剧集 | 鸡皮疙瘩(剧版)(2023) | 导航列表
等等 照片在哪里?
Wait. Where's the picture?
其实你不应该甩照片
Oh, you're actually not supposed to shake it.
以前化学药剂在相纸上
That's a throwback from when the chemicals
是湿的才需要那样
were actually wet on the paper.
这是流行歌♥《嘿呀!》流传的迷思
It's a myth propagated by the hit song, "Hey Ya!"
你知道 “像拍立得照片般摇摆”?
You know, "Shake it like a Polaroid picture?"
嘿呀
♪ Hey ya ♪
这里没有流浪者合唱团的粉丝?
Not OutKast fans?
笑一个!
Smile!
太好了 你找到保险丝箱了
Oh, good. You found the fuse box.
没有
Um, no.
没有 没有在楼下
No, it wasn't down there.
好 不管了 现在有光线了
Okay, well, whatever, it works now.
今晚会很好玩 我要让今晚很好玩
Tonight's gonna be fun. I am willing the fun into being.
在大家来之前 我们赶快准备好吧
So let's finish setting up before everyone gets here,
9点
at 9:00.
准时不奇怪
Punctuality isn't weird.
你们才奇怪 我是正常的
You guys are the weird ones. I'm the normal one.
准时是很酷的
Being on time is cool.
老兄 这很炫吧?
Yo, bro, isn't this sick?
太炫了 你怎么拿下来的?
That's sick. How'd you get that down?
拿着
Yo, hold this.
吓!
Boop!
嘿 你好吗? 我很哈你这身装扮
Hey. - Hey, what's up? I, um, dig this costume.
谢了
Thanks.
你这是性感版的基努·里维斯吗?(《疾速追杀》系列男主)
Are you like a, um, sexy Keanu Reeves?
我是...我是间谍
I'm... I'm a spy.
间谍绝不会这样说
A spy would never say that.
喔 糟糕 被你看破了
No, you blew my cover.
让我猜 你扮成你自己
Let me guess, you came as yourself.
不是 我扮成脑残的人
No, I came as the guy with brain damage.
嘿 看我在厨房♥找到什么
Yo, uh, check what I found in the kitchen.
恶
Ew.
对吧?它们超酷 它们是虫
Right? They're so cool. They're worms.
我看得出来 - 对
I can see that. - Yeah.
不知道是哪种虫
I don't know what kind,
我大概会上谷歌♥搜寻一下
but, you know, I'll probably Google it
找出那是什么虫
and figure it out or something.
哇 真有趣
Wow. Interesting.
对
Yeah.
真好 真高兴我来了
Great. Really glad I came.
听好 我不在乎你邀请她 但你表现得超怪
Look, I wouldn't have cared that you invited her, but you made it weird.
这没什么大不了的
Well, it's not a big deal.
宝贝 她帮了我一个忙 所以我邀请她
Baby, she helped me with something, so I invited her.
帮你什么忙?
Helped you with what?
她能帮你什么忙
What could she have possibly
是我没办法帮你的?
helped you with that I couldn't?
我是你女朋友耶 艾萨亚
I am your girlfriend, Isaiah.
你为什么一天到晚跟她聊天?
So why are you always talking to her?
因为我们是邻居 从小就认识了
Because we're neighbors, and we have been forever.
宝贝 你知道我也会跟邮差聊天吧?
Baby, you know I talk to the postman too, right?
你现在吃邮差的醋吗?
Are you jealous of the postman now?
如果邮差是跟我们同年纪的女生
If the postman was a girl our age
然后你老是跟她聊天 对 我会吃醋
that you were always talking to, then yes.
什么? - 我受不了了
What? - I can't do this anymore.
艾莉森!
Allison!
不要那样
No, don't do that.
好
Okay.
你继续当间谍 性感间谍
You, um, keep on spying, sexy spy.
嘿 我要闪人了
Hey, I'm gonna head out.
为什么?
Why?
拜托 你知道原因
Come on... you know why.
我不知道
I don't.
你为什么没跟艾莉森说我要来?
Why didn't you tell Allison that I was coming?
我不知道 不说感觉比较轻松
I don't know, seemed easier to avoid it.
