剧集 | 鸡皮疙瘩(剧版)(2023) | 导航列表
你最好远离这件事
You're better off staying far away from this.
远离什么事?
Far away from what?
离他远一点! -退后!
Get away from him! - Get back!
我说走开!
I said get off!
《鸡皮疙瘩》前情提要...
Previously on Goosebumps...
詹姆士还没约山姆出去
James still hasn't asked Sam out.
好 你在等什么?
OK, what is taking you so long?
怎样? -怎样?
'Sup? - 'Sup?
妈这周末不会从西雅图回来?
So Mom's not coming home from Seattle this weekend?
她为什么不想象正常的妈妈
Why doesn't she wanna spend her birthday
生日跟老公还有女儿度过?
with her daughter and her husband like a normal mom?
嘿 玛格...
Hey, Margot...
把这张照片给艾萨亚
Give this photo to Isaiah.
问他认不认得这个孩子
Ask him if he recognizes this kid.
我在橄榄球场看过他
I saw him on the football field.
我很确定他是哈洛德彼得尔
I'm pretty sure that's Harold Biddle.
我跟你们说 他回来了
I'm telling you, he's back.
他回来的目标是我们的孩子
And I think he's coming for our children.
詹姆士!这不好笑! -那不是我做的
James! That is not funny! - That wasn't me.
(万圣节)
你没做? -艾萨亚?
You didn't do that? - Isaiah?
艾萨亚! -艾萨亚!
Isaiah! - Isaiah!
万一他受伤了呢? -我已经在试了!
What if he's hurt? - I'm trying!
你找到保险丝箱了吗?
Oh, you found the fuse box?
没有 不在楼下
Uh, no, it wasn't down there.
嗯 现在有电了
Well, it works now,
我们在大家到之前 快布置完成吧 9点
so let's finish setting up before everyone gets here. At nine.
准时不奇怪!
Punctuality isn't weird!
你们很奇怪
You guys are weird.
我很正常
I'm normal.
准时很酷
It's cool to be on time.
嘿 詹姆士 你还好吗?
Hey, James, are you OK?
你脸色不好
You're not looking so hot.
我觉得我刚才昏倒了
I think I blacked out.
对 你看起来受伤了
Yeah, it looks like you have a contusion going.
你还好吗? -你要到旁边休息吗?
You all right? - Do you wanna sit this one out?
还是你要让大家看 性感小猫有多么会狂欢?
Or do you wanna show everybody how a Sexy Cat gets down?
喵
Meow.
不 说真的
No, but for real.
你还好吗? -老兄 我好吗?
You OK? - Dude, am I OK?
性感小猫来派对了 -说得对
Sexy Cat came to party. - Damn straight.
这服装是我妈帮我穿上的
Also my mom totally helped me into this thing,
你们得帮我脱掉
so you're gonna have to help me out.
怎么样 兄弟! -嘿!
What's up, dudes! - Hey!
唷!怎么样呀? -你好吗 詹姆士?
Yo! How's it going? - What's up, James?
你过得怎样 兄弟?
How you doing, bro?
老兄 怎么样呀?
What's up, man?
好 女神行为!
OK, diva behavior!
她是潮流指标 她是传奇 她超流行!
Uh, she's an icon, she's a legend, and she's the moment!
发生什么事了? 茱莉雅 游泳队如何?
What's going on? Julia, how's the swim meet?
听说有提供茶!有吗?
I heard there's tea! Is there tea?
我们晚点聊 嘿 酸酸甜甜?糖果?
We're gonna talk later. Hey, sweet, sour? Candy?
路卡斯 滑板小子 待会见 小子
Lucas, skater-boy. See ya later, boy.
过得怎样啊? 好 疫情风是吧
How's it going? OK, pandemic realness.
我们最爱回顾过去 我喜欢
We love a throwback. I love it.
正是我想看到的人
Just the man I wanted to see.
喔 非常谢谢你 你都去哪了?
Oh, thank you so much. Where you been?
我在跟大家打招呼
I was saying hi to some people.
那你有跟山姆打招呼吗? -我的天呀
Well, did you say hi to Sam? - Oh, my God.
没有 我不知道他已经来了
No, I didn't know he was here yet.
我看起来如何?
