剧集 | 鸡皮疙瘩(剧版)(2023) | 导航列表
You were meant to be a troll. You are weak!
走开!
Get off!
嘿!我说走开!
Hey! I said get off!
不 没事了 是我
No, it's okay, it's me.
我保证 是我
I promise, it's me.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
我真的很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
我很抱歉、我很抱歉
I'm so sorry, I'm so sorry, I'm so sorry.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
妈绝对不会相信的 院子里有熊?
Mom's never gonna buy it. A bear in the yard?
如果我们两个都很坚定的话
I mean, if we both stick to it,
她没得选择
she doesn't have a choice.
再说 你知道她拿我没辙
Besides, you know she can't resist this face.
不
No.
我们应该祷告还什么的吗?
Should we say a prayer or something?
下地狱吧?
Rot in hell?
下地狱吧
Rot in hell.
下地狱吧
Rot in hell.
下地狱吧 -下地狱吧!
Rot in hell. - Rot in hell!
下地狱吧! -下地狱吧!
Rot in hell! - Rot in hell!
下地狱吧!
Rot in hell!
很抱歉把家里弄乱
I'm sorry for trashing the place,
但我不知道我为什么要来
but I don't know why I had to come,
然后亚伦能待在家
and Alan got to stay home.
因为现在我不知道我能不能相信你
Because at the moment, I don't know if I can trust you.
我已经说对不起了
I said I was sorry.
我希望你是认真的
And I hope you mean it.
你带伊莎贝拉来
You brought Isabella.
抱歉 伊莉莎
Sorry, Eliza.
这几天很不平静
It's been a rough couple of days.
詹姆士?
James?
什么?
Yeah?
请带伊莎贝拉到游戏室
Bring Isabella to the game room, please.
嘿
Hey.
我们要怎么停止这闹鬼的子虚乌有?
How do we get you to stop with this ghost nonsense?
我跟你们说了 他回来了
I'm telling you, he's back,
我觉得他的目标是我们的孩子们
and I think he's coming for our children.
听听你说的话 诺拉
Listen to yourself, Nora.
那样说会让你惹上麻烦的
That's the kind of talk that's gonna get you in trouble.
我当时没有疯 我现在也没有疯
I wasn't crazy then, and I'm not crazy now.
你可能会失去路卡斯的监护权
You could lose custody of Lucas.
你们这是在威胁我吗?
Are you guys threatening me?
我想对路卡斯来说才是威胁
I think the real threat is to Lucas,
他高中最后一年
who could spend his last years in high school
没有妈妈陪伴
without a mom.
你这样说真了不起
That's a lot coming from you.
至少我天天陪着我儿子
At least I'm present in my son's life.
他们在吵什么?
What are they fussing about?
感觉你妈对诺拉很有意见
Looks like your mom's really laying into Nora.
嗯 没错 伊莉莎就是这样
Yeah, well, that's Eliza for you.
喝第二瓶酒之后就会这样
Gets that way on her second bottle.
换你了
Your shot.
♪ Bet my brains I've gone insane ♪
剧集 | 鸡皮疙瘩(剧版)(2023) | 导航列表