剧集 | 鸡皮疙瘩(剧版)(2023) | 导航列表
my dad's dead.
并没有 但谢谢你的好心
It doesn't, but thanks for trying.
嘿
Hey.
我有东西能让你开心
I have something that's gonna cheer you up.
如果是我们爸妈做♥爱♥的影片
If it is a video of our parents having sex,
那我要走了
then I'm-- I'm leaving.
不 是...
No, it's, uh...
是这些
It's these.
我的朋友们 -你的朋友们?
It's my friends. - Your friends?
对 你记得那些虫吗?
Yeah, do you, uh, remember the worms?
万圣节派对的?
From the Halloween party?
那些朋友 -对
Those friends. - Yeah.
这...是它
This... is him.
是只虫
It's a worm.
我知道 很酷 对吧?
I know, pretty cool, right?
好
'Kay.
你要看我吃吗?
You wanna see me eat it?
不 谢了 谢谢你想让我开心
No, thank you. I-- I appreciate the attempt to cheer me up
但这不会...
but that's not gonna...
喔 我的天呀 你刚做了什么?
Oh, my God, what did you just do?
你还好吗?
Are you OK?
我很好 我觉得它...
I'm good. I'm good. I think he's...
我应该吞下去了
I think I got it.
嗯 我很好 我没事 一切都很好
Yeah, I'm good. I'm chilling. It's all good.
我很好 -你没事?
I'm OK. - You're chilling?
你知道那些是什么虫吗?
Do you even know what kind of worms those were?
万一是寄生虫什么的? 你需要我 我...
What if it's a parasite or something? Do you need me to, I...
现在都变成蛋白质了
Well, it's all protein now.
好
OK. Um...
讲到这个 我得走了
On that note, I should go.
我可以陪你走回家
Uh, I could walk you home.
如果你要的话 -好呀
If you wanted. - Uh, yeah, sure.
嘿 玛格!
Hey, Margot!
你要带他去跟你♥爸♥说这件事?
You're bringing him to this thing with your dad?
什么事?
What thing?
没有 只是...计划改变
No... Change of plans.
我们不跟我爸说任何事了
We're not telling my dad anything anymore.
为什么?怎么了?
Why, what's going on?
发生什么事就是...
What's going on is just...
我不再相信我爸了 就这样
I can't trust my dad. That's all.
嘿 路卡斯还有艾萨亚 -嘿
Hey! Lucas. And Isaiah. - Hey.
我不知道你们在忙什么
I don't know what you guys are up to,
但我刚开始拼银河系
but I just started an 8,000 piece puzzle
八千片的拼图
of the Milky Way Galaxy
如果有人想帮忙拼的话
if anybody wants to help out.
我晚点再跟你们说
Uh... - I'll talk to you guys later.
好 -掰
OK. - Later.
我不知道你跟路卡斯珀克是朋友
I didn't know you're friends with Lucas Parker.
那很棒 很好
That's great. That's fun.
对 是呀
Yeah, sure.
你还好吧?
Are you good? - Uh...
嗯 我很好
Ye-- Yeah. Um, I'm good.
对 我平常也是得回家解决
Yeah, I gotta do it at my house, too.
路卡斯 吃早餐!
Lucas, breakfast!
好
OK.
好 墨西哥卷饼 在柜台上
OK, uh, burrito. It's on the counter.
谢了
Thanks.
来啊!
Come on.
来啊 -喔 老兄!
Come on. - Oh, man!
老兄!你还好吗?
Dude! You OK?
嗯 我很好!
Yeah, man, I'm OK!
真的吗?我们把你整个人撞翻了
Really? We totally nailed you.
我没感觉
I didn't feel it.
我现在要吐了
I'm gonna go throw up now.
不 你不懂 我感觉不到任何事
No, you don't understand. I don't feel anything.
嘿 路卡斯?
Hey, Lucas?
嘿!
Hey!
嗨 我只是来看看你
Hi. Um, I was just checking in,
因为我知道昨天...真的满糟的
'cause I know yesterday was really... sucky,
我想知道你还好吧
and I wanted to see how you're handling it.
