剧集 | 鸡皮疙瘩(剧版)(2023) | 导航列表
No. No, no, no. You're not, you're not bad at it.
只是现在一切很糟
It's just everything sucks right now.
所以...
So...
请...请坐在我的糕饼店
Oh, please, take a seat at... at my bakery.
劳伦斯港的饼干都在这了
Every cookie in Port Lawrence.
对 每五分钟就有人过来
Yeah, every five minutes someone shows up
带新烤好的糕点过来
with a new baked good.
现在怎么样?
So, what happens now?
复健
Rehab.
他们说我至少得复健六个月
They're saying I got like six months minimum.
所以...
So...
我的奖学金现在毫无着落
So my scholarship's up in the air right now.
艾萨亚 那天的事我真的很抱歉
Look, Isaiah, I'm really sorry about the other day.
你有麻烦 而我还对你发飙
You were in trouble and I just, I threw it back in your face.
你想要吃这些吗?
Do you want any of this mess?
我相信有些是没有坚果的
I'm sure one of these does not contain nuts.
艾萨亚 你跟我说相机的事...
Isaiah, what you told me about the camera.
听着 我看到了 我看到那发生
Look, I saw it. I saw it happen.
好 这些全都有坚果
Okay, all of these contain nuts.
真的 这里任何一种都能让你没命
Literally, any of these will kill you.
没道理呀 为什么烘培点心要放坚果?
It makes no sense. Why would you put nuts in all baked goods?
像是在培根生菜西红柿三明治里放酪梨
It's like putting avocado in a BLT.
根本就是把完美的东西搞砸
It's just a way of ruining a perfectly good thing.
艾萨亚 我看到你在场上的样子
Isaiah, I saw you on the field
当时事情不对劲
and something was clearly wrong.
你的手受伤之前 你看到什么?
What did you see out there before you broke your arm?
你最好离这些事远一点
You're better off staying far away from this.
离什么远一点?
Far away from what?
我得搞清楚这一切
I need to get back to all this.
谢谢你来看我
Thank you for coming round.
掰
Bye.
等等
Wait.
天呀
Oh, man.
我醉惨了
I'm a lightweight.
喔 天呀
Oh, boy.
好 回到现实
Okay, back on track.
星期一?
Monday?
星期一!
Monday!
喔 天呀!
Oh, God!
喔 糟糕!
Oh, shoot!
搞什么?
What the hell?
(劳伦斯港高中)
好
Okay.
滑了一跤
Just slipped.
嘿 你们好
Hey, you guys.
巨人加油
Go Titans.
嘿 泰瑞莎
Hey, hey, Teresa.
天呀
Oh, God.
我的眼镜掉了
Dropped my glasses.
你还好吧 布莱特老师?
Mr. Bratt, uh, are you okay?
我吃坏肚子
It was something I ate.
厕所
Bathroom.
天呀!好
Oh, God! Okay.
天呀 是怎样?
Oh, my God. What's happening?
我的天呀
Oh, my God.
好、好
Okay. Okay.
你不是真的
You're not real.
帮我找到他
Help me find him.
你离我远一点!
You leave me alone!
一切都没事的
Everything's gonna be fine.
拜托
Please.
嘿 苏珊 -嘿
Hey, Susan. - Hey.
比赛你都有录像吧?
You get footage of all the games, right?
我有
I do.
可以给我周五的影片吗?
Well, can you give me Friday's?
你是说当你... -对
You mean when you... - Yeah.
你确定你要看吗?
Are you sure you wanna see that?
嗯 看回放可以从中修正错误 对吧?
Well, you watch film to learn from your mistakes, right?
对 好
Yeah. Okay.
在我的录像推车里
Um, it's on my A.V. cart.
可以帮我看好无人机吗? -可以
Can you watch the drone? - Yeah, sure.
嘿 那你...
Hey, so, um...
你做这个录像俱乐部多久了?
how long have you been doing this A.V. Club thing?
不要碰那个 高一开始
Don't touch that. Freshman year.
靠 那还真久
Damn, that's a long time.
嘿 你知道什么很怪吗?
Hey, you know what's weird?
我们一起上学这么多年
We've been in school together for years,
但我一点都不了解你
but like I know nothing about you.
包括我的名字
Including my name,
其实不是苏珊
which is not Susan, by the way.
是伊莎贝拉
It's Isabella.
真的吗? -真的
For real? - For real.
靠 我很抱歉
Damn. Hey, I'm sorry.
我不是有意的...
I didn't mean...
没关系
It's fine.
开始 停止
Uh, start, stop.
你要我留下来还是...
Do you need me to stay or...
不用
Uh, no.
我可以从这里接手 苏珊
I can take it from here, Susan.
没问题 艾萨克
No problem, Isaac.
说得好
Nice.
嘿
Hey.
谢谢 伊莎贝拉
Thank you, Isabella.
真的谢谢你
I really appreciate this.
好
Yeah.
路卡斯 你在搞什么?
Lucas, what the hell are you doing?
拜托 我求你 别跳
Please, I'm begging you, do not.
跳呀!
Do it!
去吧 老兄!
Get it, dude!
不要!
No!
我很抱歉 史塔克先生
I'm sorry, Mr. Stokes. I'm never going to hang
我再也不会吊在 偷来的无人机上了 好吗?
from a stolen drone ever again, okay?
你不需要向我道歉 那不是我的无人机
You don't need to apologize to me. It's not my drone.
听着 我真的很抱歉
Look, I'm really sorry.
我不知道那是你的
In my defense, I didn't know it was yours.
我以为是学校的
I thought it was like school property,
那有点不同 你知道?
which is like a little different, you know?
我的脑袋是在想
And in my brain I was sort of thinking about
像是机器人攻占世界
like robots taking over the world
那像是...
and... that seems to be...
你知道他根本就在胡说
You know he doesn't mean it.
他是个骗子
He's a liar.
如果这些事有一线希望
You know, if there is a silver lining to any of this,
那就是人性还未毁灭
it's that, you know, humanity isn't doomed.
谢谢你为了我们
Thank you so much for fighting
跟机器人奋战 路卡斯
the robots for us, Lucas,
但我想你不只需要道歉
but I think you're going to have to do more than apologize.
我认为你也应该要赔钱
I think you're gonna have to make good financially.
可以 我可以每星期付美金五元 直到付清
Uh, yeah, I can do like five bucks a week till it's paid for.
好 那算是一个提议
Okay, I mean that's an offer.
你们双方都同意吗?
Is that something that both parties can agree to?
不
No.
好呀
Yeah, sure.
好 很好
Okay, yeah, great.
不要退缩
Do not back down.
算了 不要
You know what, no.
那无人机价值美金三千元
This drone cost $3,000.
如果这蠢蛋有办法毕业
And if this moron somehow manages to graduate,
他这一辈子每天煎汉堡肉
he will never make that money back
也永远不会把钱还清
flipping burgers for the rest of his life.
这女的这么激动干嘛?
Why is this chick like so intense?
剧集 | 鸡皮疙瘩(剧版)(2023) | 导航列表