剧集 | 鸡皮疙瘩(剧版)(2023) | 导航列表
刚才是怎么搞的?
What the hell was that?
孩子就是孩子
It's just kids being kids,
不要让诺拉的话影响到你
but don't let Nora get in your head.
我要再多喝点酒
I'm gonna have some more wine.
你要来点吗?
You want some?
不 谢了
No, thanks.
今天是周间日
It is a weekday.
"今天是周间日"
"It is a weekday."
那是什么?
What was that?
好 港口休息站有个怪物
OK. That was a monster at the Harbor Stop.
这可能吗?
Is that even possible?
那就是我们看到的啊
I mean, that's what we saw.
那...那不是人类
It-- It wasn't human.
但没道理呀
But that makes no sense.
艾萨亚 你在橄榄球场看到鬼魂
Isaiah, you saw a ghost on the football field,
你找到一台可以预测 人们会出事的相机
and you found a camera that predicts horrible things happening to people.
这一切根本就说不通
We're well past making sense.
我们现在要怎么办?
What do we do now?
我不知道 -嘿
I don't know. - Hey.
我不是要你知道啦 懂吗?
I wasn't asking you to know, OK?
我只是在问
I was just asking.
我知道
I know.
听着 你不用自己处理
Look, you don't need to fix this alone.
知道吗?
OK?
嘿 爸
Hey, Dad.
嘿 霍华德先生 你好吗?
Hey, Mr. Howard. How's it going?
还不错
It's going.
你们不用上学吗?
Don't you guys have school?
好 我们要跟詹姆士谈谈
OK, we should talk to James.
(劳伦斯港高中 "巨人之家")
詹姆士!詹姆士!
James! James!
你要去哪里?
Where are you going?
我们一直在找你 -逃学
We've been looking for you. - Skipping.
有问题吗 警官?
Is there a problem, officer?
有
Uh, yes.
你没有回我的简讯
And you haven't answered any of my texts.
怎么了 老兄?我以为你死了
What's going on, man? I thought you were dead.
死了?你在说什么?
Dead? What are you talking about?
好 我们得谈谈 有些奇怪的事情发生了
OK, we need to talk. Some weird stuff has been happening.
听着 好 你们不用跟我说 我已经知道了
Look, OK, you don't need to tell me. I already know.
你们两个背着艾莉森乱来
You two getting freaky behind Allison's back.
没问题 我同意 -什么?
It's all good. I approve. - What?
没有、没有 -没有啦
No, no, no, no. - No.
才没有那样 詹姆士
That's not happening, James.
艾莉森不是这样想的
Well, that's not what Allison thinks.
你到底跟她说了什么?
What have you been saying to her?
有人惨了
Someone's in the dog house.
好 各位 我们有更重要的事要谈 好吗?
OK, guys, we have more important stuff to be talking about here, OK?
又是跟那蠢相机有关
Aw, this is about that dumb camera again.
对 没错 但是我...好
Yes, it is. But I... OK.
我们跟一只怪物打了架
We fought a monster. - Yeah.
我知道听起来很疯狂 但是... -玛格 闭嘴 好吗?
I know that sounds crazy, but-- - Margot, stop. OK?
说真的 我可以想象 艾萨亚说这些 但是你?
Seriously, I expect this from Isaiah, but you?
嘿 你为什么要这样?
Hey, why are you being like this?
你真的对你那烂车上的 刮痕这么不爽?
Are you really that mad about a scratch on your stupid car?
不是 你想知道是怎么回事吗?
No, you wanna know what this is about?
对
Yes.
你在重要比赛时惊慌
You panicked at the big game.
你完全搞砸了
You absolutely blew it.
不是因为那魔术相机
Not because of magic cameras.
因为你就是不会打球
Because you're just not that good at football.
哇呜 詹姆士 -还没说完 还有你
Whoa, James. - No, and you.
拜托 假装相信有鬼 不会让艾萨亚喜欢你
Come on. Pretending to believe in ghosts isn't gonna make Isaiah like you.
这"来电"的感觉 在我们七岁时很可爱
This whole crush thing was really cute when we were, like, seven.
