剧集 | 鸡皮疙瘩(剧版)(2023) | 导航列表
路卡斯!
Lucas!
他让我觉得很紧张 -我说过不要再这样了
I feel really nervous around him. - I said stop doing that.
我知道丹尼斯过世的时候 一定会很难熬
I knew when Dennis died, it was gonna be hard,
但我以为他会变得很难过 而不是行为鲁莽
but I thought he was gonna be sad, not reckless.
不要!
No!
《鸡皮疙瘩》前情提要...
Previously on Goosebumps...
路卡斯最好振作一点
Lucas has gotta get his act together.
我不想要我们影响到他的未来
I don't want us to affect his future.
你只需要在下一个考试拿甲就好
All you have to do is get an A on the next test.
要是你帮我呢? -帮你读书?
What if you help me? - Like, study?
好 -不是啦 书呆子 让我看你的答案
No, nerd. Like show me your answers. - Yes.
你是说你要我帮你作弊?
You mean you want me to help you cheat?
诺拉 你在这里做什么?
Nora, what're you doin' here?
他回来找我们报仇了
He's come back to make us pay for what we did to him.
我看到彼德尔
I saw Biddle.
我跟你们说他回来了!
I'm telling you, he's back!
就是这种鬼话会让你再度惹上麻烦
That kinda talk that's gonna get you in trouble again.
帮我找到他
Help me find him.
喔 我的天哪! -有些奇怪的事情发生了
Oh, my God! - Some weird stuff is happening.
搞什么...
What the--
你在哪里找到的面具? -彼德尔的家
Where did you find the mask? - The Biddle house.
唷 看我在厨房♥找到什么
Yo. Check what I found in the kitchen. - Ew.
我也是在那里找到那台相机的 -这一切都有关连
It's the same place I found the cam. - This is all connected.
他在哪里?
Where is he?
唷!大家好!
Yo! Wassup, guys!
我是路卡斯珀克
It's Lucas Parker here.
我即将要往下冲
And, uh, I'm about to, uh, make a run down that thing.
这叫"冲向死亡"
Um, it's called the "Booms of Doom."
这是要纪念我老爸
And this one is to, uh, honor the old man.
风向不对
Wind's not right.
鸡皮疙瘩
早上了
It's morning.
早上了吗? 我们怎么睡着了?
It's morning? How did we fall asleep?
你的身体放松 然后脑袋...
Oh, your body just gets relaxed and your brain--
我不能放松
I can't afford to be relaxed.
这是我的长处 我让人放松
It's kinda my thing, I just relax people.
我就像是凌晨两点一杯温热的牛奶
I'm like a glass of warm milk at two in the morning.
很抱歉我们每次都得偷偷摸摸的
I'm sorry we gotta sneak around all the time.
对 这个嘛...
Yeah, well.
我们是啊
Well, we do.
因为我们是两位偷吃的成年人
Because we're two grown adults having an affair.
寡妇跟有妇之夫
A widow and a married man.
这就是事实
And that's just the truth.
不管我们怎么说
And no matter how we spin it,
这都是错误又可悲 而且...
it's wrong and sad, and...
奇妙又奇怪还有...
and... amazing and weird and...
还有...错误
But also... wrong.
我才刚用迷你肥皂洗我的私处
I mean, I just washed my private parts with a mini bar of soap.
真的?动作还真快
Really? I mean, that was very fast.
我只是觉得每当我开始感觉良好
I just feel like, every time I start to feel good,
就有不好的事发生
something bad happens.
你在说什么?没有不好的事会发生
What are you talking about? Nothing bad is gonna happen.
不 我只是...
No, I just...
只是...
There's just...
最近发生很多事
There's a lot going on.
像路卡斯?
Like Lucas?
我其实是在说我自己
I was really talking about me.
我不想拖你下水
I don't want to drag you into it.
嘿
Hey.
拖我下水
Drag me into it.
