剧集 | 鸡皮疙瘩(剧版)(2023) | 导航列表
但我不是那个每次你出事就来找的
but I can't be the person that you always come to
那个人 - 我知道
when you have problems. - I know.
我知道 我很抱歉 但我发誓 这次不同
I know, and I'm sorry, but I swear, this is different.
不 这次你得自己解决
No, no. You're gonna have to solve this one on your own.
好吗?我受够了
Okay? I'm done.
你如果不存在就伤害不了我
You can't hurt me if you don't exist.
这就是你应得的
This is what you get.
我要去比赛
I'm gonna play that game,
我要赢得比赛 你不能阻碍我!
I'm gonna win that game, and there's nothing you can do about it!
来呀!耶!
Come on! Yeah!
有种就来啊!
Now let's go.
巨人队!加油!加油!
Titans, let's go! Let's go!
加油 巨人队!
Let's go, Titans!
好了 各位 加油!
Let's go!
好!换我们进攻 快呀!
Whoo, all right! That's our offense, come on!
再六次 宝贝 再六次! 加油!
Six more, baby, six more! Come on!
1-80!
One-eighty!
准备 进攻!
Set, hike!
好耶!
Yeah!
这才象话!
That's what I'm talking about!
艾萨亚今晚使出全力!
Isaiah's on fire tonight!
上半场结束
That ends the first half,
劳伦斯港巨人队领先六分
and your Port Lawrence Titans are up by six.
我怎么说的?
What did I tell you, huh?
就是说啊! - 我怎么说的?
What'd I tell you? - You tell me!
我是不是说今年是我们的?
Didn't I say this is our year? - Yes, sir!
我是不是说我们的时刻到了?
Didn't I say this is our time?
对! - 我是不是说荣耀的日子
Yeah! - Didn't I say the glory days
就在我们的指尖? - 对!
are right there at our fingertips? - Yeah!
现在你们最好撑住! - 没错!
Now y'all better hold 'em up! - That's right!
好 还有下半场!
Okay, we still got another half!
我们上场 保持强度
Let's get out there, keep up the intensity,
猛烈完赛!
and finish strong!
好 上场吧
Okay, get out there.
去呀!
Go on!
教练!教练!
Coach! Coach!
教练 让我休息! - 你才刚上场!
Coach, take me out! - You just went in!
拜托! - 上场吧!
Please! - Let's go!
战术是什么?
What's the plan?
好 对、对
O-- okay, right, right.
现在不管战术
Right now, it's not about plays,
只管目标 知道吗?
it's about goals, okay?
现在我们的目标是什么? - 赢球
Right now, what's our goal? - To win.
不 你们的目标是保护四分卫
No. Your goal is to protect the QB.
好吗?这是你们的新目标
Okay? That's your new goal.
这不是目标 我们的目标是赢球
That's not the goal. Our goal is definitely always to win.
平常那是目标
Generally, that is the goal.
但现在你们的新目标
But right now, your new goal
是保护我
is to protect me,
就算我们输了也不管 知道吗?
even if it means we lose, okay?
这根本没道理 - 有道理!
That doesn't make any sense. - Yes, it does make sense!
这完全说得通!
It does! It makes perfect sense!
你疯了吗?
Have you lost your mind?
把心思放在比赛上!
Get your head in the game!
该死!你们在场上做什么?
Damn it! What the heck are you doing out there?
拖延比赛!进攻方 11号♥
Delay of game! Offense, Number 11.
罚五码 第一达阵
Five-yard penalty. Still first down.
北边24区!
Far north 24-slot!
快呀!
Come on!
快呀!
Let's go, come on!
快攻 艾萨亚!
Call the snap, Isaiah.
快攻 艾萨亚!
Call the snap, Isaiah!
不管了!
Oh, screw this!
嘿 裁判!暂停!
Hey, ref! Time!
他在做什么?
What's he doing?
停止比赛!快叫停比赛!
Stop the game! Stop the game! Somebody please stop the game!
妈 怎么了? - 拜托 快叫停比赛!
Mom, what's wrong? - Please, somebody stop the game!
出事了 - 什么?
Something's wrong. - What?
走开!离我远一点!
Move! Get away from me!
艾萨亚!
Isaiah!
艾萨亚! - 不要动 不要动
Isaiah! - Don't move. Don't move.
喔!我的天呀 - 看着我 儿子 看着我
Oh! Oh, my God. - Look at me, son. Look at me.
医护队!拿担架来!
Medic! Get a stretcher!
不 不要 看着我 - 呼吸
No, don't. Just look at me. - Just breathe.
艾萨亚 呼吸 救护人员要来了
Isaiah, just breathe. Help is on the way.
看着我 看着我
Look at me. Look at me.
躺下!躺下!
Stay down! Stay down!
躺下!
Stay down!
看着我 看着我!
Look at me, look at me!
我的天呀
Oh, my God.
你还好吗 冠军?
How you doin', champ?
我们赢了吗? - 对
Did we win? - Yeah.
那不重要
But... not that it matters.
我刚跟医生谈了
I just talked to the doctor.
她说从你的年龄还有X光片来看
And she said, based on your age and the X-rays,
医生觉得很乐观
doctor feels real optimistic.
如果认真做复健
If you really get after your physical therapy,
你会痊愈的
you could make a full recovery,
大概不会错过任何事
probably won't even miss a step.
好 她有估计要花费多少时间?
Okay, but did she mention a timetable?
嗯 会花点时间
Oh, well, it's gonna take some time.
你不要急
I mean, you don't want to rush it.
多久?
How long?
如果一切都顺利
Um, if everything goes smoothly...
六到八个月
six to eight months.
那是一整个赛季 爸
That's gonna knock me out for the season, Dad.
我会错过奖学金申请时间
I'll miss my scholarship window.
别担心奖学金 好吗?
Don't worry about the scholarship, all right?
我会想办法付学费的
I'm gonna find a way to pay the tuition.
班? - 但是...怎样?
Ben? - What?
怎样?
What?
我们会想出办法的
We'll figure it out.
你专心复原 好吗?
You just focus on healing, all right?
你相信我
You believe me.
艾萨亚 说你相信我 - 我相信你
Isaiah, say you believe me. - Yeah, I believe you.
你可以的
You got this.
休息吧
Get some rest.
诺拉 你在这里做什么? - 他要去追究
Nora, what are you doing here? - He's going to visit
我们每个小孩爸爸犯的罪恶
the sins of the fathers on all our children.
你在说什么?
What are you talking about?
我看到彼德尔!
I saw Biddle!
他回来了 班
He's come back, Ben.
他回来要我们偿还 我们对他做的事
He's come back to make us pay for what we did to him.
艾萨亚的事只是个开始
This doesn't end with Isaiah.
开什么玩笑啊?
Are you kidding me?
各位 拜托!我们说好了
Guys, come on! We had a deal.
这房♥子不再适合办派对
This house is no longer a party destination...
嘿
Hey.
剧集 | 鸡皮疙瘩(剧版)(2023) | 导航列表