跟她道歉!现在!
Apologize to her, man! Right now!
不然呢?
Or what?
你要揍我吗?
You gonna hit me?
喔 我的天呀!
Whoa! - Oh, my God!
我们得聊聊! 发生了一些奇怪的事
We need to talk! Some weird stuff is happening.
你刚才把詹姆士打爆了! -我没有!
You just blew up James! - I didn't!
但你明明就有! -我真的没有!
But, you did! - I really didn't!
拜托我们可以聊聊吗?
Can we please just talk?
詹姆士闻起来为什么像糖果?
Why does James smell like watermelon Jolly Ranchers?
我刚才正要这么说! -跟我想得一样!
I was just gonna say! - I've been thinking the same thing!
这真的是整件事当中最奇怪的
It's honestly the weirdest thing about this whole situation.
喔 我的天呀! -不要!不要弄到我身上!
Ugh! Oh, God! - No! Don't get it on me!
我不要詹姆士的黏液在我身上!
I don't want James juice on me!
就这样 就是这个故事
That's it. That's the story.
等等 是你搞的?
Hold on, wait. You're the troll?
不是我
It wasn't me.
我是说 是我 但其实是面具
I mean, it was me, but it was really the mask.
詹姆士出事了
And something is happening to James.
对 他到处喷
Yeah, he's splattering.
那不是詹姆士
That is not James.
那是复♥制♥...或什么的
That was a copy... or something.
那詹姆士在哪里?
Then where's James?
失踪了
Missing.
听好 我们可以想出办法的
Look, we can figure this out.
他需要我们
He needs us to.
好 那伊莎贝拉 你在哪找到那面具的?
OK. So, Isabella, where did you find the mask?
万圣节 在...彼得尔的家
Halloween. The, um, the Biddle house.
我就是在那里找到相机的
That's the same place I found the camera.
这有关联 这一切都有关联
It's connected. This is all connected.
我觉得你是对的
I think you're right.
也许发生在詹姆士身上的事 也是从那里开始的
Maybe what's happening to James started there, too.
我们得知道更多彼得尔的事
We need to find out more about Biddle.
我知道要问谁
I know who to ask.
你怎么知道哈洛德彼得尔?
How do you know Harold Biddle?
各位 现在时机不对
Guys, this isn't a good time.
那你为什么要我把照片给艾萨亚看?
Then why did you ask me to show Isaiah that photo?
那是个错误
That was a mistake.
你父亲是对的
Your father was right.
我得管好自己的事就好
I should mind my own business.
我爸叫你不要跟我说话 诺拉
My dad told you not to talk to me, Nora.
为什么?
Why?
告诉我们怎么了
Just tell us what's going on.
你显然知道
It's obvious you know.
我不能跟你们说
I can't talk to you about this.
我看过他 诺拉
I've seen him, Nora.
你也看过他 对吧?
And you've seen him, too. Haven't you?
听着 诺拉...
Look, Nora.
詹姆士麻烦大了
James is in real trouble.
起因是这个孩子 还有那个房♥子
And it's because of this kid, and because of that house.
你得告诉我们
So you have to tell us something.
你们想知道答案?
You want answers?
问你妈妈
Ask your mother.
这会让我得癌症
That's gonna give me cancer.
够了!
Stop it!
该死
Shoot.
来了!
Coming!
嗨 一切都好吗?
Hi. Is everything OK?
我听到喧闹声
I just heard a big ruckus.
真的吗?我什么都没听到
Really? I didn't hear anything.
喔 好
Oh, OK.
我觉得你...你脸上有些粉末
I think you have some, um, some powder on your face.
要进来吗?
Wanna come in?
嗯 如果我没打扰到你 -当然没有
Oh, if I'm not overstepping. - Of course not.
好呀 -进来吧
Sure. - Come on in.
这看起来像古老的打猎小屋
It's like an old hunting lodge, or something.
很有历史
So historical.
你的品味令人惊叹
剧集 | 鸡皮疙瘩(剧版)(2023) | 导航列表