剧集 | 鸡皮疙瘩(剧版)(2023) | 导航列表
艾萨亚 说句话?
can I, uh, quick word?
好
Yeah. Okay.
晚点见
See ya later.
走吧
Get outta here.
真是烦人
This is frustrating.
什么事 史托克先生? - 好 艾萨亚 他来了
What's up, Mr. Stokes? - All right, Isaiah, there he is.
坐下 - 你好吗?
Have a seat. - How are you?
我很好 谢谢
I'm great, I'm great, thank you.
上周的比赛非常精彩 你的表现非常好
Hey, amazing game last week. You were on fire.
谢谢
Hey, thank you, man.
我不想要泼你冷水
I don't want to be a bummer here.
不知怎么搞的 你的成绩下滑 需要被校方察看
Somehow, you landed on academic probation
周五的比赛你无法出赛
and you can't play in the game on Friday.
抱歉
Sorry.
等等 什么? - 对
Wait, what? - Yeah.
不行
Well, no.
先生 我必须出赛
Sir, I'm gonna have to play.
球场上会有球探
There are gonna be scouts at that game.
听好 冷静下来 好吗?
Look, calm down, okay?
我已经跟道林老师谈过了
I already talked to Miss Dowling,
她说你必须要做的是
and she said all you have to do
明天的历史大考中拿甲
is get an A on the big history test tomorrow,
她会把你从察看名单上删除 没问题的
she'll take you off probation, no problem.
明天有历史考试?
There's a history test tomorrow?
你很搞笑
You're hilarious.
所以大家都很喜欢你
That's why everybody likes you.
对 明天有历史大考
Yes, there's a big history test tomorrow
你得拿好成绩喔
and you gotta kill it.
好吗?我们都看你啰 拿个甲
Okay? We're all counting on you, get that A.
好 - 好
Yeah. - Yeah.
我就能在比赛中为你加油了
Then I'll be able to cheer for you at the game.
嘘!
Boo!
我的天呀!我很抱歉! - 该死!
Oh, my God! I'm so sorry. - Oh, crap!
抱歉 反效果
Sorry. That backfired.
我不是...抱歉
I didn't... Sorry.
你没事吧?
You all right?
你是谁?
Who-- Who are you?
我是奈森巴特 我是新屋主
I'm Nathan Bratt. I'm the new owner.
班霍华 很高兴终于见到你本人
Ben Howard. Nice to finally meet you in person.
是
Ah, yes.
抱歉这拖得有点久
Sorry this is taking so long.
别这么说 你开玩笑吗?
Oh, no, are you kidding?
这地方空了30年了 我知道
This place has been sitting empty for 30 years, so I get it.
除了基本的装♥修♥外 我们不会再多做其他的了
We're not doing much more than getting the basics working.
很好 正是我需要的 只要可以住人就好
Great, that's all I need, as long as you make it livable.
这对我来说是大升级了 相信我
This is a huge upgrade for me. Believe me.
你继承这栋房♥子?
So, uh, you inherited the house?
对 我是在世最近的亲人
Yeah, yeah. Turns out, I'm the closest living relative.
对吧 我心里也是这么想
I know, that's what I said.
以我的薪水 我没想过我能拥有一间房♥子
Never thought I'd be a homeowner on my salary,
尤其像这样的房♥子
especially a home like this, ya know?
我是说 这实在...
I mean, this is...
我喜欢这些所有的生物
I love all these, creatures.
我在这里看过牦牛
I think I saw a yak over there.
是野生的
It's wild.
那通往哪里?
Where's that go?
地下室
Basement.
你听过下面发生的事 对吗?
You heard what happened down there, right?
对 很可怕 太惨了
Oh, yeah. It's awful. It's terrible.
律师有跟我说发生的事
The lawyer filled me in on it.
你知道 他说父母在孩子死后
You know, she said that the parents
就失踪了
disappeared after the kid died.
你知道那表示什么
So you know what that means.
什么?
What?
父母下的手 很明显
Parents did it, obviously.
都是父母做的 对吧?
It's always the parents, right?
我现在要去看看
I'm gonna go check it out now.
嗯 门卡住了
Well, the door is stuck.
