剧集 | 鸡皮疙瘩(剧版)(2023) | 导航列表
呼叫艾萨亚霍华
Paging Isaiah Howard.
他在这里
He's right here.
我有焦虑症
I have anxiety.
嘿!
Yoink!
看来你昨天把这个忘在我家了
I believe you left this at my house last night.
对啊 那是我的背包
I mean, that is my bag.
哇 你人真好
Wow, it was really kind of you
大老远开到这里来
to drive it all the way over here.
嗯 命运的安排
Well, you know, as fate would have it,
反正我也要到这里来
I was on my way over here anyway
因为我是你新的英文老师 我是布莱特老师
because I am your new English teacher. I'm Mr. Bratt.
我不知道大家怎么会到你家开派对
Look, I got no idea how that ended up at your house, okay?
真是奇怪呀
What a weird mystery.
对不对? - 对
It is, right? - Yeah.
神秘事件!还有 是这样的
A mystery! Also, look,
我爱英文 最喜欢的科目
I love English, favorite subject,
而且我每天在讲
and, um, I speak it all the time.
所以我要做的是 我要做的是...
So what I'm gonna do, I'm just gonna go...
我也曾经年轻过
I was your age once.
我知道做出错误的决定有多么好玩
I know how fun it is to make terrible decisions.
或者我应该说
Or rather, I should say,
我知道你的脑袋
I know that you have a brain
就是设计要来
that's expressly designed
做出错误决定的
to make terrible decisions,
所以我根本没有生气
so I'm not even that mad about it.
你没有?
You're not?
没有 听好
No.
你看来是个好孩子 所以
You seem like a good kid, so--
我试着当好孩子 老师
I mean, I try to be, sir.
我相信
I'm sure.
就让我们假装
So let's pretend
那从没发生过 好吗?
this never happened, yeah?
大家的父母都不需要知道
No one's parents need to know about it.
真的吗? - 真的
For real? - For real.
当我们上第一堂课时
When we have our first class together,
我们从头来过
we'll just start fresh.
是喔? - 为了报答我 我需要你
Yeah? - In return, I'm gonna need you
告诉做这些事的嫌疑份子
to spread the word among the usual suspects
从现在开始
that moving forward,
我的房♥子现在有住人
my house is a place where a human now lives,
因此不再适合做为
and is therefore no longer a suitable venue
社交场所
for social functions.
好 - 是吗?你愿意这么做?
Okay. - Yeah? Can you do that?
你只需要我这么做? - 就这样
That's all you need? - That's it.
当然 - 很好
I mean, for sure. - Great.
谢谢你 艾萨亚 - 谢谢
Thank you, Isaiah. - Thank you.
嘿 你走之前... - 是?
Hey, before you go... - Yeah?
这是你家的钥匙
Here is the key to your house.
嘿 你人真好 - 对
Hey, how kind of you. - Yeah.
这是击拳 对吗?
That's the slaps, right?
喔 我会搞清楚的 我想我弄错了
Oh, I'll figure it out. I don't think I'm using it right.
这会很棒的 我们有一天回顾今天会大笑
This is gonna be great. We're gonna laugh about this one day.
谢谢你 布莱特老师 - 很高兴认识你!
Yeah. Thank you, Mr. Bratt. - Nice to meet you!
我也是!
You too!
搞什么?
What the hell?
需要帮忙吗?
Can I help you?
你还好吗?
Are you okay?
哇!她怎么了?
Whoa, whoa, whoa! Wh-- What's wrong with her?
坚果过敏 找护士!
Nut allergy. Get the nurse!
去叫护士! - 让开、让开!
Get the nurse! - Move, move, move!
你有肾上腺素笔吧?
Tell me you have your EpiPen? Yeah?
去叫护士!
Get the nurse, man!
这个!准备好了吗?
Look! Ready?
准备好了吗?
Ready?
玛格!
Margot!
亲爱的 你没事吧?能呼吸吗?
Honey, are you okay? Can you breathe?
我没事 - 深呼吸 慢慢来
Deep breath, nice and slow.
我没事 真的
I'm okay, I am, really.
慢慢呼吸 - 我没事 谢了
Breathe easy. - I'm okay. Thanks.
