剧集 | 鸡皮疙瘩(剧版)(2023) | 导航列表
No, she's not. Listen to her, OK?
他留下一张纸条 -才没有
He left a note. - No.
我当初不想告诉你 因为我知道你有多崇拜他
I didn't wanna tell you because I know how much you idolized him.
不要 -不
No. - No,
我不想要毁了你的崇拜
and I didn't wanna ruin that for you.
但你得听实话
But you have to hear the truth.
不要!
No! No.
听我说 看着我!
Listen to me, look at me!
他当初想死 路卡斯
He wanted to die, Lucas,
这是他想死的方式
and this was his way of doing it.
才不是
No.
不是!
No!
路卡斯
Lucas.
天呀 路卡斯
God, Lucas.
路卡斯 我很抱歉
Lucas, I'm so sorry.
我不应该隐瞒的 但我只是...
I shouldn't have kept it secret, but I just...
我好想他
I miss him so much.
我知道 亲爱的 我也很想他
I know, sweetie. I miss him, too.
我很抱歉 妈 -天呀
I'm really sorry, Mom. - Oh, God.
你永远不需要跟我道歉 知道吗?
You never have to apologize to me, OK?
好 -你是需要
OK. - I mean, you do.
但不是因为这种事 好吗?
But not for something like this, OK?
我再也不会对你隐瞒事情了
I'm never gonna lie to you again.
好 我也许会对你说谎 但是...
OK. I mean, I'll probably lie to you, but...
我爱你
I love you.
我好爱你 -我也爱你
I love you so much. - I love you too.
你们...
You guys...
我感觉到什么?
What's that I'm feeling?
母子间的感性时刻?
An emotional moment between mother and son?
不 我感觉到什么来自地上
No, no, I feel something, like, in the ground,
在摇动
like, shaking.
靠
Sick.
你在做什么? -它们要我回去
What're you doing? - They want me back.
路卡斯 -它们要我回去
Lucas. - They want me back.
妈 上车然后开走
Mom, get in the car and drive.
快走! -快点!
Go, go! - Come on!
嘿 你们想要的是我!快来抓我!
Hey, I'm the one you want, OK? Come and get me!
诺拉 那是什么鬼东西? -我怎么知道?
Nora, what the hell is that thing? - Like I know!
你知道这一定跟彼德尔有关!
Well, you know it has to do with Biddle!
说不定那孩子有搜集虫!
Maybe the kid had a collection of worms!
抱歉我没想到会这样!
Sorry if I didn't see this coming!
快进来、快进来!
Get in, get in, get in!
路卡斯! -关上门
Shut the door. - Lucas!
把那木头的东西给我
Give me the wood thing.
有别的出口吗? -有 我不...
Is there another exit? - Yeah, um, I don't...
妈!妈 不要靠近...
Mom! Mom, get away from the...
嗯 我觉得那应该支撑不住
Uh, yeah, I don't think that's gonna hold.
喔 天哪
Oh, God.
妈 好 我需要你们
Mom, OK, I-- I need you guys to,
去启动锯子 我来争取一些时间
to get the sawmill on and I'm gonna buy us some time.
玛格 来呀!
Margot, Come on!
就这样
That's it.
好 喔 我的天呀!
OK. Oh, my God!
持续拨动开关钮 直到我们找到对的为止
Keep flipping switches until we find the right one.
削片机、削片机!
Chipper, chipper!
削片机!
Chipper!
那是什么?
What was that?
待在这里 -什么?
Stay here. - What?
对 待在这里!
Yes, stay here!
诺拉!
Nora!
快跑!
Go!
把削片机打开
Get the chipper on.
玛格!
Margot!
他成功了
He did it.
谢谢你们这么快赶来
Thanks for coming so fast.
嘿!你们这里没事吧?
Hey! Yogadu okaday?
我没事 我们得离开这里
I'm fine. We gotta get outta here.
嘿
Hey.
嘿 麦克
Hey, Mike.
是我...是我
It's just... It's just me.
我的意思是霍奇森警官
I mean, um, Officer Hodgson.
诺拉?发生什么事了?
Nora? What happened here?
嗯 对 有趣的是...
Yeah. Well, um, funny thing...
我真的是好...
I am just so...
厌倦说谎
sick of lying.
好
OK.
我要告诉你这里发生的一切
I'm gonna tell you everything that happened here.
我没有疯
I'm not crazy.
我说的是实话
I'm telling the truth.
到处都有巨大的虫子
There were giant worms everywhere.
这一切都跟那死去孩子的鬼魂有关
And this all has to do with the ghost of a dead kid.
为什么没有人听我说?
Why is nobody listening to me?
丹尼斯死后 她受了很多苦
She's been through a lot with Dennis dying.
你带她来到了对的地方
You brought her to the right place.
我现在会照顾她
I'll take care of her now.
别担心
Don't worry.
我们很快就会团聚了 小家伙
We'll get you back together soon enough, Slappy.
剧集 | 鸡皮疙瘩(剧版)(2023) | 导航列表