剧集 | 鸡皮疙瘩(剧版)(2023) | 导航列表
我可以吗? -什么?
Can I? - What?
看看相机?
Look at the camera.
喔 当然
Oh, yeah. Sure.
我是莎拉
I'm Sarah.
以前都没看过你 你是新来的吗?
Haven't seen you around here before, you new?
我刚搬来这里 我是哈洛德
I just moved here. I'm Harold.
下次聚会见 我们准时开始
I'll see you next meeting. We start right on time,
因为我们要准时回家看X档案
'cause we like to make it home to watch X-Files.
我们超爱的 -好 酷
We are obsessed. - Okay, cool.
我没看过那节目 但知道也不错
I haven't seen that show, but it's good to know.
干嘛? -你干嘛啦
What? -"You" what.
什么 你才干嘛啊
No, "you" what.
不会吧 都太暗了 -我喜欢这对比
No way. They're all too dark. - I like the contrast.
这些都是你地下室的怪东西
This is all just weird stuff from your basement.
我不想要我的照片 跟其他人的看起来一样
I don't want my photos to look like everyone else's.
有时候我觉得 我看世界的眼光不一样
Sometimes I feel like I see the world differently
我想要从这些作品展现出来
and I just want these to show that.
你可以讲一堆艺术论调
You can say all the artsy-fartsy stuff you want,
这些底片都糊掉了 老兄
the film's been fogged, dude.
等等 什么时候的事?
Wait, when did that happen?
你没有确实装好底片
When you didn't load it into the camera correctly.
是你装的 -不是我 是你装的
You're the one who loaded it. - I don't think so. You did.
交给穆德跟史考莉吧
Let's take it to Mulder and Scully.
你有看?
You watched?
嘿 周末是伊莉莎的生日
Hey, it's Eliza's birthday this weekend,
我们要在班的家办派对 你应该来
so we're having a party at Bens. You should come.
不 谢啦
Oh, no thanks.
为什么不来?
Why wouldn't you come?
你的朋友很...
Your friends are...
怎样? -酷
What? - Cool.
你很酷 -我一点都不酷
You're cool. - I'm definitely not cool.
对 不酷也可以很酷
Yeah, but not cool can be cool.
听好 班是四分卫
Look, Ben's a quarterback.
维多莉亚要在毕业典礼上致词
Victoria is gonna be valedictorian.
伊莉莎是拉拉队 诺拉很...可怕
Eliza's a cheerleader and Nora is... scary.
不要跟她说 她会太自满
Never tell her that, she would die of satisfaction.
就来嘛 哈洛德 只是个派对
Just come, Harold. It's just a party.
再说 我可以跟你说 我朋友不酷的地方
Besides, I can tell you some stuff about my friends that are super not cool.
等会见
I'll see you.
嘿 派对如何?
Hey, how was the big party?
很棒
It was great.
比以前更受欢迎 我是大家的好朋友
More popular than ever. I'm everybody's best friend.
你没去
You didn't go.
我不想要讨论这件事
I don't want to talk about it.
但我以为你喜欢那女孩莎拉
But I thought you liked that girl, Sarah.
我是喜欢她 只是... 她不会喜欢我
I do like her. Just, um... She's never gonna like me back.
抱歉 我知道你一定很失望
So, sorry, I know it must be disappointing,
知道你儿子是失败者
knowing that your son's a loser.
哈洛德 你在读高中 大家都是失败者
Harold, you're in high school and everyone's a loser.
莎拉有一天会懂的
Sarah will come around.
只是...这不是一夕之间的事
It-- it just... it's not gonna happen overnight.
不管多久都不会发生
It's not gonna happen on any night.
宾果
There you go.
喔 我的天呀!
Oh, my God.
亲爱的?
Honey?
我在地下室找到它
I found him in the basement.
那是什么?
What is that?
是口♥技♥魁儡 它叫史拉皮
It's a ventriloquist dummy. His name's Slappy.
很酷吧?
He's pretty cool, huh?
对 很酷 不可否认
Yep. Yep. Sure is. No denying that.
嗨 我是史拉皮
Hi, I'm Slappy.
哇 真了不得
Wow. That really is something.
这种东西让我起鸡皮疙瘩
Those things really give me the creeps.
我快吓死了
That almost frightened me to death.
我要去练习技巧
I gotta go work on my technique.
晚点见 妈
See you later, Mom.
嘿 兄弟
Hey, buddy.
