剧集 | 鸡皮疙瘩(剧版)(2023) | 导航列表
And now it's before.
你想要到旁边休息吗? 还是你想要...
Do you wanna sit this one out? Or do you wanna--
让大家看性感小猫多么会狂欢 -让大家看性感小猫多么会狂欢
Show everybody how a Sexy Cat gets down. - Show everybody how a Sexy Cat gets down.
事情非常不对劲
Something is very wrong.
《鸡皮疙瘩》
你最好还是坐下来吧 詹姆士
Maybe you oughta sit down, James.
嘿 詹姆士! -詹姆士!
Hey, James! - James!
不要、不要 怎么回事?
No, no, no. What's going on?
太好了 你找到保险丝箱
Oh, good, you found the fuse box.
没有 -詹姆士 你还好吗?
No. - James, are you OK?
我觉得我被困在时光隧♥道♥里了
I think I'm stuck in a time loop.
我刚从未来回来
I literally just came from the future.
喔 你从未来回来?
Oh, you came back from the future?
真是这样的话 让我们变有钱
Well, if that's the case, make us all rich.
谁会赢超级杯?
Who gonna win the Super Bowl?
你还好吗? -我要离开这里
Are you OK? - I gotta get outta here!
准时不奇怪 你们才奇怪
Punctuality isn't weird. You guys are weird.
我是正常的
I'm the normal one.
准时很酷的
It's cool to be on time.
真的吗 玛格?时间很酷?
Really, Margot? Is time cool?
时间很逊!
Time sucks!
不好意思
Excuse me.
你可以...你可以让开一下吗?
Um, can you just... Do you mind?
谢了
Thanks.
你还好吗?
You OK?
我被困在不会结束的恶梦里
I'm stuck in a nightmare that won't end.
每次当我想要逃
And every time I try to escape it,
我只是回到起点
I just wind up right back where I started.
听起来是高中
Sounds like high school.
有时候你得从不好的情况中 做出最好的选择
Sometimes you just gotta make the best out of a bad situation.
嘿
Hey.
你最喜欢哪个足球队?
What's your favorite soccer team?
什么?
What?
为什么? -就告诉我
Why? - Just tell me.
阿森纳队
Arsenal.
不好意思
Excuse me.
你可以...?
Uh, can you just?
谢了
Thanks.
你还好吗?
You OK?
阿森纳队真的太可惜了
Just bummed about Arsenal.
我最喜欢的足球队
My favorite soccer team.
自从维埃拉离开后 球队就不再一样了
They just haven't been the same since Vieira left.
我超爱阿森纳队 而且我完全同意
I love Arsenal, and I-- I totally agree.
他的自尊彻底...
His ego completely destroyed--
毁了那支球队?
Completely destroyed the team? Yeah.
没错 至少他们还有厄德高 对吧?
At least they have Ødegaard, right?
厄德高是球队的主力
Ødegaard is the beating heart of that club.
我觉得我们... -真的很合拍
I feel like we're-- - Really vibing.
你想离开这里吗?
You wanna get out of here?
再想不过了
More than you know.
等一下
Uh, hold on a sec.
我要先处理一些事情
I gotta take care of something.
好 说定了 -好
OK. Deal. - OK.
怎么回事?
What's wrong?
只是想沈浸在这时刻
Just trying to stay in the moment.
我们走吧! -酷
Let's get out of here! - Cool.
好棒 妈
Nice, Mom.
(早安 性感小猫!我们星期六
Morning, Sexy Cat. We should watch the Arsenal
应该看阿森纳队 对打皇家马德里的比赛)
versus Real Madrid game Saturday.
什么是皇家马德里?
What is Real Madrid?
那一定有假的马德里
♪ There must be a fake Madrid ♪
我对足球一无所知
♪ I don't know anything about soccer ♪
但我不在乎
♪ But I don't really care ♪
因为山姆超性感的
♪ 'Cause Sam is super hot ♪
给我兄弟拿多一点水果塔
♪ Get some extra Tarts for my boys ♪
嗯 这不太卫生
Well, that's not very sanitary.
搞什...?
