剧集 | 鸡皮疙瘩(剧版)(2023) | 导航列表
玛格 -嘿 妈
Margot. - Hey, Mom.
发生了一些奇怪的事
Some really scary stuff has been happening.
一定跟哈洛德彼德尔有关
It has something to do with Harold Biddle.
别跟其他人说这件事
Do not talk to anyone else about this.
其他父母不值得信任 我会尽快赶回去
The other parents can't be trusted. I will be back as soon as I can.
等等 妈...
Wait, Mom.
《鸡皮疙瘩》前情提要...
Previously on Goosebumps...
跟我说发生什么事了
Just tell me what's going on.
你们两个有秘密 而我却不知道
You two have this secret thing, and I'm just not in on it.
什么? -我很抱歉
What? - I'm really sorry.
我不敢相信他会这样对我妈
I can't believe he would do this to my mom.
路卡斯 听我说!你会受伤的
Lucas, listen to me! You're gonna get hurt.
不!我的车!
No! My car!
我在说实话
I'm telling the truth.
到处都有巨大虫子!
There were giant worms everywhere!
这跟死去那孩子的鬼魂有关
And this all has to do with the ghost of a dead kid.
为什么没有人听我说?
Why is nobody listening to me?
你带她来到对的地方
You brought her to the right place.
我现在会照顾她
I'll take care of her now.
我只想知道我什么时候 可以跟我儿子说话
I just wanna know when I can talk to my son.
吃药 休息
Take your meds, get some rest...
你很快就能跟你儿子团聚了
...and you'll be back with your son before you know it.
好
Fine.
嘿
Hey.
你是锯子女吧?是你吗?
Hey, you're sawmill lady, right? That's you?
可以停止吗?
Can you please stop doing that?
不
Oh, no.
我要他回来
I want him back.
不!
No.
鸡皮疙瘩
不好意思?需要帮忙吗?
Excuse me? Can I help you?
是 你好 我来捐血的
Uh, yes. Hello, I'm here to donate blood.
捐血车在二楼
The blood drive is on the second floor.
先生 这里是精神病房♥
Sir, this is the psychiatric ward.
啊
Oh, yikes.
我想我走错地方了
I guess I'm in the wrong place.
她看起来不太好
She doesn't look so good. Ooh.
你只带这些东西?
Is this all your stuff?
是呀 我没有认真打包
Yeah, I really wasn't focused on packing.
嗯 别担心
Well, not to worry,
需要的话我们再买♥♥ 好吗?
we can always go get more if we need it, right?
你还好吗?
Oh, you okay?
嗯 还是有点酸疼 你也知道
Yeah, I'm still sore from the like, you know, the thing.
你撞烂我的车的时候
Oh, when you smashed my car, yeah.
我还得打电♥话♥给保险公♥司♥
Still gotta call my insurance company.
保险费的事 对吧?
Premiums, right?
那是什么?
What is that?
算了
Never mind.
欢迎来到寒舍
Welcome to our humble abode.
还有 路卡斯 我想跟你说 你知道
And, Lucas, I just wanted to say that, you know,
只要诺拉有需要 你都可以住在我们家
you're welcome to stay here with us as long as Nora needs you to.
好 谢啦
Yeah, cool. Thanks.
这是个安全的空间...
This is a safe space--
爸
Dad.
现在不是心理辅♥导♥的时候
This is not about to be a feelings session,
我带你去客房♥
so I will help you to the guest room.
酷
Cool, cool, cool.
我来准备晚餐
I'm gonna make dinner.
为什么有六条浴巾?
Why are there like six towels?
只有三条 跟一条擦手毛巾
It's just three and a hand towel.
好
Oh... 'Kay.
你还好吗?
So are you okay?
我知道最近发生很多事 所以...
I know it's just been a lot, so...
我很希望我能去探望我妈
I-- I wish I could see my mom, you know?