卡鲁...马力...欧德纳... 落马...莫罗努...卡兰诺
Karru. Marri. Odonna. Loma. Molonu. Karrano.
哇 真好玩
Well, that was a gas.
要赶校车 -嗯 等等
Gotta catch the bus. - Oh, well, hold... Hang on.
你要带那魁儡去学校?
You're taking that doll to school?
对
Yeah.
也许应该把它留在家里 小子
Uh, maybe you should just leave it here for the day, bud.
所以跟你同龄的孩子不会看到
Where kids your age can't see it.
戏剧课的学期报告是表演艺术
Our semester project in theater class is a performance art piece.
我想我可以用史拉皮
I thought I might as well do something with Slappy.
你声音很好听
You have such a nice voice.
记得教堂合唱团吗?你应该唱歌♥
Remember church choir? You should sing.
或是弹吉他 大家都喜欢吉他或是...
Or play guitar. Everyone loves guitar or...
任何其他的都好
Literally anything else.
没有人会做口♥技♥
Nobody else is gonna do ventriloquism.
亲爱的 这正是我们害怕的
Honey, that's exactly what we're afraid of.
没人在乎我做什么 相信我
Nobody cares what I do, trust me.
我上学要迟到了 放学见
I'm late for school. I'll see you after.
好 我爱你
Okay. I love you.
祝你今天愉快 小熊
Have a good day, Harebear.
谢啦
Thanks.
如果这让他开心...
Look, if it makes him happy...
那魁儡在家让他开心 很好啊 没关系
The dummy makes him happy here at home, great, fine.
但是在学校会让他成为被嘲笑的目标
But at school, it makes him a target.
你要我怎么做?
What did you want me to do?
在他离家之前 把他手上的东西抢过来?
Wrestle the thing from his hands before he left the house?
最糟的情况会是怎样?
What's the worst that could happen?
随时可以开始 女孩们
Whenever you're ready, girls.
今天我们会表演格伦加理的一幕
Today, we will be performing a scene from Glengarry Glen Ross.
因为校方的审查介入
Due to the gross overstep of the school board's censorship,
我们会把脏话消音
we'll be replacing the F word with flipping.
知道了
Protest noted.
A、B、C A总是...B是...C关上
A.B.C. A, always, B, be, C, closing.
"总是关上" 你问我叫什么名字?
Always be closing. What's my name, you ask?
哔 这是我的名字
Flip you, that's my name.
哔 哔哔哔!
Flip you, mudder-flipping flippers!
我开美金八万的宝马
I drive an $80,000 BMW.
那是我的名字 哔婊♥子♥!
That's my name, mudder-flipping britches!
好 谢谢 伊莉莎与维多莉亚
Okay. Thank you, Eliza and Victoria.
好 接下来是...哈洛德
Okay, next we have... Harold.
口♥技♥表演!有趣
Oh, a ventriloquist act! Fun.
哈啰 各位
Hello, everybody.
这是我朋友哈洛德
This is my friend, Harold.
嗨 大家好
Hi, everybody.
你真逊
You suck.
那是你妈跟你说的
That's what your mom said.
我没那样说
I didn't say that.
我...甩不掉这东西 卡住了
I... I can't get this thing off my arm. It's stuck.
试着放在屁♥股♥上吧
Try having it up your ass.
这不是我的声音 这不好笑
That's not my voice. This isn't funny.
我想我们大家都同意
I think we can all agree on that.
我不想玩了
I'm not doing this.
"我不想玩了"
"I'm not doing this."
如果正义存在的话 他们应该让我自♥由♥行动
If there was any justice, they'd let me walk around
然后让他永远关在箱子里
and put him in a case forever.
看到没?跟我在一起 你不是失败者
See? With me, you won't be a loser.
她转过来看我
So she turns around and looks at me.
脸上挂着灿烂的笑容 她说:"我就是这个意思"
Big smile on her face and she says, "That's what I said."
喔 我的天呀 不
Oh, my God, no.
待会见 掰 -掰
See ya. Bye. - Bye.
你要去冬季舞会吗?
So are you gonna go to the winter formal?
还没考虑过 你要跟班去吗?
Hadn't really thought about it. Are you going with Ben?
没有 他不是我男友
No, he's not my boyfriend.
等会见 上课不能迟到
I'll see you later. Can't be late to class.
剧集 | 鸡皮疙瘩(剧版)(2023) | 导航列表