剧集 | 鸡皮疙瘩(剧版)(2023) | 导航列表
What does that mean?
艾萨亚 跟我说话! -你都不是你自己 詹姆士!
Isaiah, talk to me! - You're not always yourself, James!
所以你最好原谅我分不出来
So, you know what, forgive me for not being able to tell
谁是假的詹姆士 谁又是真的詹姆士!
who the fake James is, and who the real one is!
你倒是说得容易 -为什么?
That's so easy for you to say. - Why's that?
你是明星四分卫 你从一年级就很受欢迎
You are the star quarterback. You've been popular since the first grade.
身为全镇上六个同性恋之一 是很不容易的事
It is hard being one of six gay people in an entire town.
搞什么...
What the--
你们怎么找到我们的? -我们跟着你们的声音
How'd you find us? - We followed your voices.
你们两个花了十分钟 在那边谈你们的感受
You've been talking about your feelings for 10 minutes.
我们找到出路了 我们快点走吧!
Yeah, we found a way out. We gotta go!
快到了!
Almost there!
搞什么...
What the--
我们要找别的路
We gotta find another way.
对 快点 -詹姆士!你还好吗?
Yeah, come on. - James! Are you OK?
又是死路
Dead end, again.
好
OK.
背靠背?
Back to back?
就像以前那样 -什么?
Just like old times. - What?
我不知道啦 我只是在附和你
I don't know, I'm yes and-ing you.
你们两个不会活着出去
You two are never getting out of here alive.
他说的没错
What he said.
不!
No, no!
你没打中头
You missed his head.
我们和好了吗?
Are we good?
和好了
We good.
是我疯了还是他们闻起来像西瓜...
Am I crazy or do these guys smell like watermelon--
糖果! -糖果!
Jolly Ranchers! - Jolly Ranchers!
没错!
Exactly!
可以带我去吃松饼吗?
Can you take me to get pancakes?
想吃吗?
You want some?
我想是时候打给你妈了
So I think it's time for you to call your mom.
嗯 我不知道... 我不知道这是不是好主意
Yeah, I don't-- I don't know if that's a good idea.
有什么大不了的? 玛格 这太疯狂了
What's the big deal? Margot, this is crazy.
我是说 也许她知道什么 她可以帮我们
I mean, maybe she knows something. She could help us.
好 重点是我觉得我父母分居了
OK, the big deal is that I think my parents are separated.
我不太确定 他们不太跟我说
I don't really know, they're not really telling me anything.
你为什么都没跟我说?
Why did you never tell me?
因为我不希望那是真的
Because I don't want it to be real.
所以 对 我不想跟我妈说话
And, yeah, I don't want to talk to my mom,
因为我不想讨论这些事
because I don't want to talk about any of this.
好 听着 我们不用打给她
OK, look, we don't have to call her.
我在洞穴里待了一个礼拜
I was in a hole for a week.
或许我们该打给她妈妈
Maybe we call her mom.
一点也没有恶意
With respect and love.
玛格 -嘿 妈
Margot. - Hey, Mom.
你需要什么?
What do you need?
好...
OK, um,
最近发生了一些很恐怖的事
some really scary stuff has been happening,
和一个当初跟你一起上学的孩子有关
and it has something to do with a kid you went to school with.
他叫哈洛德彼得尔
His name was Harold Biddle.
好 听我说
OK, listen to me.
不要跟任何人提起这件事 好吗?
Do not talk to anyone else about this, OK?
你不能信任其他父母
The other parents can't be trusted.
我会尽快赶回去
I'll be there as soon as I can.
等等 妈...
Wait, Mom--
不是每个人都撑过来了 但我们找到你在找的东西
Not all of us made it, but we found what you were looking for.
太好了!
Yes!
喔 我的老朋友
Oh, my old friend.
我真想念你
How I've missed you.
这是什么?
What is this?
这是玩笑吗?
Is this a joke?
他在哪里?
Where is he?
他在哪里?
Where is he?
他在哪里?
Where is he?
剧集 | 鸡皮疙瘩(剧版)(2023) | 导航列表