What the--
...搞什么?
...hell is happening?
每次你进入时光隧♥道♥里
Every time you went through the time loop,
就会复♥制♥出一个自己
you created a duplicate version of yourself.
时间旅行不是这样的!
That's not how time travel works!
咕咕钟也不是这样的
That's not how a cuckoo clock works, either.
喔 我的天啊、我的天啊! 发生什么事?
Oh, my God, oh, my God! What's happening? What is happening?
艾萨亚!艾萨亚会帮我!
Isaiah! Isaiah will help me!
在找这个吗?别担心
Aw. Looking for this? Don't worry.
你不会迟到的
You won't be late for class.
你再也不用担心那个了
But you won't have to worry about that ever again.
放开我!放开我!
Let me go! Let me go!
救命!
Help! Help!
不会有人来救你
No one's coming to help you.
你为什么要这样做?
Why are you doing this?
因为那时钟?
Because of that clock?
这不只是关于那个时钟 詹姆士
There's so much more to this than just a clock, James.
不管这是什么 都是没用的
Whatever this is, it's not gonna work.
大家会知道你们不是我
People will know you're not me.
不会 他们不会 他们根本不知道你失踪了
No, they won't. They won't even know you're missing.
我们会确定没人在乎!
We'll make sure no one cares!
回去工作
Back to work.
嗨 艾莉森! -喔 天呀
Hi, Allison! - Oh, jeez!
你知道艾萨亚跟玛格去哪了吗?
Do you know where Isaiah and Margot went off to?
不知道 为什么 他们在干嘛?
No. Why, what are they doing?
什么都做啊
Like everything.
说真的 他们两个最近都形影不离
Seriously, those two are, like, inseparable nowadays.
如果我不知道你们在约会
Like, if I didn't know you guys were a thing,
我会想: "嗯 他们之间是怎么回事啊?"
I'd be like, "Hmm, what's going on here?"
好 待会见
OK, well, see ya.
你要我去找你 然后你没出现
You asked me to meet up with you, and then you didn't show up.
我等了一个小时
I waited for an hour.
老兄 你好黏人喔
Bro, you're so clingy.
拜托 我以为运动员应该是
Come on. I thought jocks were supposed to be,
冷酷的
like, cool and standoffish.
你老是跟我在抱怨
You're always whining at me.
我没有在抱怨 只是想要你顾虑一下别人的感受
I'm not whining, I'm just asking for some consideration.
你知道吗?
You know what?
我受够了
I'm done.
不是喔 是我受够了
No. I'm done.
他们在吵什么?
What are they fussing about?
看来你妈在针对诺拉
Looks like your mom's really laying into Nora.
对 伊莉莎就是这个样子
Yeah, well, that's Eliza for you.
她喝第二瓶之后就会那样
She gets that way after her second bottle.
换你了
Ah. Your shot.
怎么搞的?
What is going on?
伊莎贝拉?怎么搞的?
Isabella, what happened?
是詹姆士!他爆♥炸♥了!
It's James! He exploded!
我...什么?
I what?
什么?
What?
不...不会吧 怎么回事?
No-- No, what's going on?
别这样看我 詹姆士刚才爆♥炸♥ 我发誓
Don't look at me like that. James exploded, I swear.
你们没看到这些黏液吗?
Don't you see this slime?
经典恶作剧搞砸了
Practical joke gone wrong.
黏液恶作剧不是成功就是失误
The old sack of slime gag is hit or miss.
他说谎! -伊兹跟我会收拾的
He's lying! - Izzy and I will clean this up.
别碰我!
Don't touch me!
伊莎贝拉!
Isabella!
你是怎么回事?
What has gotten into you?
我不知道那是谁 但那不是詹姆士
I don't know who that is, but it's not James.
亲爱的...亲爱的
Sweetie, sweetie...
把球杆给我
Give me the pool cue.
我们走吧 伊莎贝拉
Let's go, Isabella.
不要 -伊莉莎 我很抱歉
No. - Eliza, I am so sorry.
快点清干净
Clean up your mess.
剧集 | 鸡皮疙瘩(剧版)(2023) | 导航列表