剧集 | 鸡皮疙瘩(剧版)(2023) | 导航列表
不 我住在城边
Um, no, I live on the edge of town.
老彼得尔房♥子
The old Biddle house.
彼得尔房♥子?
The Biddle house?
你住在那里多久了?
How long have you lived there?
几天而已
Just been a few days.
你知道 我听说那闹鬼
You know, I hear it's haunted,
我不知道
which, you know, I don't know,
你有看到奇怪的事发生吗?
have you seen anything strange happening there?
没有 我印象中没有
No. Not that I can't think of.
我有听说那可怕的故事
I did hear the horrible story
有关原本住在那里的男孩
about the boy who used to lived there, though.
对 哈洛德 -对
Yes, Harold. - Yeah.
很遗憾
It was sad.
孩子有时候真的很残忍♥
Kids can be so cruel.
你什么意思?
What do you mean?
嗯 好像每个人
Well, it's just that everyone
似乎都忘了他 然后继续过生活
seems to have forgotten about him and moved on.
不是每个人
Not everyone.
你不应该进来这里的
You shouldn't be back here.
谁说的?
Says who?
我开玩笑的
I'm just kidding.
我要一份这个
I wanted one of these.
可可
Cocoa.
谢啦 诺拉
Thanks, Nora.
(诺拉特餐!)
谢了 布莱特老师
Thanks, Mr. Bratt.
好了...
All right...
嘿 来
Oh, hey, here.
来吧 让我... -嘿 谢了 诺拉
Here. Let me... - Hey, thanks, Nora.
我爸在里面
Uh, my dad's inside.
对 其实 我想...
Yeah, um, actually, I would,
我想跟你谈谈
I'd love to talk to you.
好
Okay.
我想问你比赛的事
I just wanted to ask you about the game.
怎么了?
What about it?
这个嘛... -艾萨亚
Well... - Isaiah.
进去
Go inside.
好 晚点见
Yeah, okay. I'll see you later.
好 掰 -我一会就进去
Okay, bye. - I'll be in in a minute.
酷
Cool.
我跟你说过了 我不要你对我家人
I told you, I don't want your dark creepy crap
说一堆阴森森的狗屁事
around my family.
他经历够多了
He's been through enough.
班 听我说
Ben, just hear me out.
说什么?彼得尔?
About what? Biddle?
他的鬼魂弄断我儿子的手? 这是你要说的吗?
His ghost broke my son's arm? Is that what you're saying?
我不知道我在说什么 我只是...
I don't know what I'm saying exactly, I just--
回家 诺拉
Go home, Nora.
这样很可悲
This is getting sad.
班...
Ben...
我要打电♥话♥给其他人 我们需要谈谈
I'm calling the others. We need to talk.
嘿 玛格
Hey, Margot.
嘿 帕克太太
Hey, Ms. Parker.
我能跟你谈一下吗? -可以呀
Can I talk to you for a sec? - Yeah, sure.
嘿 什么事? -嘿 听好...
Hey, what's up? - Hey, listen, um...
帮我一个忙
Do me a favor.
把这张照片给艾萨亚
Give this photo to Isaiah.
问他认不认得这个年轻人
Ask him if he recognizes this kid.
伊兹 看看这个!
Izzy, check it out!
没心情 小鬼
Not in the mood, dude.
不是啦 看 是证据
No, look, it's evidence.
路卡斯 你在搞什么?
Lucas! What the hell are you doing?
真的假的?
Are you kidding me?
他上传的? -对
He posted this? - Uh-huh, yeah.
你可以拿给爸看 跟他说不是你的错
And you can show Dad. Show him it wasn't your fault.
(老兄!那是美金三千的无人机! 失败)
不
No.
我会处理这件事
I will handle this.
我们要怎么做?
Oh-ho-ho, what are we gonna do?
我们什么都没有要做
We are not going to do anything.
我会处理
I will handle this.
等等 我们要设陷阱吗?
Wait, are we gonna do, a trap?
我一直想要设陷阱
I've always wanted to do a trap.
不 出去
No, no, leave me alone.
不 等等!
No, wait!
伊兹!
Izzy!
让我帮你
Let me help you.
伊兹!
Izzy!
你从哪拿到这个的?
Where did you get this?
诺拉给我的
From Nora.
为什么 你认得他?
Why, do you recognize him?
对 我认得
Yeah. Yeah, I do.
我在橄榄球场看到他
I saw him on the football field.
他当时是裁判...
He was the referee...
还有...
and...
他浑身是火
and then he was on fire.
他是谁?
Who is he?
我去做了点研究
Well, I did some research,
我...我很确定他是哈洛德彼得尔
and I'm... I'm pretty sure that's Harold Biddle.
什么 死在那房♥子里的小孩?
What, the kid that died in that house?
好 我觉得我们得去港口加油站 找诺拉
Okay, I think we need to go to Nora at the Harbor Stop.
她显然知道很多事 但是没有全部说出来
She clearly knows more than she's letting on.
(港口加油站)
好!
Yes!
该死
Damn it.
哈啰?
Hello?
可以不要拖吗?
Can you not drag that?
那很贵
It's, um, expensive.
离他远一点!
Move out!
退后!
Get back!
嘿 刚才那是什么?
What the hell was that?
喔 我的天呀 路卡斯!
Oh, my God, Lucas!
还好我们来了 你还好吗?
Thank God we came here. Are you okay? Lucas.
路卡斯
Lucas.
嘿 刚发生什么事?
Yo, what just happened?
没事
It's okay.
嗨 亲爱的 我要回去上班
Hi, honey, I'm headed back to work,
但我想要知道你觉得
but I just wanted to get your thoughts
应该要怎么处置伊莎贝拉
on how to deal with Isabella.
她最近态度很糟
Her attitude has been terrible lately.
她一定有什么事
Something's gotten into her,
我需要你的支持
and I could really use your support.
伊莎贝拉?
Isabella?
亚伦?
Alan?
我可以吃水果软糖吗?
Can I have a fruit gummy?
那只是糖而已
That's just sugar.
形状像水果啊
It's shaped like fruit.
吃颗苹果
Have an apple.
医院呼叫我
I've been called in,
你姐姐随时会回到家
but your sister should be home any second.
拜托接电♥话♥ 接电♥话♥
Please pick up, please pick up, please pick up,
伊兹?
Izzy?
请停下来 伊莎贝拉!
Please stop this, Isabella!
伊兹 停下来 这不是你!
Izzy, stop this. This isn't you!
伊兹 我知道你在里面!
Izzy, I know you're in there!
这不是你!
This isn't you!
我在这里 我是亚伦 是我
I'm here. I'm Alan. I'm here. It's me.
不!
No!
太好了
Yes.
你在做什么?
What are you doing?
走开!
Get off!
你身来就是个逊咖 你很弱
剧集 | 鸡皮疙瘩(剧版)(2023) | 导航列表