对 我感觉超好
Yeah, I'm so good.
你知道 我只是...
You know, I'm just, uh,
顺其自然 然后你知道
just rolling with the punches and, you know, uh,
去做我该做的事
doing all the things that need to be done.
所以你没事?
So, you're fine?
小玛 听好... -不要叫我小玛
Margs. Listen... - Don't call me Margs.
我知道你很痛苦
I know you're in pain.
但痛苦的好处是
But the great thing about pain,
你可以选择不去感觉
is that you can actually choose not to feel it.
我真的不认为是这样的
I really don't think that's how it works.
嗯 我今天学到的是...
Well, what I'm learning today,
就是这样的
is that's exactly how it works.
派对那晚她在森林里看到东西
Well, she saw something in the forest the night of the party.
这可能有关联
It could be connected.
好 但她很烂 她很无礼
OK, but she sucks. She's rude.
没恶意 -我们在说什么?
No offense. - Hm? What are we talking about?
艾萨亚要把艾莉森
Isaiah would like to bring Allison
扯进劳伦斯港闹鬼事件里来
into the Haunted Housewives of Port Lawrence.
喔 不行啦 这是烂主意
Yeah, no, bad idea.
喔 我的天呀 我就知道你会这么说
I knew you was gonna say that.
你对她有什么意见?
What is your problem with her?
不是我有意见 只是...
It's not... It's not that I have a problem, it's just...
你真的还要把其他人 牵扯进这一团乱中吗?
You want to bring someone else into this mess?
等等 现在是怎么回事?
Wait. What is the dynamic here?
你们之前有约会吗? -没有!
Did you guys date? - No!
没有 我们是邻居 -没有 我们是邻居
No, we're neighbors. - No, we're neighbors.
谁约会了?
Who dated?
他们比较像是离婚的老夫妻 对吧?
It's more like they're an old divorced couple.
他们现在都退休了 孩子去上大学
But now that they're retired, the kids are off in college,
他们进入比较平和的离婚关系
they're finally entering the more amicable part of their separation.
詹姆士 我会揍你 -不 不是...不是的
I will hurt you. - No, it's not.
好 我们应该要聊聊
We should probably talk about it,
因为我有感觉到这氛围
'cause I'm feeling the vibes.
感觉到什么氛围?
Feeling what vibes?
你们为什么要我来这里?
Why did you ask me to come here?
我们只是想跟你谈谈发生什么事
We all just wanted to talk to you about what happened.
没有 我们并没有想
No, we didn't.
"发生什么事"是什么意思?
What do you mean, "what happened?"
森林里 想起来了吗?
In the forest. Ring a bell?
对 森林里没发生什么事
'Kay, nothing happened in the forest.
请不要告诉她
Please don't tell her.
好 你可不可以不要告诉我男朋友
OK, how about you don't tell my boyfriend
该告诉我什么或不该告诉我什么?
what he should and shouldn't tell me?
太强了
Smooth.
谢了 各位
Thanks, guys.
就说她很讨厌
Told you she sucked.
嘿 艾莉森! 拜托 宝贝 等等
Hey, Allison! Come on, baby, hold up.
跟我说发生了什么事
Just tell me what's going on.
这就是我要跟你说的
That's what I've been trying to do.
不是你那愚蠢的鬼故事 我是在说玛格
Not your stupid ghost story. I'm talking about Margot.
你们两个有秘密而我却不知道
You two have this secret thing and I'm just not in on it.
好 你要知道我们的秘密?
OK, fine. You want to know our secret?
听好 她帮我考试作弊
Look, she helped me cheat on my test,
我取得好成绩可以比赛
so then I got a good enough grade to play in the game.
就这样
That's it.
这就是大秘密 好吗?
That's the big secret, OK?
你满意了吗?
You happy?
这应该会让我感觉好一点吗?
Is that supposed to make me feel better?
我一直怀疑你对她有好感的女生
That the girl I've always suspected you've always had feelings for,
帮你考试作弊?
helped you cheat on a test? -
不 不是...
剧集 | 鸡皮疙瘩(剧版)(2023) | 导航列表