我没事 我没事
I'm okay.
嘿 詹姆士!詹姆士!
Hey, James! James!
艾萨亚! - 嘿 我很抱歉
Isaiah! - I'm so sorry, okay?
是我的错 我得从学校一路跑来找你
That's my bad. I just came running to try and find you.
找我♥干♥嘛? - 紧急事件
For what? - It's an emergency.
你得看看这个!詹姆士!
You have to see these! James!
看什么?
See what?
什么?
What?
詹姆士 这些是我
Ja-- Ja-- James, these were the photos
帮艾莉森跟玛格拍的照片
I took of Allison and Margot.
我在那房♥子拍的
The ones I took in the house,
在事情发生之前
before it actually happened,
这不可能 詹姆士!
which is impossible, James!
好 好 慢下来 你在说什么?
Slow down. What're you saying?
我是说这相机闹鬼 懂吗?
I'm saying this camera is haunted, okay?
这相机有问题 詹姆士 你必须相信我!
It's a haunted camera, James, and you gotta believe me!
因为你在那孩子死掉的地下室找到的
Because you found it in the basement where the kid died.
对
Yes.
对 我就是这个意思
Yes, that-- that is exactly what I'm saying.
好 这说得通
Okay, that makes sense.
我能看看相机吗?
Can I see the camera?
拜托? - 好 但要小心 好吗?
Please? - Yes, but be careful, okay?
这有被诅咒的恶魔
There's some cursed devil stuff going on there.
好吗?
Okay?
干嘛?你干嘛这样? 这一点都不酷!
Why... Why would you do that, man? That's not cool!
因为没有被诅咒的相机 老兄!
'Cause there is no such thing as a cursed camera, dude!
那不是真的! 想知道什么是真的吗?
That isn't real! Wanna know what is real?
我全新的全配吉普车上的刮痕
The scratch on my brand new fully-loaded Rubicon.
这辆车缺货一年了 老兄!
This, it was on back order for like a year, dude!
现在我得传简讯给我妈!
Now I have to text my mom!
嘿 玛格? - 嘿
Hey, Margot? - Hey.
嘿 我只是来放东西
Hey, I was just gonna drop off my stuff
所以可以来找你
so I could come see you and...
跟你说谢谢
Thank you so much
你救了我一命
for saving my life.
我还是不敢相信 我选了错的坚果棒
I still can't believe that I picked the wrong bar.
这从没发生过...
That's never happened.
嘿 有什么不对劲? - 有
Hey, is something wrong? - Yeah...
你可以看看这个吗 拜托?
Can you take a look at this for me, please?
天呀 你就是不让我 给任何人看 对吧?
Oh, man, you just don't want me to show anyone, do you?
你怎么了? - 你为什么在跟相机说话?
What is wrong with you, man? - Why are you talking to that camera?
因为它要毁了我的未来
Because it's trying to ruin my future.
什么? - 它是你喘不过气的原因
What? - Well, it's the reason why you choked.
不是 我喘不过气 是因为吃了坚果棒过敏
No, I choked because I ate the wrong bar.
不是 同样的事也发生在艾莉森身上
No, no, it's the same thing that happened to Allison.
如果我明天晚上出赛
And if I play in tomorrow night's game,
我就是它的下一个受害者
I'm gonna be this thing's next victim.
可是玛格 我如果不出赛
But, Margot, if I don't play,
球探就不会看到我
the scouts skip me over
我就得不到奖学金
and I don't get my scholarship.
所以我要说的是 不管怎样
So what I'm saying is either way,
这东西让我陷入两难
this thing has got me trapped.
我真的需要你的帮忙
I could just really use your help with this.
我不相信
I don't believe this.
我知道这听起来很疯狂
I know how crazy it sounds.
不 不是那个 是我们
No, not that. This, us.
我以为你是来看我的
I thought you were actually coming to check up on me,
终于打算关心我 看看我好一点没
to see how I was doing for a change.
但一如往常 你还是只在乎自己
But as usual, you made it about you again.
一切只为了你自己...
You always make it about you and...
听好 我不知道你现在怎么了
Look, I don't know what's going on with you right now,
剧集 | 鸡皮疙瘩(剧版)(2023) | 导航列表