
Stay away from me!
他不知道我们试着要帮助他
He doesn't understand we're trying to help him.
哈洛德!
Harold!
有烟! -快呀 哈洛德
There's smoke! - Harold, we're trying to help you.
快点啦!我们得走了! -走呀!
Come on! We gotta go! - Come on!
走呀 我们走!快呀!
Come on, let's go!
不行!哈洛德!
No, Harold!
我们得救他出来! -嘿
We have to get him out! - Hey! Hey!
他死了
He's gone.
哈洛德死了 -不
Harold's gone. - No.
不 这不是真的
No. This isn't real.
我跟你们说了 你们当时不相信我
I told you. You didn't believe me.
现在呢?我们要找人吗?
Now what? Do we call someone?
不 彼德尔死了 好吗?
No, Biddle's dead, okay?
不代表我们也要毁掉我们的人生
Doesn't mean we have to ruin our lives too.
我不能进监狱 知道吗? 把箱子拿好
I can't go to jail, okay? Grab the case.
你们以为这会很容易?
Did you think it was gonna be that easy?
把它丢进火里
Let's throw it in the fire.
它烧不起来
It won't burn.
你怎么知道 诺拉?
How do you know that, Nora?
我就是知道!
I just do!
我们得把它埋起来 埋在没人找得到的地方 好吗?
We have to bury it where no one's ever gonna find it, okay?
好 我家在山上有间小屋
Okay, my family's cabin in the mountains.
不 埋在我爸的旧矿坑
No, let's bury it in my dad's old mine.
好 那里废弃了 绝对不会有人发现的
Okay, it's closed down so nobody will ever find it.
听着 然后我们永远
Look, then we can never, ever talk
不能说出今晚发生的事 好吗?
about what happened here tonight again, okay?
好吗?
Okay?
快呀
Come on.
所以我们的父母进去 要拿那个娃娃 因为它很邪恶
So our parents went in to get the puppet because it's evil.
没错 很合理 对吧? -对
Yeah, totally valid, right? - Yeah.
对 这样很好 因为这表示
Yeah. And that's really good, 'cause it means
他们不是谋杀犯
they're not, like, real murderers.
这样很棒 -对
Yeah. - Which is great.
什么?
What?
是 他们其实是真的谋杀犯
Yes, they were actually real murderers.
这是故事的重点
That's the... that's the whole point of the story.
你们开玩笑吗? 你们的父母才是邪恶的
Are you kidding? Your parents were the evil ones.
所以彼德尔的鬼魂
Which is why Biddle's ghost
才会缠着我们来报复他们
is getting back at them by haunting us.
他让我想杀了我家人 -对
He's making me wanna kill my family. - Yes.
还有路卡斯听虫的话 放任詹姆士死活不管
And having Lucas listen to worms and leaving James for dead.
好 你懂了 谢谢
Okay, you get it. Thank you.
好 但这哈洛德彼德尔小子 感觉也是有问题
Okay. Yeah. But this Harold Biddle kid seems kind of, like, messed up.
我们的爸妈也许是想帮助他
And, like, our parents were probably trying to help him.
应该是我们大部分人的爸妈
Most of our parents, I guess.
不 听我说
No, listen to me.
那是什么意思? -对 你那是什么意思?
What does that mean? - Yeah, what'd you mean by that?
不! -意思是随便
No! - Means whatever you want.
他没什么意思 -不!不!听我说
He didn't mean anything by it. - No! No! Listen to me.
你们的父母霸凌哈洛德
Your parents bullied Harold.
你们懂吗?他们不断霸凌他
You understand? They bullied him constantly.
他们持续不间断的霸凌他
They bullied him and bullied him and bullied him.
然后他们闯进他家 偷了他最好的朋友
And then they broke into his house and they stole his best friend.
最好的朋友? -对!他最好的朋友!
Best friend? - Yes! His best friend!
然后在过程中杀了他
And they ended up killing him in the process.
所以 没错 他们是谋杀犯
So, yeah, they're murderers.
你们刚才没在听吗?
I mean, weren't you even listening?
我得一字一句讲出来吗?
I gotta spell it out for you?
布莱特老师?
Mr. Bratt?
怎样?
What?
你怎么知道这些事?
How do you know all of this?
对 故事转泪点
Right. The twist.
我知道这些是因为...
I know all this because
我不是布莱特老师
I'm not Mr. Bratt.
我是哈洛德彼德尔
I'm Harold Biddle.
剧集 | 鸡皮疙瘩(剧版)(2023) | 导航列表