剧集 | 鸡皮疙瘩(剧版)(2023) | 导航列表
No, no, it's not--
天呀 你没有我想象的聪明
God, you're not as smart as I thought you were.
我...
I...
对 所以我才需要作弊
Well, yeah, that's why I had to cheat on the test.
怎样 老兄?
What's up, dude?
怎样?
Wassup?
进来
Come in.
我有事需要跟你谈
I need to talk to you about something.
嘿呦 你们有看到路卡斯吗?
Hey, yo, you guys seen Lucas?
有 早上有看到
Uh, yeah. Earlier today.
他不是我会留意行踪的人 你懂吧?
I guess he's not really one of the guys I keep track of, you know.
他的行为很奇怪
He's been acting super weird.
他牵着他的越野摩托车走过走廊
He was walking his dirtbike through the hallway.
他只是最近经历很多事
He's just going through a lot right now.
对 似乎是这样
Yeah, seems like it.
昨晚你进去之后 他身体变得很不舒服
You know, last night, after you went inside, he got pretty sick.
然后发生恶心的肠胃问题
There was a whole gross stomach situation.
肠胃问题? -我以为没有要开会
Stomach situation? - I thought the meeting was canceled.
对 没有 路卡斯只是陪我走回家
Yeah, no it was. Lucas was just walking me home.
说来话长 他吃了一只虫
It's a long story. He ate a worm.
他终于吃了一只虫?
So he finally ate the worm?
他本来要在万圣节派对耍帅吃的
He was trying to flex at the Halloween party and do it there.
对
Right.
他在彼得尔房♥子找到虫的
He found the worms at the Biddle house.
相机、面具、复♥制♥人...
Camera, mask, dupes...
虫
Worms.
这很糟
Oh, this is bad.
玛格
Margot.
好 你们等等
OK, one sec, guys.
什么事 爸?
What's up, Dad?
请把门关上
Uh, close the door, please.
听好 我知道
So, look, I know.
你知道?
You know?
我什么都知道了
I know about everything.
等等 谁跟你说的? -亲爱的 那不重要
Wait, who told you? - Honey, that's not important.
重要的是我是这所学校的 心理辅♥导♥师
What's important is that I'm the guidance counselor at this school,
我自己的女儿被指控作弊
and my own daughter's been accused of cheating.
等等 什么?
Wait. Wait, what?
亲爱的 老实告诉我
Just tell me, honey, honestly.
你考试时有把答案给艾萨亚看吗?
Did you share your answers with Isaiah on the test?
他强迫你的吗? 因为这真的不像你的作风
Did he pressure you? 'Cause this is so out of character.
不 我...
No, no, I...
好 我无法... 我不敢相信这是真的 不会吧
OK, I-- I can't...I can't believe this is happening, no.
好 所以你不否认
OK, so you're not denying it, then.
听好 玛格
Look, Margot.
我在问你
I'm asking you.
有没有 你有没有作弊?
Yes or no, did you cheat?
有 我有作弊
Yeah, I did...
我想我是从我爸身上学到的
and I guess I learned that from my Dad.
听好 我知道你跟诺拉的事
Look, I know about you and Nora.
什么...我没有...
What, I don't...
你没有打算告诉我?或告诉妈?
Were you just not gonna tell me? Or Mom?
亲爱的...
Honey...
不是这么简单...
It's not that simple, um--
不 我觉得很简单
No, I think it's very simple.
你跟我妈以外的女人上♥床♥
You are sleeping with someone that is not my mom.
跳!跳!跳!
Jump! Jump! Jump!
这一定是彼德尔
Well, this has to be Biddle.
老兄 我不确定 路卡斯老是做疯狂的事
I don't know, man. Lucas is always doing something crazy.
路卡斯! -路卡斯!
Lucas! - Lucas!
路卡斯!你在做什么?
Lucas! What are you doing?
现在马上从学校屋顶下来!
Get off the roof of the school right now!
路卡斯 听我说!你会受伤的!
Lucas, listen to me! You're gonna get hurt!
我要你从屋顶下来!
Come down off the roof of the building!
路卡斯 停! -不!
Lucas, stop!
不! -你疯了吗?
No, no, no! - Are you out of your mind?
不!我的车!
No! My car!
你脑袋疯了吗?
Are you out of your stupid mind?
你还好吗?你当初可能会死!
Are you OK? You could've been killed!
看着我 看着我 路卡斯!
Look at me. Look at me, Lucas!
那辆车现在大概没法开了
I probably can't even drive that now.
