剧集 | 鸡皮疙瘩(剧版)(2023) | 导航列表
你不怕整个小区听到
you are not afraid to let the entire neighborhood know
你其实是音痴
that you are tone deaf.
哈 我是认真的 玛格
Yeah, I'm being serious, Margot.
嘿 这没什么大不了的
Hey, this is not a big deal.
你只需要考试拿甲
All you have to do is get an A on the next test.
那宪法你读了多少?
So, how much of the Constitution have you read?
我差不多要听完《汉弥尔顿》了
Well, I listened to most of Hamilton.
那不是宪法
Not the Constitution.
好 如果你帮我呢?
Okay, well, what if you help me?
你说念书?
Like study?
那可能会很好玩 好啊! - 不是啦
That could be fun, yes! - No, nerd.
给我看你的答案
Like, show me your answers.
你是说我帮你作弊?
You mean you want me to help you cheat?
随你怎么说
I mean, you can call it whatever you want.
我刚说了 那是作弊
I just did. It's cheating.
拜托 玛格 拜托! - 我才不要哩!
Please, Margot. Please! - I don't wanna do that!
就这一次?
Jdgust thdgis wdgonce?
一次就好
Wdgone wdgone.
就这一次 - 太好了!
Just this once. - Yeah! Yeah!
太感谢你了!谢谢
Thank you so much! Thank you.
你欠我一次 - 我知道
You owe me. - I know.
喔 刚才那样超惊险的
Oh, that was so dangerous.
但也有够刺♥激♥的
But also like, such a rush.
喔 我的天呀 我今晚 一定会把这件事记录下来
Oh, my God, I'm definitely gonna journal about this tonight.
请不要把我们的罪行写下来
Please don't put our crime in writing.
好 - 对了 你觉得我们考得如何?
Right. - Hey, by the way, how do you think we did?
拜托 一定是甲
Come on. An A, of course.
你会比赛的
You're playing that game.
谢谢 玛格
Thank you, Margot.
嘿 今天放学后...
Hey, how 'bout after school today--
我惨了!
I'm screwed!
嗨 - 怎么了?
Hi. - What's wrong?
好 那恶搞的家伙
Okay, so, that troll
把邀请卡寄给我爸妈
sent the invite to my parents,
标注、私讯外加电子邮件
tagged, DM'd, and emailed them.
文件档? - 对 谁会那样啊?
Word? - Yeah, like who does that?
谁这么恨我?
Who hates me that much?
我妈要我把贴文删掉
My mom made me delete the post.
我得取消派对
I'm gonna have to cancel the party.
不用啊
Uh, no, you don't.
你只需要找个新地点
You just need a new venue. Come on.
喔 哇
Oh, yeah.
这里够好吧?
Is this good enough for you?
太棒了! - 对吧?
It's so good! - Right?
我不敢相信 我们要在彼德尔之家开派对
I can't believe we're gonna party at the Biddle house.
我爸用的密♥码♥都一样
My dad always uses the same code.
谢谢你 班
Thank you, Ben.
耶!
Yeah!
新屋主明天才搬进来
The new owner doesn't move in until tomorrow.
欢迎
Welcome.
这够屌♥
This is what's up.
我怎么说的?
What'd I tell you?
屌♥爆了 对吧? - 失去你♥爸♥的信任
Sick, right? - This is worth
都值得了
losing your father's trust.
对 - 这太酷了
Word. - This is cool, this is cool.
我就跟你们说吧
Told you guys.
你这装扮是什么?
What are you supposed to be?
浪漫小说的封面?
Romance novel cover?
不是 - A片里面的水电工
No. - A handyman from a porno.
不是
No.
你没穿上衣
You're shirtless,
你没有道具服 只是...
you have no costume, you just...
他忘了穿上衣 - 老兄 我是雷神
He forgot a shirt. - Dude. I'm Thor.
喔 宝贝 雷神怎么会穿工装裤?
Oh, babe. Why is Thor wearing cargo pants?
