剧集 | 鸡皮疙瘩(剧版)(2023) | 导航列表
Yes, Isaiah, come on.
她没那么...糟糕吧
She wasn't... the worst.
喔 不 我知道 那女孩什么都没为我们做
Yeah, no, I know that. The girl gave us nothing.
说真的 艾莉森那个人超无聊 根本当不了最糟糕的
Literally, Allison was not even interesting enough to be the worst.
靠 -拜托
Damn. - Come on.
这次分手是不可避免的
This breakup was inevitable.
就像千禧世代说出
Like a millennial saying words
那些他们根本不懂的话 只不过在TikTok听过一次
they don't understand but heard one time on TikTok.
那你算是很懂感情这种事喔
And you are all over this relationship stuff
因为你很了解我?
because, what, you know me so well?
拜托 我们是灵魂伴侣 懂吗?
Duh. Soulmates, okay?
你跟我 我一定支持你
You, me. I got your back.
拜托 再加上我是同志耶 我最懂感情的事了
And also, hello, gay, so I'm all over this romance stuff.
看得出来
It tracks.
你是我个人的《钻石求千金》影集
You are like my own personal season of The Bachelor.
你跟玛格说了吗?
Have you told Margot yet?
她来的时候我打算告诉她
I was planning on telling her when she gets here.
但你知道路卡斯现在住在她家 对吧?
But you know that Lucas is staying at her house right now, right?
你不觉得我需要担心吧
You don't think I got like, anything to worry about,
对吧?
do you?
你知道 我觉得路卡斯满直接的
You know, I think Lucas is straightforward.
而你呢 多年来告诉大家
You, on the other hand, have been convincing everyone
包括玛格 你们只是朋友
for years, including Margot, that you guys are just friends
你对她没有感觉
and you don't have feelings for her.
你有感觉也没关系
And it's okay if you do.
危机让我肚子饿
Crisis makes me hungry.
玛格还没来吗?她说要开会的
Is Margot still not here? This is her meeting.
我再传一次简讯给她
I'll...I'll text her again.
搞什么啊?
Oh, are you kidding me?
我Converse踩到骗子黏液!
There's dupe soup on my Chucks!
喔 你们这样讲让我不舒服
Okay, I really don't feel comfortable with us calling it that.
我本来想叫"詹姆士果酱" 但你也不赞成那个名字
I mean, I wanted to call it "James' Jam," but you vetoed that one, too.
"骗子黏液"听起来...太过亲密
Okay, but dupe soup just sounds intimate.
经过那些事之后 她说这很复杂
And after all of that, she says that it's complicated.
像是"对呀 妈 我知道
Like, yeah, Mom, I know.
我亲身经历"
I'm the one who's actually dealing with it.
她的一切都很混淆
It's just always an obfuscation with her.
混淆? -她离开去西雅图
Obfuscation? - Like, she goes away to Seattle,
没跟我说原因
and she doesn't tell me why.
没差 她从不跟我说任何事情 没差
Fine. And she never tells me anything, fine.
但现在有这个鬼怪东西
But now there are actual haunted objects trying
想要毁了我们的生活 她知道其中的内情
to ruin our lives and she knows something about it,
她还是不肯跟我说
and she still won't talk to me.
那简直是...根本就是太过分 我不要再容忍♥了
And that's just, that's just not fine. I'm done being fine for her.
你不用...你不用装没事
You don't, you don't have to be fine.
这就像是
It's just that, like,
她其实可以来跟我说
she could actually come through for me right now,
但她选择不说
and she still just chooses not to.
我觉得我上高中后
I feel like she started being really distant
她开始跟我拉开距离
after I started high school.
像是她只是在等我长大
Like, she was just waiting for me to grow up
让她终于可以自♥由♥了
so she could finally be free.
也许她只是不喜欢青少年
Maybe she just, like, hates teenagers.
或是我
Or me.
那是不可能的
That's, that's not possible.
詹姆士家是往这里走吗?
So is this the way to James' house?
对 这是...一条路
Yeah, it's just, it's a way.
很长的一条路
It's the long way.
我想先给你看个东西
I kinda wanted to show you something first.
好
Okay.
就这里
Ta-dah.
是游乐场
It's a playground.