我只能跟她通电♥话♥ 但世界上所有人之中
I can only talk to her on the phone, but I'm like the one person in the world
我是她唯一想见的人
that she actually wants to see,
这整个感觉一团糟
and it just feels like really, really like messed up.
是啊
Yeah.
我很抱歉 路卡斯
I'm really sorry, Lucas.
太蠢了 我在这边提到我妈
It's like, dumb, like talking about my mom
还有其他重要的事情在发生
and there's like all this other really important stuff going on.
不会啦 她是你妈 这当然很重要
No, no. It's your mom. Of course, it's important.
有点好笑
It's sort of funny though.
我们的父母在约会
You know, our parents are like sleeping together.
有鬼怪在作祟
There's a ghost kinda haunting us,
我在吐虫子
and I'm like vomiting up worms.
然后现在我们一起过夜之类的?
And now we're having like a sleepover or something?
对 再加上失散多年的手足 跟一位有钱的奶奶
Yeah, throw in a long-lost sibling and a rich grandmother and you've got
就是一出肥皂剧了
a soap opera on your hands.
我很高兴是你
I'm really glad that it's you.
我很高兴是你在这里陪我
Like, glad that it's you that's here with me.
不知道你懂不懂我的意思
If that makes sense.
嗯 我懂 我是说...
Yeah, that makes sense. I mean...
我也很高兴在这里陪你
I'm glad I'm here with you, too.
至少我们之间不会再更尴尬了
Ooh, well, at least it can't get any more awkward.
是谁?
Who is it?
是我妈
It's my mom.
你正式定居西雅图了?
So, um, are you like, living in Seattle, like, permanently?
不 只是暂时的
Oh, no, no, that was just temporary.
我现在回来了
I'm back now.
搬回家住?
Like back back?
我想亲口告诉你们
I wanted to tell you in person.
我觉得会是个很棒的惊喜
I thought it would be a fun surprise.
惊喜
Surprise.
很有趣
That is fun.
有谁要喝一杯酒吗?
Would anybody want some wine?
我
Yes.
谢谢
Please.
玛格?路卡斯?
Margot? Lucas?
不用了 爸 我是高中生 -我不喝酒
No, Dad, I'm in high school. - I don't drink.
我刚才只是在做老掉牙的 心理辅♥导♥测验
That's just doing the old guidance counselor test.
好
Okay.
好 妈 怎么回事?
Okay, Mom, what's going on?
我们照你说的 没有跟其他父母说 所以...
We haven't talked to the other parents like you asked, so...
我现在不能处理这件事
I can't get into it right now.
我还有些事情要先处理
There's some other things that I need to take care of first.
你真的假的? -我该离开吗?
Are you serious right now? - Should I go?
不用 -好
No. - Yes.
你不了解这有多复杂
You cannot possibly comprehend how complicated this is.
我了解 相信我 真的
Yes, I can. Believe me, I can.
好 我现在不能聊这件事
Okay, well, I can't talk about it right now.
你每次都这 -他回来了
You can never talk about it. - He's coming back.
软木塞在瓶子里裂了 我刚才试着拿出来
The, uh, cork broke off in the bottle. I was trying to get it out.
等我一下
Just bear with me here.
科林 请小心
Colin, please be careful.
好了
Ah, there you go.
你要喝一点吗? -好 谢谢
Would you like some? - Yes, I would, thank you.
这只是软木塞 是... 这会...
That's just the cork, it's... it's gonna...
谢谢
Thank you.
你们在聊什么?
What were you talking about?
没什么 跟平常一样
Oh, nothing, as usual.
我先走啰?谢了
Can I be excused? Thanks.
啊对 我要去整理行李
Yeah, so I'm gonna go unpack.
我没事做
I got nothing.
该死的软木塞
Damn cork.
嗯 就这样
So, that's it.
我跟艾莉森分手了
I ended things with Allison.
终于!
Finally!
诅咒被打破了
Oh, the curse has been broken.
什么 真的?
What, really?
对啦 艾萨亚 拜托
剧集 | 鸡皮疙瘩(剧版)(2023) | 导航列表