你痛恨这装扮 算了
You hate it. Forget about it. Forget about it.
痛恨是...痛恨这形容词太强烈了... - 算了!
Hate is-- Hate is a strong-- - Forget about it!
开心了吗?
Happy now?
说实话? 一点也不 那是漫画经典
Honestly? No, that was comedy gold.
拿去
Here you go.
那小孩当年死在哪里?
Hey, where did that kid die again?
地下室
He died in the basement.
失火 他被困在里面
Caught on fire, and he got trapped inside.
像我今早的贝果一样 - 没错
Like my bagel this morning. - Exactly.
好 如果这地方真的闹鬼呢?
Okay, um, what if this place is, like, actually haunted?
那就是开万圣节派对的完美房♥子
Then it is the perfect party house on Halloween.
派对结束了?
Party's over?
不是 大概是跳电了
No, it's probably a tripped breaker.
找到电箱就很好解决
Easy fix if we can find the box.
你有看到吗?
Did you see that?
喔 酷 我们朝那怪声走
Oh, cool. Let's just walk towards the creepy sound.
我是讽刺的说
I-- I-- I was being sarcastic.
嘿!呦!
Hey! Yo!
我敢打赌保险丝箱在楼下
Hmm. I bet the fuse box is down there.
对 大概不会离被活活烧死
Yeah, probably just a few feet away
那孩子太远
from where that kid burned alive.
嘿
Hey.
你们在做什么?
What are you guys doing?
玛格? - 你在这里做什么?
Margot? - What are you doing here?
我被邀请来的
I was invited.
谁邀你?
By who?
喔 是我
Oh, me.
是我邀请玛格的
Me, yeah, I'm the one who invited Margot.
大家都有被邀请 对吧? - 你在搞砸派对
I mean, everyone was invited, right? - You're crushing this.
我以为派对八点开始
So, I thought the party started at 8:00.
人都在哪里?
Where is everyone?
大家通常会晚一小时来
Everyone normally shows up an hour late.
这是潜规则啊
They usually all know that.
抱歉 没在你的邀请卡上说清楚
Um, sorry if it wasn't more clear on your invite.
你那是出于礼貌还是在耍高姿态?
Is that politeness or condescension?
你真好笑
You're funny.
听好 能先恢复照明吗?
Uh, look, can we just get the lights back on?
好 - 酷
Yep. - Cool.
谁要跟我下去?
Who's gonna go down there with me?
不要 - 我跟你去
No way. - I'll go with you.
不
Uh, no.
听好 你留在这里 好吗?
Uh, look, you stay, okay?
詹姆士跟我下去
And James is gonna go with me.
不要 詹姆士也留在这里 - 真的吗?
No, James is staying up here, too. - For real?
好 我真的想跟你下去
Okay, so I actually want to go with you.
留在这里 - 超级大男人主义 谢啦
Stay. - Super patriarchal, thanks.
拜托 可以冷静点吗?
Please, can you just be cool?
好 我待在这里
Yeah. I'll stay up here.
谢了
Thanks.
好
Okay.
好 老兄 这不过是个地下室
Okay, man, it's just a basement.
你以前去过地下室
You've been to a basement before.
好
Okay.
只是个面具
It's just a mask.
詹姆士 够了喔!
James, that is not funny!
又不是我
That wasn't me.
不是你? - 什么?
You didn't do that? - What?
艾萨亚? - 艾萨亚?
Isaiah? - Isaiah?
嘿 艾萨亚 你没事吧? - 艾萨亚!
Hey, Isaiah, are you okay? - Isaiah!
艾萨亚! - 万一他受伤了呢?
Isaiah! - What if he's hurt?
我在试了!
I'm trying!
艾萨亚! - 艾萨亚!你没事吧?
Isaiah! - Isaiah! Are you okay?
艾萨亚?
Isaiah?
笑一个!
Say cheese!
一点都不好笑!
That is not funny!
你没看到自己的表情
But you didn't see your face.
剧集 | 鸡皮疙瘩(剧版)(2023) | 导航列表