对 打不开
Yeah, it won't budge.
我是说 即使我能把门打开
I mean, even if I were able to get it to move,
楼下大概也被破坏差不多
there's probably so much damage down there,
我无法整修到合规
I couldn't bring it up to code.
你最好是让我把这整个通道封起来
I mean, it's best you just let me panel over the whole thing
像是这不存在一般
and make it like it's not even here.
喔 天呀!
Aw, man!
我想先起码看一下下面
I at least want to see what's down there first.
拜托 你介意...
Come on. Mind if I...
这是你的房♥子
It's your house.
对 好 对
Yeah, okay. Yes.
喔 这很难开
Oh, that is tough.
他妈的!真的有够蠢
Son of bitch! That was dumb.
真的很蠢 - 对 这很蠢
That was really dumb. - Yeah, that was dumb.
别碰 我的天呀 - 哎
Don't touch it. Oh, my God.
这伤口需要缝合
You're gonna need stitches.
真的吗?你这么想?
Really? You think?
我开车带你去 - 我的天呀!
I'll drive you. - Oh, man!
我得把手举高过头
I gotta keep it above my head.
对
Yep.
我在那间诡异的彼德尔之家 准备了三周的补给
I've put in three weeks at that creepy-ass Biddle house.
那满花钱的 对吧?
That's worth some luxuries, right?
一打啤酒 还有你喜欢的 条纹杯子蛋糕?
A 12-pack, those cupcakes you like with the stripes?
这些我们都谈过了
We already talked about all of this.
多出来的钱都要放进 529教育储蓄基金
Everything extra goes into the 529.
我们又不能确定他会拿到全额奖学金
We can't be certain that he's going to get a full ride.
喔 拜托 劳拉 你看过那孩子的球技
Come on, Laura, you've seen that kid play.
那是确定的 - 所以我很蠢啰?
It's a sure thing. - So I'm just stupid?
是吗?所以我们可以乱花钱 都不用留紧急预备金?
Is that right? We should just spend like there's no contingency?
我没这样说
I didn't say that.
我相信艾萨亚
I believe in Isaiah
跟你一样相信他 班
as much as you do, Ben,
但你不能把这个家的未来
but you can't hang the future
都放在你儿子身上
of this family on your son.
我们坐在这里讨论... - 班!班
We're sitting here talking 'bout-- - Ben! Ben.
嘿
Hey.
练习得如何? 礼拜五你有信心吗?
How was practice? You feeling good about Friday?
对 很好
Yeah. Yeah, great.
你还好吗?
Ydgou odgokdgay?
我们的秘密语言 真的?
Our secret language, really?
这是事情不顺时
Wdge adgalwdgays udguse idgit
我们会用的语言
whdgen sdgomthdging wdgas wrdgong.
嗯 我们已经不是八岁小孩了 我没事
Well, we're not eight anymore. And I'm fine.
才怪 你明明就有事 你做出那个标准艾萨亚的表情
No, you're not. You're doing your Isaiah face.
什么是艾萨亚表情?
And what's my Isaiah face?
你知道 是...
You know, the...
“我是艾萨亚 一切都很酷
"I'm Isaiah, and everything is cool
因为我很酷、酷、酷喔”
because I'm cool, cool, cool."
我从我的窗户就能听到了
I could hear them from my window.
他们这样利用你的打球生涯
It's really not fair to you how much
是很不公平的
they have riding on your football career.
无所谓 反正不能打
It doesn't matter. Can't play anyway.
你这什么意思啊?
What are you talking about?
明天的历史考试 我如果没拿甲
If I don't get an A on tomorrow's history test,
我就坐板凳了
I sit out the game.
那我对其他人就没用了
And then I'm no good to anybody.
我只会打橄榄球
Football's all I got.
嘿 你不是只会打橄榄球
Hey, football isn't all you've got.
你也很会吃热狗
You are excellent at eating hot dogs.
你有一整个鞋盒的宝可梦卡
And you've got a shoebox full of Pokémon cards
你应该早就该把那些丢了
that you really should've gotten rid of by now.
还有当你在浴室里唱歌♥时
And when you sing in the shower,
剧集 | 鸡皮疙瘩(剧版)(2023) | 导航列表