这里是我摔断骨头的地方
It's actually the spot where I've broken every bone in my body.
真的吗?
Really?
不是 但如果我这样说 听起来比较酷
No. But it kinda sounded cooler if I said it like that.
只是我左手的六根
It's really just like the six in like my left hand.
你为什么带我来这里?
So why is it that you took me here?
我想我只是想让你知道
I guess I just want you to know that like,
当你感到绝望时
even when it feels like, totally hopeless
你感到受伤 你知道
and you're hurting, you know,
事情总会好起来的
stuff gets better.
伤口会愈合的
Stuff eventually heals.
还有...
Um, and also, um...
我觉得你很酷...
I think you're really cool...
不需要故意就很幽默...
and so funny without trying to be...
而且又超聪明
and so smart.
你让我觉得我很蠢 但不是带有恶意的
And you make me feel dumb, but like, not in a mean way,
像其他人那样
like, literally everybody else.
我只是在这胡说八道 其实我...
I'm kinda, just kinda like rambling and I,
我真的很想亲你 但我不会亲你
I really want to kiss you, but I'm not gonna kiss you,
因为这感觉像...
'cause that feels like...
嘿 各位 抱歉我们迟到了
Hey guys, sorry we're late.
嘿
Hey.
你们刚才去哪里?
Uh... where were you guys?
我们绕远路
We just took the long way.
好 是你说要开会的
Okay, well, this is your meeting.
对 你妈说什么?
Yeah, what did your mom say?
什么都没说
Nothing.
我当初应该传简讯就好 但我们已经约好了 所以...
Which I probably should have just texted, but we already had this planned, so...
等等 她真的什么都没说?
Hang on, wait. She really said nothing?
只有"别相信任何人" 然后什么都没说?
Like, "Don't trust anyone", and then nothing?
对 她给我借口
Yeah, no, she gave me this excuse
说她不想说错话 然后...
about not wanting to say the wrong thing and then--
但你不能就 我也不知道
But you couldn't have just like, I don't know,
抓住她那件我猜想是很潮的衬衫
grabbed her by what I'm assuming is a very stylish blouse
然后强迫她跟你说到底怎么回事?
and like made her tell you what the hell's going on?
她有说:"还没" 所以也许她之后会跟我们说
She did say "yet", so maybe later, she'll tell us something.
各位 我不知道 我很抱歉 我妈就是这样
Guys, I don't know. I'm sorry. This is just my mom.
她很会让我失望 从不回答我的问题
She's extremely good at disappointing me and never answering any of my questions.
我懂 我妈也很逊
I understand. I mean, my mom sucks, too.
我还梦过要在她睡梦中谋杀她
I've literally dreamt about murdering her in her sleep.
我戴着面具的时候
When I had the mask on.
我有跟你们说过吧?
I told you guys about that, right?
没有 -没有
No. - No.
对 你内心很愤怒
Yeah, you got some serious rage inside you.
没错 我的心理治疗师 跟我说一样的话
I do, you know. And my therapist tells me the same thing.
我妈强迫我见她的朋友伊丽莎白
My mom is making me see her friend, Elizabeth.
有道理
Sounds ethical.
对
Yeah, for sure.
那我们该做什么?就去上学?
So what are we supposed to do? Just like, go to school?
我们还能做什么?
I mean, what else can we do?
等下一件坏事发生?
Wait for the next bad thing to happen?
这就是青少年时期
I mean, that is the teenage years,
伊丽莎白说的
according to Elizabeth.
抱歉
Sorry.
他们该认清事实了
It's time for them to learn the truth.
她吃了很多药 所以她有点昏昏沉沉的
She's on a lot of medication, so she's a little woozy.
好 谢谢
Okay. Thank you.
诺拉?
Nora?
莎拉?
Sarah?
你回来了
You're back.
对
Yeah.
科林知道吗?
Does Colin know?
知道
Yeah.
他知道
Yeah, he knows.
你怎么会被关进来这里?
So how'd you get yourself in here?
我试着保护孩子们
I was trying to protect the kids.
你对这种事一点也不了解
Something you know nothing about.
那是什么意思?
What does that mean?
我打电♥话♥给你的时候...
When I called you...
我说我看到他了
剧集 | 鸡皮疙瘩(剧版)(2023) | 导航列表