就像是 如果不说出来
Well, it's like, if you don't say stuff,
那就会没事
then sometimes it's fine?
我的经验不是这样
Not my experience.
现在情况变得怪怪的
Look, things have been weird.
艾莉森她只不过是压力太大
And Allison, she's just stressed.
不要把这怪在艾莉森身上 好吗?
No. Don't you dare put this on Allison, okay?
因为你做的蠢事 现在她很讨厌我
Now she hates me, because of some crap that you pulled.
你让我们彼此敌对!
You're pitting us against each other!
我没有让谁敌对谁!
I'm not pitting anyone against anyone!
我哪有让你们敌对?
How am I pitting?
你只有在女朋友不在时 才能跟我说话
You can only talk to me when your girlfriend's not around.
你听到了吗?
Do you hear that?
我不是那种可以跟你劈腿的女孩 懂没?
I'm not the girl that you cheat with, okay?
考试不行 派对上也不行
Not on tests and not at parties.
别这样...玛格!
No... Margot!
等等!
Wait!
怎样啦 老兄?
What, man?
你要看我吃虫吗?
You want to see me eat a worm?
好呀 有何不可
Sure, why not.
嘿 各位!
Hey, everyone!
嗨 谁能猜出我的装扮吗?
Hi, hi. Can anyone guess my costume?
今年我决定扮成这间房♥子的主人
This year I decided to go as, uh, the owner of this house,
现在正被一群年轻人占据
which is currently being trashed by a bunch of teens.
对 该离开了 好吗?
Yeah. So it's time to leave, okay?
在我叫警♥察♥来之前
Before I call the cops.
大家赶快离开!
Everyone out!
嘿 发生什么事了? - 他报了警!
Yo, what's happening? - He called the cops!
怎么回事?怎么回事?
What's going on? - Run for your life!
派对被抓包了 快点呀!
The party's busted, come on!
嘿 你有看到艾莉森吗?没有?
Hey, you seen Allison? - No, sorry.
有谁看到艾莉森吗?
Yo, any of y'all seen Allison?
对 请离开 但小心点 我不想负担责任
Yes, please go, but carefully because of liability.
别绊倒 喔 非常感谢你
Do not trip. Oh, thank you so much.
好 当成是乔迁贺喜
Yeah. Consider it a house warming gift.
老天呀
Jesus.
雷神?肯定是雷神
Thor? It's gotta be Thor.
很抱歉 您的电♥话♥无法接通
We're sorry, your call cannot be completed as dialed.
嘿
Uh, hey.
你也烙跑了?
You took off, too?
你知道怎么回到大路上吗?
Um, do you know the way back to the road?
好
Okay.
嗯 祝你好运
Well, um, go-- good luck.
艾莉森?
Allison?
嘿 是我!是我!
Hey, it's just me! It's me!
我是艾萨亚!住手、住手!
It's Isaiah! Stop, stop!
没事了 没事了
It's okay. It's okay.
你没事了
You're okay.
我来帮你
Look at you.
起来 我们离开这里 走吧
Come on, let's get out of here. Come on.
她要请几天假 但艾莉森会没事的
She's gonna take a few days off, but Allison'll be okay.
她以为是恶作剧之类的
She thinks it was just a bad prank or something.
她没事太好了
Glad she's all right.
嘿 詹姆士 你整晚都跑哪去了?
Hey, James, where were you all night?
你错过乐子了
You missed all the excitement.
喔 我跟山姆
Oh, Sam and I generated
自己找了很多乐子
plenty of excitement on our own.
我就在等你问我
I'm waiting for you to ask me.
老兄 我们做了! - 什么?
Dude, we made out! - What?
算是吧 很快
Kind of. It was brief.
老兄 那个人就是破坏派对的人
Bro, I think that's the dude who broke up the party.
嘿 别看!
Hey, do-- do-- do-- -don't look!
他不知道我们是谁
He doesn't know who we are.
不好意思 各位
Excuse me, everyone.
我要找艾萨亚霍华
I'm looking for Isaiah Howard?
艾萨亚霍华?
Isaiah Howard?
剧集 | 鸡皮疙瘩(剧版)(2023) | 导航列表