相信我
Trust me on this one.
不管你说什么 都不会改变我对你的感觉
Nothing that you say is gonna change the way I feel about you.
我们得走了
We should go.
嘿
Hey.
我等不及可以公开牵你的手
I can't wait to just be able to hold hands with you in public.
(特洛伊李设计)
总有一天 爸
I'm gonna do it for you, Dad.
我要为你完成
I'm gonna do a Denn-defying stunt,
"冲向死亡"
and it's gonna be The "Booms of Doom."
(丹尼仔达曼纳兹)
(丹尼斯帕克:崛起的"曼纳兹")
爸?
Dad?
爸爸?
Papa?
父亲?
Father?
(晚餐吃晚了?)
(对 我八点左右到家?)
(好 没问题)
(你在哪里?)
我想说你会饿
I thought you might be hungry,
你昨晚都不在
since you were gone all of last night.
谢了
Thanks.
你跟特别的人在一起吗?
Were you with someone special?
妈 拜托 别问
Mom. No. Please, don't.
好 你这个苦瓜脸
OK. You know, sad face.
你以前什么事都会跟我说
You used to tell me everything.
但说真的 你昨晚去哪里了?
But really, where were you last night?
我很担心
I was worried.
没去哪里
Nowhere.
关于那晚在伊莉莎家发生的事
Did you send Eliza an apology for
你有跟她道歉吗?
what happened at her house the other night?
你知道大部分人会先说:"早安"
You know, most people start with, "Good morning."
早安
Good morning.
你有传个简讯跟伊莉莎道歉吗?
Did you send Eliza an apology note?
没有 因为没什么好道歉的
No. Because there was nothing to apologize for.
那是什么意思?
What does that mean?
算了 就坐在那生闷气好了
Fine. Just sit there and silently sulk.
随便你
Your choice.
这不会痛
This shouldn't hurt.
有放松手臂吗?慢慢来?
Been laying off the arm? Taking it easy?
有 爸 我很小心
Yes, Dad. I've been taking it easy.
多小心?
How easy?
远离他!
Get away from him!
快跑!快跑!
Run! - Run!
蛮小心的
Pretty easy.
你的未来就靠这了
Your future's riding on this.
现在如果我听到你偷偷去练习...
If I hear you're sneaking into practice--
就怎样?
Then what?
你还好吗?
You OK?
除了手断了之外?
Well, other than my broken arm?
你知道吗?我其实感觉不错
You know what? I'm actually feeling pretty good.
嘿 妈?
Hey, Mom?
嗨 亲爱的
Hi, honey.
我能跟你聊聊吗?
Could I talk to you for a second?
当然 什么事?
Yeah, sure. What's up?
你今天早上在做什么?
What were you doing this morning?
我得早点来这里做派
I had to get down here early to make some pies.
好
OK.
我好久没看到那顶帽子了
I haven't seen that hat in a long time.
对 我整理仓库时找到的
Uh, yeah, yeah, I found it when I was clearing out the shed.
你最近花很多时间在仓库
You've been spending a lot of time in that shed lately.
我知道你想他
I know you miss him.
你不想吗?
I mean, don't you?
我当然想
Of course I do.
那是什么意思?
What does that mean?
没什么
N-Nothing, nothing.
嗯 你知道
Yeah, you know,
我在想也许有一天 可以做一个我自己的
I'm thinking maybe one day making one of my own with, like,
在这上面印我的名字之类的
my name on it and stuff.
好 只要是宣传你将来开的那间 会计事务所就好
Yeah, well, as long as it's promoting your safe accounting firm, though.
亲爱的 你还好吗?
Honey, you OK?
嗯 你戴很好看
Yeah, it looks good on you.
晚点见
I'll see you later.
嘿 别忘了你的早餐
Hey. Don't forget your breakfast.
好 那么...
Yeah, so, um...
剧集 | 鸡皮疙瘩(剧版)(2023) | 导航列表