我得建议校长让你退学
I'm gonna have to recommend that the Principal expel you.
那我要建议你不要再搞我妈了
And I'm gonna recommend you stop banging my mom.
路卡斯!路卡斯
Lucas! Lucas.
嘿 路卡斯 站住
Lucas, stop.
刚才那是干嘛啊?你...
What was that? You--
老兄 你肩膀伤得很重
Dude, you really messed up your shoulder.
你得去医院
You need to go to the hospital.
不 我不需要 只要...
No, I didn't. Just...
你看?
See?
什么... -我是无敌的
What-- - I'm invincible.
等等 路卡斯 你皮肤下面是什么?
Wait, Lucas, what's under your skin?
我很乐意留下来聊天
Ah, I would love to stay and chat,
但我有订好的"冲向死亡"日期
but I have a Denn-defying date with the "Booms of Doom."
晚点见
Later.
喔 天呀 来了
Yo, boy. Here we go.
诺拉 我们得谈谈
Nora, we have to talk.
是 你父亲打来 什么都跟我说了
Yes, your father called and told me everything.
我很抱歉 你一定...
I'm so sorry. You must be--
不是 跟你那愚蠢的外遇无关 是路卡斯
No. This is not about your stupid affair. This is about Lucas.
我觉得他被彼德尔附身了
I think Biddle got to him.
有虫子 然后... -虫子?
There are these worms, and-- - Worms?
对 他在万圣节派对找到的
Yeah. He found them at the Halloween party.
他昨晚吃了一只
And he ate one last night.
我觉得它们在他的皮肤下爬行
And I think they're, like, crawling around inside of him.
我不知道 但他最近表现很奇怪 还有...
I don't really know, but he's acting really strange and...
我真的很担心他
I'm really worried about him.
他走的时候说了什么"冲向死亡"
Uh, before he left he said, something about the "Booms of Doom"
然后就走了 -我们走 现在
and then he took off. - Let's go. Let's go. Right now.
等等 什么是"冲向死亡?"
Wait, what are the "Booms of Doom?"
他爸死的地方 上车
Where his dad died. Get in.
是时候表演丹尼飞车特技了!
Time for a Denn-defying stunt.
是时候表演丹尼飞车特技了!
Time for a Denn-defying stunt.
是时候表演丹尼飞车特技了 -路卡斯!
Time for a Denn-defying stunt. - Lucas!
是时候... -路卡斯!不要做啊!
Time... - Lucas! Don't do it!
妈 我很棒 你知道?
Mom. I'm so good, you know?
我感受不到痛苦 我感觉很好 妈!
I don't feel any pain. I feel so good, Mom!
路卡斯 是那些虫子 它们在干扰你
Lucas. It's the worms. They're messing with you.
不是 它们没有 它们在帮我实现他的传奇
No, no they're not. They're helping me fulfill his legacy.
好 路卡斯 我知道现在你有多想
OK, Lucas. I know how much you wanna
跟你♥爸♥爸在一起
be close to your dad right now.
但这样是行不通的
But this is not the way.
就是这样 好吗?
Yes, it is. OK?
妈 我们一模一样 他要我跟他一样
Mom, we're exactly the same. He wanted me to be just like him.
我们是一个团队 你知道吗? 我们是父子
We're a team. You know, we're father and son.
他要我跟他一样 -不 但你跟他不一样 路卡斯
He wanted me to be just like him. - No, but you're not like him, Lucas.
不要对我这么说!
Don't say that to me.
不!
No.
妈 在我冲向你之前 赶快给我让开!
Mom, get out of my way before I run you over!
不 我知道你现在非常的混乱跟困惑
No, I know you're mixed up and confused right now...
我受够大家跟我说我是谁了 妈 好吗?
I'm so sick of everybody telling me what I am, Mom.
我很清楚 好吗?我很完美
OK? I'm clear. OK? I'm perfect.
我会做到的
And I'm gonna make this run.
路卡斯!停止!拜托!
Stop! Please!
不!路卡斯!
No! Lucas!
该死!看着我!
Dammit! Look at me!
你♥爸♥跑这个路线 不是因为他以为他做得到
Your dad didn't do this run because he thought he could make it.
你在说什么?
What are you talking about?
他知道他做不到才做的
He did it because he knew he couldn't.
不! -你想要骗我!
No! - You're trying to trick me!
没有 她没有 听她说 好吗?
剧集 | 鸡皮疙瘩(剧版)(2023) | 导航列表