剧集 | 鸡皮疙瘩(剧版)(2023) | 导航列表
Yes, that's it.
念出来
Read it.
阿杜...美路迪...
Aldu. Meinudi.
不、不 我不能让这发生
No, no. I can't let this happen.
念出来! -我不能让你这么做
Read it! - I can't let you do this.
你利用了我!
You used me!
你在做什么?不!
What are you doing? No!
我给你想要的一切!
I gave you everything you wanted!
停止!
Stop this!
(两周后于劳伦斯港)
一切都处理好了
Everything's been arranged.
你是这座庄园的新主人
You are the proud new owner of this lodge.
我的箱子送到了吗?
Have my boxes been delivered yet?
是的 已经照你要求 都放在里面了
Yes, they're already inside as you requested.
你要我雇人来帮你吗?
Would you like me to hire someone to do the work for you?
不 我不需要任何帮助
No, I don't want any help.
事实上 我不想要有人在这里
In fact, I don't want anyone here at all.
好 如果你有任何需要
Okey-dokey. Well, if you do need anything,
请立刻给我打电♥话♥ 好吗?
you just please don't hesitate to give a call. Alrighty?
跟你的朋友们说
Can you tell your friends?
这里是终点了
It's the end of the road.
我要确保不会有人再找到你
I'm gonna make sure no one finds you ever again.
喔 有人会找到我的
Oh, someone will find me.
抱歉 我有点搞混了
Sorry, I'm just a little bit confused.
嗯 让他继续说
Well, just let him keep talking.
对 如果你继续听 应该就会听懂的
If you listen to the story, you know, you might get there.
好 只是...
Okay. It's just...
这年代的小孩有手♥机♥ 跟YouTube...
Kids of this era with your cell phones and YouTubes.
都不能专注
It's like, no focus.
你们无法专心听一个好故事
You ca-- you can't focus on a really good story.
这是个好故事耶
This is a good story.
我刚才有在听 -谢谢
I was listening. - Thank you.
回到故事
Back to the story.
大家放松
Everyone just relax,
因为我要说到精彩的部分了 好吗?
'cause I'm about to get to the best part. All right?
哈啰 乔治雅彼德尔
Oh, hello, Georgia Biddle.
很荣幸终于跟你见面了
Pleasure to finally meet you.
很抱歉花这么久时间才找到你
I'm sorry it took so long to track you down.
伊法连布莱特没留下联络方式
Ephraim Bratt left no family contacts.
显然花了十年才找到我们 嗨 我是巴利
Clearly. It took 10 years to track us down. Hi, I'm Barry.
你知道 我从没见过我祖父
You know, I never even met my grandfather.
伊法连有很多秘密
Oh, Ephraim kept very much to himself.
他有点古怪
He was a bit eccentric.
这是我们的儿子哈洛德
Oh, uh, and this is our son, Harold.
什么?
What? Oh.
那里面是什么?
What have you got in there?
我的宠物
My pet.
算是他的宠物
It... It's kind of his pet.
它们是虫子 -虫子?
They're worms. - Worms?
虫子 -古怪
Worms. - Oh, eccentric.
你有收到我们的传真吗? 已经签名的文件?
You received our fax. The signed forms?
有 所有的遗嘱认证都已处理好了
We did. All the probate issues are resolved.
你们是正式的屋主了 欢迎来到劳伦斯港
You are now the full owners. Welcome to Port Lawrence.
不像你们住惯的大城市
Not quite the big city you're used to.
没关系
Oh, that's okay.
我们...我们想要重新开始 对吧?
We, uh, we wanted a fresh start. Right?
我带你们参观房♥子
Well, let me show you the house. - Great.
很漂亮的房♥子吧?
Pretty house, huh?
我们会喜欢这里 你会喜欢这里
We're gonna like it here. You're gonna like it here.
每个地方的孩子都一样
Kids are the same everywhere.
不 不一样
No, they're not.
我向你保证不一样
I promise you, they're not.
喔 我的天呀
Oh, my gosh.
我觉得我们应该会举办二手货大甩卖♥♥
I see a garage sale in our future.
或是烧了房♥子
Either that or a house fire.
哈洛德 亲爱的 过来看这个
Harold, honey, come look at this.
下来的时候小心 楼梯有点摇晃
Careful coming down. These look a little bit rickety.
