剧集 | 鸡皮疙瘩(剧版)(2023) | 导航列表
帮我一把 -我抓住了
Give me a hand, man. - I got you.
我们来帮你
We got you. We got you.
没事了
You're okay.
让她坐下 -轻一点
Sit her down. - Gentle, gentle.
你们跟着我进入剪贴簿
You followed me into the scrapbook.
对
Yeah.
房♥子里有其他人
There were other people in the house.
我找到了
I found it.
妈?
Huh?
我们得让他出来 -嘿
We have to get him out. - Hey.
不要!
No!
嘿!快点! -他死了
Hey! - He's gone.
哈洛德死了
Harold's gone.
爸?
Dad?
我跟你说了 你不相信我
I told you. You didn't believe me.
不是现在 诺拉
Not now, Nora.
现在呢?要找人来吗?
Now what? Do we call someone?
不要
No.
彼德尔死了 好吗? 不代表我们的人生也要毁了
Biddle's dead, okay?
不代表我们也要毁了我们的人生
It doesn't mean we have to ruin our lives, too.
我不能进监狱 知道吗? 快把箱子拿好
I can't go to jail, okay? Grab the case.
各位 我们现在是发现 我们的爸妈是谋杀犯?
You guys, did we just find out our parents are murderers?
不会吧
No.
不、不 这不可能
No, no, no, that's not possible.
怎么不可能?这完全说得通
How? It all makes perfect sense.
所以这一切会发生在我们身上
I mean, that's why all of this is happening to us.
相机、面具
The camera, the mask.
彼德尔为了我们爸妈 对他做的事在报复我们
Biddle is getting back at us for what our parents did to him.
他要复仇
He's getting revenge.
我们天呀 我们是谋杀犯的小孩
Oh, my God, we're murder nepo babies.
不是 好 对 我们的父母隐藏了某些事情
No. Okay, yes, our parents have hidden things,
但他们不会就这样杀人
but they wouldn't just kill someone.
对 不过他们刚刚就这么做了
Yeah, except they literally just did.
不 玛格是对的
No, Margot's right.
事情一定不只是这样
There's gotta be way more to this story.
箱子里面是什么东西?
Like, what the hell was in that case?
你们想知道箱子里面是什么吗?
Do you guys wanna know what's in the case?
进来啊 我跟你们说
Come inside. I'll tell you.
我会跟你们说得一清二楚
I'll tell you all about it.
剧集 | 鸡皮疙瘩(剧版)(2023) | 导航列表