How am I looking? In terms
以性感小猫来说 我算是哪种程度?
of sexy catness, like where are we at?
你是整个派对上最性感的小猫
You are the sexiest cat at this whole party,
这里大概有五只性感小猫
and there's like five sexy cats here.
非常谢谢你 我要去找我的男人了
Thank you very much. I'm about to go get my man.
我要把我的罗密欧迷倒
I'm about to Romeo this Romeo.
真的? -走吧
For real? - Let's go.
要展现罗密欧的魅力了 耶!
About to Romeo, yeah!
詹姆士 我相信你!
James, I believe in you!
好 加油!
Yes, go!
怎样?
'Sup?
怎样?
'Sup?
我是詹姆士 跟你上西班牙文课
I'm James. From your Spanish class.
你很漂亮
Hola, tu es muy guapo.
谢谢 我知道
Gracias... I-- I know.
有氧舞蹈教练 超做作 我喜欢这装扮
Um, uh, aerobics instructor. Super campy. I love the costume.
喔 谢啦 我... 我其实都穿这样健身
Oh, thanks. I-- I actually work out in most of this stuff.
我只加了手环 -不会吧
I just added wristbands. - Oh, no way.
我也是 我也喜欢健身
Me too. I love working out also.
是吗?你运动吗?
Oh, yeah? Do-- Do you play sports?
我有 只是现在没有
Like, I have. But I'm just not currently.
什么运动? -足球
What sport? - Soccer.
我喜欢足球 -是喔?
I love soccer. - Yeah?
对 你有喜欢的球队吗?
Yeah, do you follow any teams?
有 伦敦联合队
Yeah, um, London United.
是 曼彻斯特联合队
It's, uh, it's Manchester United.
不 我是说英国的
No, I mean like the, um, like the British one.
在伦敦的球队
The one that's, like, in London.
对 不是 我知道 伦敦有七个球队
Yeah, no totally. There's like seven teams in London.
只是没有一队叫"伦敦"
It's just none of them are called London.
真复杂
That's, like, really confusing.
没错
Yeah.
我要走了
I'm gonna go.
什么?去哪?
What? Where?
你有要到电♥话♥吗?
But did you get a number?
有啊 先生 我有! -那就别玩了!
Yes, sir, I did! - Well, then don't go play!
这样就对啰! -就在我这里 老兄!
That's what's up! - I got it right here, man!
唷!
Yo!
刚才怎样?
How did it go?
超惨
Uh, brutal.
他对我一点兴趣都没有
He was very, very not at all interested in me.
你有展现自己吗?
Were you being yourself?
当然
Of course.
好啦 他可能有问我运动的事
OK, he may have asked me about sports,
我也聊了很多关于运动的事
and I may have said a lot about sports.
你不能太在乎被别人喜欢
You can't be so obsessed with being liked.
我只是试着平易近人 -不用太勉强啦 就当詹姆士
I'm just trying to be friendly. - Don't try so hard. Just be James.
你说得容易
That's easy for you to say.
那什么意思?
And what does that mean?
没什么 没事
Nah, man. It's all good.
我只是累了
Look, I'm just tired.
我想要先闪人了
I think I'm gonna head out.
好
OK.
万圣节快乐
Happy Halloween.
嘿 万圣节快乐 老兄!
Hey, happy Halloween, man!
什么?
What?
你说什么?
You what?
在大家抵达前我们快布置吧
So let's finish setting up before everyone gets here.
太好了 你找到保险丝箱
Oh, good. You found the fuse box.
没有 那不在楼下
No, it wasn't down there.
嗯 现在有电了 我们快布置吧
Well, it works now, so let's finish setting up
在大家抵达之前
before everyone gets here.
九点
At nine.
准时不奇怪!
Punctuality isn't weird!
你们才奇怪 我是正常的
You guys are weird. I'm the normal one.
准时很酷的
It's cool to be on time.
嘿 詹姆士 你还好吗? 你看起来不太好
Hey, James, are you OK? You don't look so hot.
大家都去哪了?
Where did everyone go?
对 你看起来受伤了
Yeah, looks like you have a contusion going.
你还好吗? -我已经在派对了
Are you OK? - I was already at the party.
现在是以前
剧集 | 鸡皮疙瘩(剧版)(2023) | 导航列表