不会 它们其实... -怎么回事?
No, they're actually... - What's happening here?
其实感觉很牢固 哇 我的天呀
They're kind of solid. Oh, wow. Oh, my gosh.
嗯...这有改造空间
Oh, well this, this has potential.
我们可以把这里装♥修♥成 你跟你新朋友聚会的房♥间
We could make this a hangout spot for you and your new friends.
上层漆 铺上地毯、放个手提音响
Coat of paint. Maybe some carpet. A boom box.
你觉得怎样?
What do you think?
嗯 一定要一台电视 -那是一定的
Well, I'll need a TV obviously. - Obviously.
我可以把卫星接过来这里 "我要看MTV音乐台" 对吧?
I could run some cable down here. "I want my MTV," right?
对 虫子要照明灯
Yeah. And a heat lamp for the worms.
你知道 现在我们搬家了
Oh. You know, maybe now that we're in a new place,
或许我们可以养不一样的宠物
we could talk about getting a different pet.
像是黄金猎犬
Say like, a golden retriever.
黄金猎犬很蠢
Golden retrievers are dumb.
虫子有脑袋吗?
Well, do worms even have brains?
当然 它们有脑袋 它们有五颗心脏
Of course, they have brains. They have five hearts.
黄金猎犬有几颗心脏?
How many hearts does a golden retriever have?
好 你何不去挑你的房♥间?
Okay, uh, why don't you, uh, pick out your new room, okay, bud?
好
Okay.
感恩 -谢谢
Namaste. - Thank you.
这里!
Over here!
早安 小熊
Morning, Harebear.
爸 拜托 我都高中了
Dad, please. I'm in high school now.
什么?拜托 这很可爱
What? Come on. It's adorable.
你永远都是我的小熊
You will always be my Harebear.
对 但不要在大家面前叫 好吗?
Yeah, but just not in public, okay?
好 同意
All right. Deal.
嘿 小子 新学校的第一天
Hey, kiddo, how are you feeling
感觉如何?
about your first day at the new school?
说真的? -对
Honestly? - Yeah.
我不想去
I don't want to go.
这里不会有人欺负你
No one is going to bully you here.
你上一所学校 他们...
Your-- your last school, I mean, those were...
他们是很坏的孩子
those were really bad kids.
这里不会这样 我保证
It's not gonna happen here. I promise it.
我还帮你准备了东西帮助你
I even got you something to help.
是隐形披风吗?
Is it an invisibility cloak?
是...不是
Yes, it... No, no.
也许等你生日的时候 打开
Maybe for your birthday. Just open it.
是拍立得相机!
It's a Polaroid camera.
你把底片放在这里
You-- you-- you-- you put your-- your film in right there.
影像马上就会浮现
And then the picture just comes out instantly.
我们以前都会带这个去派对
We used to bring 'em to parties all the time.
大家都喜欢
Everybody loved them.
爸 我知道什么是拍立得
Dad, I know what a Polaroid is.
我只是...我不知道 这对我在学校有什么帮助
I just, I don't know how it's gonna help me at school.
三个字...摄影社
Two words: Photo. Club.
也许会帮你"照"到新朋友
Maybe it will "lens" you a hand and help you make some new friends.
爸 双关语不好笑 -谁说的?
Dad, puns are not funny. - Says who?
我 我刚说了
Me. I just said it.
笑一个
Say "cheesy."
乖孩子
Atta boy.
(劳伦斯港高中)
(摄影社)
嗨 这里是摄影社吗?
Uh, hi, is this the photo club?
对 我们很认真的
Yeah. We take it pretty seriously.
你摄影多久时间了?
How long have you been doing photography?
因为我已经拍一阵子了
Because I've been doing it for quite a while.
多久?
Oh, how long?
从去年夏天开始
Like, since the beginning of this past summer.
嗯 我有这个相机
Oh, well, I have this camera.
好 你加入了
Okay, you're in.
我是诺拉
I'm Nora.
我是哈洛德 -喔 我的天呀!
I'm Harold. - Oh, my gosh!
是SX-70?那是古董吗?
An SX-70? Is that vintage?
是新的 看起来旧旧的 店家才能卖♥♥贵一点
It's new. They just charge more for it if it looks old.
剧集 | 鸡皮疙瘩(剧版)(2023) | 导航列表