剧集 | 鸡皮疙瘩(剧版)(2023) | 导航列表
I told you I saw him,
现在大家认为我疯了
and now everybody thinks I'm crazy.
你跟警♥察♥说你看到巨大的虫子
You told the police that you saw giant worms.
我告诉大家实话
I told everybody the truth.
我跟伊莉莎和班还有维多莉亚说
I told Eliza and Ben and Victoria,
结果现在我在这里
and now I'm in here.
我又看到彼得尔
And I saw Biddle again.
你在这里看到彼得尔? -对
You saw Biddle in here? - Yes.
他问我他在哪里
He asked me where he is.
他说他要他回来
He said he wants him back.
他在找他 莎拉
He's looking for him, Sarah.
他的目标是我们的孩子
And he's coming for our kids.
他在找...
He's looking...
他
for him.
嗨 布莱特老师
Hi, Mr. Bratt.
你妈妈叫莎拉 对吧? 你♥爸♥说她以前是读这间学校的?
Your mom's name's Sarah, right? Your dad said she went to school here?
对 你为什么问?
Yeah. Why do you ask?
没事 只是前几天
Oh, no, just 'cause I was cleaning out my basement
我在整理地下室 找到一本剪贴簿
the other day and found this scrapbook so...
彼德尔的地下室?
The Biddle basement?
对 我想也许 你可以拿给你妈妈看
Yeah, so I thought maybe you could show it
因为这里面有她高中的照片
to your mom, just 'cause there are photos of her from high school in there.
我想她会很高兴的
And I just thought she'd get a kick out of it.
你也可以看看
You could look at it, too.
好 -好 酷
Okay. - Okay, cool.
晚点见 -晚点见
I'll see you later. - See ya.
(莎拉)
嘿 莎拉 练习时候见?
Hey, Sarah, will I see you at practice?
好 我会在
Yeah, I'll be there.
再见 莎拉 -再见 班
Bye, Sarah. - Bye, Ben.
妈?
Mom?
嘿 哈洛德
Hey, Harold.
你要来吗?
You coming?
摄影社? -好
Photo club? - Yeah.
十分钟后到暗房♥
Darkroom in ten.
玛格?玛格?
Margot? Margot?
玛格!
Margot!
你还好吗?
Are you okay?
你刚出神了
You've just been staring off into space.
你有嗑药吗?
Are you on drugs?
什么?没有 我只是...
What? No, no, I just...
(在暗房♥)
如果你有嗑药 你需要找人聊聊
If you're on drugs, you need to talk to someone.
你父亲应该会有手册
Your father would probably have a pamphlet.
没有 我没有嗑药
No, no, I'm not on drugs.
我只是... 等等 你一直都在这里
I just-- wait, you've been here forever.
1993年暗房♥在哪里?
Where was the darkroom in 1993?
对 那是...
Yes, it was, uh...
在...
Where are you?
在现在的录像室
Where the AV room is now.
好
Okay.
这是好主意
This is a great idea.
玛格 再做一次
Margot, do this again.
这次要自己来
And alone this time.
好 我在暗房♥
Okay, I'm in the darkroom.
看看会不会有用
Let's see if this works.
哈洛德 这太赞了
Harold, this is amazing.
这是你做的吗?
Did you make that?
对
Oh, um... yeah.
另一个兴趣吧 我想
Like another hobby, I guess.
天哪 这真的很酷
God, this is really cool.
这些都是我最喜欢的东西
These are a lot of my favorite things.
我不知道 也许你看不懂
I don't know, maybe that doesn't make any sense to you.
我想我懂
I think it makes sense.
那是你人生的一部分
They're parts of your life.
艺术藏在日常中
Art is in the ordinary.
谁说的? -我
Who said that? - Me.
嘿 我知道你不想要
Look, I know you said no,
但我想这周末 你应该来见见我朋友
but I really think that you should come hang with my friends this weekend.
你比自己想象中的还要酷
You're cooler than you think.
或许吧
Maybe.
或许就是好?
Maybe that's yes?
或许...
Maybe yes, yeah...
嘿
Hey.
你在这里干嘛?
What are you doing in here?
彼德尔跟我妈曾经是朋友
Biddle and my mom were friends.
酷
Cool.
我可以拿投影机吗?
Can I just get a projector?
嘿
Hey.
嘿
Hey.
怎么回事?
What's going on?
史塔克叫我来这里找她
Oh, you know, Stokes told me to meet her here.
我跟玛格约在这里见面
Well, I'm meeting Margot here.
很酷的花喔
Cool flower.
嘿
Hey.
玛格也叫你们来?
Margot call you guys, too?
对
Yeah.
看来她把大家都找来了 很公平...
Looks like she reached out to everyone... equally.
对 但我觉得她是先跟我说的
Yeah, but I think she reached out to me first.
我可不这么觉得
I don't think she did.
我们错过什么了吗?
Did we miss something?
你们...
You guys...
我妈以前认识彼德尔
my mom knew Biddle.
等等 你怎么知道?
Wait, how do you know that?
都在这里
It's all in here.
你给她吃药?
You're drugging her?
小声一点
Keep your voice down.
关上门
Shut the door.
我以为我在诺拉的病历上 注明了禁止访客
I thought I put a visitor hold on Nora's chart.
病历也叫你给她吃药?
Does the chart say to drug her?
那是镇定剂
She is sedated
因为据报她有自残倾向
because she was reported to be a danger to herself.
我会照顾诺拉 莎拉 -喔拜托 维多莉亚
Nora's under my care, Sarah. - Oh, please, Victoria.
"喔拜托"?
"Oh, please"?
你那么悠哉的回到镇上 想说可以主控一切?
You waltz into town and think you can call the shots?
她在锯木厂说看到巨大的虫子
She was at the sawmill talking about haunted worms.
她精神崩溃
She's having a nervous breakdown.
你觉得当一个人
What do you think happens to people
这样跟警♥察♥说的时候 会发生什么事?
when they say something like that to the police?
所以你要我相信
So you expect me to believe
你真的是在帮助她?
that you actually think you're helping her?
我在试着处理这情况
I'm trying to handle the situation.
她很激动
She's agitated.
她跟警方说有鬼
She's talking to cops about ghosts.
你觉得那到最后会怎么样?
Where do you think that's going?
她说她看到彼德尔
She said she saw Biddle,
是他在找他
that he's looking for him.
正是她需要帮助的原因
Exactly why she needs to be helped.
你相信她吗?
Do you believe her?
我当然不相信
Of course, I don't.
但这很危险 莎拉
But this is dangerous, Sarah.
我们建立的人生
The lives we built.
还有她的人生
Her life too.
如果她不能守住的话 都会化为乌有
It all goes away if she can't keep it together.
我们会失去一切
We lose everything.
好 这东西的作用是
Okay. The way that it works is that if I'm
如果我在那一页的地点
in the location that the page is about,
我会看到影像 我可以看到过去的事
I see the vision. I see the past perfectly.
我们需要的讯息都在这本剪贴簿里
So all the information that we need is in the scrapbook.
布莱特给你的
That Bratt gave you.
你们不觉得这有点奇怪 这些事情的开端
Do we not think that it's a little weird that all of this started happening
刚好就是布莱特搬进 彼德尔房♥子后发生的吗?
剧集 | 鸡皮疙瘩(剧版)(2023) | 导航列表