剧集 | 鸡皮疙瘩(剧版)(2023) | 导航列表
at the same exact time that Bratt moved into the Biddle house?
好 我也没想到
Hmm, okay, me either.
这结局一定会不好
This ends badly.
相信我 这太危险了!
Trust me, it's too dangerous!
对 但她可以自己决定
Yeah, but she can decide for herself.
对...他这么一说 其实说得有道理
Uh, yeah... that being said, he is kind of right though.
这有点危险
It's a little dangerous.
对 谢了 因为我是对的
Yes. Thanks, Lucas, I am right.
好 这有点性别歧视
Okay, it's getting really cis-het up in here.
我保证 我妈不会跟我们说任何事的
I promise you, my mom is not going to tell us anything.
所以这个...
So this,
是我们了解真♥相♥的唯一机会
this is the one chance to finally know the truth.
我必须这么做
So I have to do this.
我必须回去
I have to go back in.
(演出)
等等 那是哪里?
Whoa, wait, where's that?
就是这里
It's right here.
哈洛德 你为什么要跟我在这见面?
Harold, why did you wanna meet me here?
我很害怕 我真的很害怕
I'm scared. I'm really scared.
害怕什么?
Scared of what?
你怎么搞的?
What's going on with you?
我觉得有人要伤害我
I think someone's trying to hurt me.
伤害你?
Hurt you?
那是什么意思?
Uh, what does that mean?
有人威胁你吗? -对
Did someone threaten you? - Yes.
听好 我无法解释
No, look, I can't explain.
我得走了 好吗?
I gotta go. Okay?
班在等我
Ben's waiting for me.
对不起 我们晚点再说
I'm sorry. We'll talk about this later.
拜托 -你在做什么 哈洛德?
Please. - What are you doing, Harold?
别离开我 -放开我的手!
Don't leave me. - Let go of my arm!
莎拉 莎拉!
Sarah. Sarah!
你也不能走 玛格
You can't go either, Margot.
我不会让你离开我
I'm not gonna let you leave me.
跟我来
Come with me.
她的眼睛怎么了?
Uh, what's up with her eyes?
发生什么事了? -嘿 玛格?
What the hell is happening? - Hey, Margot?
玛格
Margot.
玛格、玛格 -怎么搞的?
Margot, Margot. - What's going on?
玛格 拜托 醒醒啊!
Margot, come on, wake up!
玛格!
Margot!
嘿
Hey.
你在这里做什么?
What are you doing here?
我...
I was, uh...
我来探望诺拉
I was visiting Nora.
你为什么要探望诺拉?
Why were you visiting Nora?
嗯 我们应该谈谈
Yeah, we should probably talk.
你跟诺拉发生性关系?
So you're sleeping with Nora?
我说得很含蓄
I mean, I was using vaguer language,
但是...对
but... yeah.
我以为我们是尝试性分居
I thought we were on a trial separation.
没错
We were.
我们...
We are...
分居了
separated.
我以为至少在判决前
I thought we were gonna at least have a talk
我们会谈谈?
before a verdict?
我以为分居就是判决了
I thought the separation was the verdict.
真的吗? -对 莎拉
Really? - Yes, Sarah,
你好几个月前离开我们
you left us months ago.
我当初想要你们跟我走
I wanted you guys to come with me.
如果我们一起搬 这些都不会发生
If we had all just moved together, none of this would be happening.
怎样 所以我得离职
So, what, I would just leave my job
放弃我的退休金跟事业
and my pension and career,
让孩子从高中休学
and we would just pull our child out of high school and away
离开她认识一辈子的朋友?
from all the friends that she's known her whole life?
很棒的计划
Great plan.
我跟你说过我必须离开
I told you that I needed to leave,
我不能再待在这里了
that I couldn't stay here anymore.
但你没跟我说为什么!
But you didn't tell me why!
我不能告诉你为什么!
I can't tell you why!
你不会告诉我
You won't tell me.
莎拉 我也不想看到事情这样发生
Sarah, I hate that this is happening like this.
我爱你 我一直都会爱你
I love you, and I'm always going to love you.
但我觉得这样是行不通的
But I don't see how this is gonna work out.
所以我们结束了?
So this is over?
对
Yeah.
小姐 访客的时间结束了
Miss, visiting hours are over.
科林都跟我说了
Colin told me everything.
跟你说什么?
What everything?
你们有一腿 诺拉
You're sleeping together, Nora.
请注意 访客时间已经结束
Attention, visiting hours are over.
没关系
It's okay.
不是没关系 但终究会没关系
It's not okay, but it will be.
小姐 你不能待在这里
Ma'am, you can't be here.
我很抱歉 我有事情必须告诉她
I'm sorry. I just have to tell her something,
说完我就走了
and then I'll go.
听我说 诺拉
Listen to me, Nora.
你没有生病 他们要你觉得自己有病
You're not unwell. They just want you to think you are.
他们给你吃的药
The medication they're giving you
是给看到幻象的人吃的
is for people who are seeing things that aren't there.
但你不是那样的
But that's not you.
如果你要离开这里 你得停止吃那些药
If you wanna get out of here, you have to stop taking the pills
不要再说疯狂的话
and stop talking crazy.
他们不懂
They don't understand.
他们不相信你
They don't believe you.
但我相信你
But I do.
你说得对 我们要保护孩子
You're right. We need to protect our kids.
我们会想出办法的 -好
We'll figure this out. - Okay.
小姐
Ma'am.
我要走了
I'm leaving.
请在我面前吃药
Take them while I'm here, please.
我不敢相信我们让她这样做
I can't believe we let her do this.
我们没得到教训吗? -她让我们别无选择
Have we learned nothing? - She gave us no choice.
怎样?
What?
好、好 等等
Okay. Okay, wait.
她说我们得要
She told us we need to be in the same place that connects
在跟剪贴簿一样的地点 对吧?
with the scrapbook page, right?
翻过来到这一页
And it flipped to this page.
那是彼德尔的房♥子
That's the Biddle house.
对 这样可以让她回来
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. So that's how we gotta get her out.
我们得在彼德尔房♥子 使用剪贴簿才能进去
We gotta use the scrapbook at the Biddle house to get in.
但我们要怎么带她离开学校?
But how are we gonna get her out of school?
我有方法
I have an idea.
戏剧社的 我说对吧?
Drama kids, am I right?
让她上车
Get her in.
小心点啦 -小心她脖子
Easy, ooh. - Watch the neck.
脖子、脖子
Neck, neck, neck.
抱歉 玛格
Sorry, Margot.
请住手!请放开!
Please stop! Please let go!
你要我做什么?
What do you want from me?
他们是谁?
Who are they?
是谁?
Who's there?
这是什么?等等 这是什么?
What is this? Hey, what is this?
快点啦 走吧
Come on, let's go.
他们是谁?他们是谁?
Who are they? Who are they?
他们是谁?
Who are they? - Let me out!
离我远一点!
Stay away from me!
喔 我的天呀
Oh, my God.
不要
No.
玛格!我们来帮你了!
Margot, we got you! Come on!
抓住她、抓住她 快呀
Get her, get her, come on.
剧集 | 鸡皮疙瘩(剧版)(2023) | 导航列表